The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my friend's wedding and i have sex with the bride at the night
Oh how could we not believe you??

And I heard she was gagging when you DT her and you made her sing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston too. Though the singing turned out like shit, the groom woke up and help his wife to continue the song, didnt he?
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Minison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Oh how could we not believe you??

And I heard she was gagging when you DT her and you made her sing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston too. Though the singing turned out like shit, the groom woke up and help his wife to continue the song, didnt he?
Hahaha that guy is the biggest bullshit of all time
Old 24-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
The first time always the hardest. needs some good coconut or olive oil to lubricate. Inexperience also means you will fumble if you had too many drinks.

Some guys are scared and even wear a helmet!
These are the mistake or attempt made

1st attempt - no lub, she was crying because of pain, my lil bro shrinked when seeing her crying

2nd attempt - with lub, crying in pain still, I was tired (late night after wedding)

3rd attempt - no lub, managed to enter but no sex, still crying

4th attempt - no lub, her hymen break and bleed

5th attempt - lub, do halfway she said not comfortable so stop

6th attempt - no lub, manage to penetrate and cip

Was thinking not to opt for lub and dun wanna be to dependant on lub in future
Old 24-01-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post

1st attempt - no lub, she was crying because of pain, my lil bro shrinked when seeing her crying

2nd attempt - with lub, crying in pain still, I was tired (late night after wedding)

You are a lucky guy, Bro bodypleasure!

Virgins are hard to find. Cheers!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-01-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

Wow that really hard work to pop her cherry and leave your mark deep inside the first time. She must have felt relieved that you had empty everything inside and consummated the marriage! Yay!
Old 25-01-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

Virgin until right to the wedding day are even harder to find.
Old 25-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:

LOL! all so familiar yah... i have had 3 virgins in my life
and we all know how dry they were on their 1st time

1 hv high pain threshold, asked me forcefully penetrate, she cried (in hostel)
1 took me 1 week over 5 attempts to penetrate ( on holiday in bali )
1 took me 1 month over 20 attempts to penetrate , i sworn i almost
gave up and thought this was going to one that got away. anyway, she ended up being wife.
Old 25-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg. I thought mine was already taken too long

But yeah. Manage to do when we decided to do cow girl position. Initially I told her to do cow girl but she was hesitant. Convinced her a few times and she agreed to do so. I think it is good for the Virgin ladies as well

On the following day, we did it 4 times.

Yes.. Am very lucky and proud to have her as my wife, very accommodating as well as caring.
Old 25-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
Virgin until right to the wedding day are even harder to find.
Absolutely correct, Bro bighead111!

Bro bodypleasure is a super lucky guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
LOL! all so familiar yah... i have had 3 virgins in my life
and we all know how dry they were on their 1st time

1 hv high pain threshold, asked me forcefully penetrate, she cried (in hostel)
1 took me 1 week over 5 attempts to penetrate ( on holiday in bali )
1 took me 1 month over 20 attempts to penetrate , i sworn i almost
gave up and thought this was going to one that got away. anyway, she ended up being wife.
Wa! You are thrice lucky Bro naan1974!

But, can share with us, how you manage to "get rid" of them after you popped them? I know they become very sticky after they lose their virginity to you.

Quote:
Wow that really hard work to pop her cherry and leave your mark deep inside the first time. She must have felt relieved that you had empty everything inside and consummated the marriage! Yay!
If you kena this type of girl, Bro crazyivan6636, after you pop her cherry and leave your mark deep inside of her, she will follow you till the ends of the Earth!

Quote:
Omg. I thought mine was already taken too long

But yeah. Manage to do when we decided to do cow girl position. Initially I told her to do cow girl but she was hesitant. Convinced her a few times and she agreed to do so. I think it is good for the Virgin ladies as well

On the following day, we did it 4 times.

Yes.. Am very lucky and proud to have her as my wife, very accommodating as well as caring.
I see you have opened the floodgates, Bro bodypleasure!

Happy for you. You have found a gem!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 25-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very right, once you pop a gal's cherry and cum inside her. she's gonna stick to u like glue. Worst if you forgot that Escapelle and bun her, its a very expensive investment.

Sometimes its really hard to finish the deed, either too dry, they cry or not used to the feeling. Once popped, they start to enjoy!
Old 26-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very right, once you pop a gal's cherry and cum inside her. she's gonna stick to u like glue. Worst if you forgot that Escapelle and bun her, its a very expensive investment.

Sometimes its really hard to finish the deed, either too dry, they cry or not used to the feeling. Once popped, they start to enjoy!
i heard about that myth , didn't work for me tho.

- the 1st virgin i popped even had an abortion for me ( the greatest regret of my life till date ), she left me 1 yr later .
she claimed it wasn't abt the abortion but the difference between our mindset. i still have a soft spot for her

- the 2nd virgin i popped took the breakup quite badly but got married within a yr and has a great family with 3 kids ( i saw on her Facebook )

- the last virgin i popped is my wife lah , stick for life sia lol

BTW, the myth for me is i will always have a spot for those who cim + swallow. and that's the 1st virgin and my wife
Old 26-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Good for you bro my wife dont like CIM
Old 26-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Did you not give your wife plenty of foreplay first, before you plunge your dick into her virgin pussy?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 26-01-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Spot on, Bro crazyivan6636!

It's like a vicious cycle.
You pop her cherry.
She stick to you like glue.
Then she ask you to do her again.
Then she say you are a bad man, take away her cherry.
She "regret" letting you pop so "easily".
Then she ask you to do her again.

How do you get off this merry-go-round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i heard about that myth , didn't work for me tho.

- the 1st virgin i popped even had an abortion for me ( the greatest regret of my life till date ), she left me 1 yr later .
she claimed it wasn't abt the abortion but the difference between our mindset. i still have a soft spot for her

- the 2nd virgin i popped took the breakup quite badly but got married within a yr and has a great family with 3 kids ( i saw on her Facebook )

- the last virgin i popped is my wife lah , stick for life sia lol

BTW, the myth for me is i will always have a spot for those who cim + swallow. and that's the 1st virgin and my wife
But all these other virgins left you, not you left them, correct, Bro naan1974?

What I believe is - they will stick to you like glue; you cannot peel them off or get rid of them easily.

But when they feel it's time to go, usually they will just go.

Just my thoughts.

Old 26-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunnyLee View Post
Good for you bro my wife dont like CIM
Why ??...Then wat she likes ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1