The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Way to expose your gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBushman View Post
Wow topless at MRT station?
long long time ago MRT station where got so crowded, no one patrolling and not so many CCTV
Old 04-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Provided they like to wear.
When they feel like being naughty, they will automatically wear themselves, no need to tell them..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-06-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Me! Me! Me!

I’m a regular when comes to public exposing!

In the past before we got married,,
Hubby and I had this outdoor Wednesday,,
We will take turn each week to suggest a place in public to make out
And we must accommodate each other requests,,,
Like example,,,
Hubby will think of a place for next wed,,
And on the tuesday night he will reveal his suggestion,,
Like,, Takasimaya MSCP,, ShawCenter carpark,,
Some HDB void deck,, etc,,

Once around 1am,,
we went up to the top level of a HDB in Clementi,,,
We stripped fully naked and Wanted to make out there,,,
But To add on the excitement,,
We leave our clothes on the top floor
And we walk down a few level, naked,,
When we open the door of the stairs case of one particular level
An unit door was open,,
And we could saw the house occupant inside watching tv,,
Instead of closing the door and U-turn,,
Hubby keeps the door slightly open and fuck me standing doggy
Where we can see him while we fuck,,
Hahaha,,,
Well,, we got spotted by him la!
He look shocked and angry!
We hurried off! Hahaha,,
The best part is we actually ran down the stairs butt-naked whereas our clothes are left on the top floor!

Very exciting for us to look forward to when we meet up on Wednesday!
Still miss those days,,,
Hahahaha,,,
Happy weekends!
Old 09-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

After my elder son was born,
We seldom have such fun,,
But Sometime When we go out, I went out braless,,
Nowadays very hard,,
I just gave birth 5 weeks ago,,
I went braless recently and my boobs leak milk,,,
Hahahaha,,,
Stains on my clothes,,
Damn obvious,,
Old 09-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
My gf always wear the denim shorts so short until can see butt cheek. Then wear The top always can see cleavage. Such a turn on to see guys bio my gf.

Recently asked her wear those loose shorts with big legs opening without panty. And wear just a jacket for the top without bra. Then go in public gai gai. Its her first time and she say quite exciting. Hopefully got bros here can catch her
Omg !.. all these girls r really notti ...wearing so scantily going out n even going braless n pantiless .. bro, u r fortunate to hv such a teasing gf.. better treasure n take good care of her (see my siggy).. o/w other guys queueing up now in a long Q will only be too happy to take over...

Old 09-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Me! Me! Me!

I’m a regular when comes to public exposing!

In the past before we got married,,
Hubby and I had this outdoor Wednesday,,
We will take turn each week to suggest a place in public to make out
And we must accommodate each other requests,,,
Like example,,,
Hubby will think of a place for next wed,,
And on the tuesday night he will reveal his suggestion,,
Like,, Takasimaya MSCP,, ShawCenter carpark,,
Some HDB void deck,, etc,,

Once around 1am,,
we went up to the top level of a HDB in Clementi,,,
We stripped fully naked and Wanted to make out there,,,
But To add on the excitement,,
We leave our clothes on the top floor
And we walk down a few level, naked,,
When we open the door of the stairs case of one particular level
An unit door was open,,
And we could saw the house occupant inside watching tv,,
Instead of closing the door and U-turn,,
Hubby keeps the door slightly open and fuck me standing doggy
Where we can see him while we fuck,,
Hahaha,,,
Well,, we got spotted by him la!
He look shocked and angry!
We hurried off! Hahaha,,

The best part is we actually ran down the stairs butt-naked whereas our clothes are left on the top floor!

Very exciting for us to look forward to when we meet up on Wednesday!
Still miss those days,,,
Hahahaha,,,

Happy weekends!
Oh Wow!!.. Mrs OW.. you r even a nottier gal than the other notti gals .. damn sexciting hor stripping yrself completely naked with a guy n fucking in the open in a Clementi HDB block of flats , caught n den run for yr lives ... den how ah ??.. u n Mr OW went the wrong direction to pick up yr clothes, down i/o up ... den went home naked oso ah ??.. hahaha... dun worry u still hv plenty of time to try n make it happen again if u all want

BTW congratulations once again on the birth of yr second little baby son ... yum, yum I want to drink that sweet breast milk of yours dripping out of yr nipples, can ??... hahaha.. no lah, just kidding nia, will never happen, so dun worry k, my dear.. hahaha

Last edited by Rickey; 09-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
My gf always wear the denim shorts so short until can see butt cheek. Then wear The top always can see cleavage. Such a turn on to see guys bio my gf.

Recently asked her wear those loose shorts with big legs opening without panty. And wear just a jacket for the top without bra. Then go in public gai gai. Its her first time and she say quite exciting. Hopefully got bros here can catch her
Next time, let bros here know in advance where u guys will be...m sure they will rush down there to take a look for themselves

Last edited by Rickey; 09-06-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
Jariyna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJariyna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She must have got a sexy figure .
Old 11-06-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Parfoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Next time, let bros here know in advance where u guys will be...m sure they will rush down there to take a look for themselves
I will be the first to rush down
Old 11-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MediaConnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This type of clothing always a turn-on!! Keep it up bro
Old 11-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Recently asked her wear those loose shorts with big legs opening without panty. And wear just a jacket for the top without bra. Then go in public gai gai. Its her first time and she say quite exciting
. Hopefully got bros here can catch her
Seems like these r the only few limited ways to expose yr gf/wife ...there r no any other ways...haha

Quote:
I would love to give away my location when im with my gf. Let all the hungry bros see. Hhahaa
Haha...Den wat is stopping u bro ?? ..

Old 12-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Low cut top with a pair denim short skirt juz covering the butt cheek will be nice.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Low cut top with a pair denim short skirt juz covering the butt cheek will be nice.
Is it the same as wat the bro Rassy1 has said in his post above, lovely sis ? ..yes, definitely, if yr partner zaogeng like tis, sure would certainly make guys' eyes pop out, jaws drop, nosebleed, saliva dripping & maybe an erection too ..hehe

Old 12-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Is it the same as wat the bro Rassy1 has said in his post above, lovely sis ? ..yes, definitely tis would certainly make guys' eyes pop out, jaws drop, nosebleed, saliva dripping & maybe an erection too ..hehe
I always like wearing this when out to pub for a drink.
Think he mentioned shorts instead of skirt.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
I always like wearing this when out to pub for a drink.
Think he mentioned shorts instead of skirt.
Oopss, i m sorry, lovely sis...din read carefully, my bad...thks for pointing out ...yah, u certainly will look very sweet, pretty & sexy wearing such a short skirt out to a pub or dance floor & all guys' eyes would be glued on you & yr dressing

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1