The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
Walau, Both of you just go tiger or jetstar site and start clicking... and PM me the date. thank you thank you.

Bro sexcuore you got mail
Bro,
Although hv not book ticket, but I cfm going CP from 15-18 June. Now waiting for that gu niang spoonfork to confirm.

See you then.

Cheers!
Old 15-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

还有两天就到珠海。 不知妹妹们在这热天气下穿什么?
Old 15-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

ZH / Macau trip in June 06
Deleted

Last edited by sebast97; 15-05-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 15-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walau, Both of you just go tiger or jetstar site and start clicking... and PM me the date. thank you thank you.

Bro sexcuore you got mail
Bro Jinger,

Jetstar got go Macau?? Is it better to go by Tiger airway to Macau then to ZH or via HKG?
Old 15-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro Jinger,

Jetstar got go Macau?? Is it better to go by Tiger airway to Macau then to ZH or via HKG?
Bro sebast97,

Jetstar don't fly to Macau... if u r heading to ZH. via Macau is the best way (from airport take a cab (HK50 est) 30mins trip. if via HK, u need to take a MPV (HK130 est.) to SZ and from SZ take a coach (RMB80 est) to ZH and that is 1hrs + 30mins + 3hrs.

cheers
Old 15-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro sebast97,

Jetstar don't fly to Macau... if u r heading to ZH. via Macau is the best way (from airport take a cab (HK50 est) 30mins trip. if via HK, u need to take a MPV (HK130 est.) to SZ and from SZ take a coach (RMB80 est) to ZH and that is 1hrs + 30mins + 3hrs.

cheers
Thanks bro for the info. Up you 2pts... I remember some years back I go ZH by ferry from Kowloon jetty, before flight going to Macau are available. I think it was a 1 hour trip. Is this still available or it is possible to take ferry direct from HKIA to ZH? I check air ticket fare by tiger air to Macau is not cheap, over S$400, might be better to go via HKG.

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Really envy you guys.Can go Zhuhai so often.I really miss LHL's mei mei.I find that their quality is better than the gals in CP.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 16-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro for the info. Up you 2pts... I remember some years back I go ZH by ferry from Kowloon jetty, before flight going to Macau are available. I think it was a 1 hour trip. Is this still available or it is possible to take ferry direct from HKIA to ZH? I check air ticket fare by tiger air to Macau is not cheap, over S$400, might be better to go via HKG.

Cheers.
U can go by ferry but i not sure whether it is cheaper...
From HKIA u need to take MTR
( if u know other ways better cause if take MTR together with airport express train quite ex..160 to tsuen wan if i can remember)
to any of the two ports...(china-hk ferry terminal or macau-hk terminal) then there can take ferry to Zhuhai JiuZhou port journey around 1 hr...then take cab to LHL around 15mins (15rmb)

You can check out this website for more info..
http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/ship_schedule/main.html
http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/price_list/main.html
Old 16-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Really envy you guys.Can go Zhuhai so often.I really miss LHL's mei mei.I find that their quality is better than the gals in CP.
I agree with you Bro Sex Crusader on meimei at LHL is better than many other places in GD... more competitions there I guess.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
U can go by ferry but i not sure whether it is cheaper...
From HKIA u need to take MTR
( if u know other ways better cause if take MTR together with airport express train quite ex..160 to tsuen wan if i can remember)
to any of the two ports...(china-hk ferry terminal or macau-hk terminal) then there can take ferry to Zhuhai JiuZhou port journey around 1 hr...then take cab to LHL around 15mins (15rmb)

You can check out this website for more info..
http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/ship_schedule/main.html
http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/price_list/main.html
Looks like I have to get into HK island or Kowloon to take the ferry to Zhuhai. So it definitely will be more costly than going via Macau. Anyway it is useful information. So we have two choice, one is via Macau, the other is when we have business or things to do in HKG, then we go via ferry from HKG. Thanks brother Scuz for your help.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Looks like I have to get into HK island or Kowloon to take the ferry to Zhuhai. So it definitely will be more costly than going via Macau. Anyway it is useful information. So we have two choice, one is via Macau, the other is when we have business or things to do in HKG, then we go via ferry from HKG. Thanks brother Scuz for your help.
I've taken the ferry recently from Zhuhai to HK. The fare is RMB160 and it takes just under an hour. The taxi fare from LHL to the ferry terminal is about RMB15.

But to get from the ferry terminal in HK to Hong Hum train station is quite far, depending on whether we cross over the bridge, which I understand is quicker. I was in a hurry then to catch the train to CP so I did not worry about how much it would cost me. Maybe I have been "ripped off" like "Robert", but I think it was about HKD50!
Old 16-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
I've taken the ferry recently from Zhuhai to HK. The fare is RMB160 and it takes just under an hour. The taxi fare from LHL to the ferry terminal is about RMB15.

But to get from the ferry terminal in HK to Hong Hum train station is quite far, depending on whether we cross over the bridge, which I understand is quicker. I was in a hurry then to catch the train to CP so I did not worry about how much it would cost me. Maybe I have been "ripped off" like "Robert", but I think it was about HKD50!
Thanks for your info. Are you referrring to ferry terminal in HK island? I remember there is a ferrry to ZhuHai in Kowloon China Ferry terminal near the Canton Road. It should be about HK30 by taxi from this terminal to Hung Hum train station, no so far.

HKD50 from HK island to Kowloon via tunnel is quite normal price.

I just got information from- http://www.jzportpt.com/hbhk.htm website, for Jiu Zhou port (Zhuhai) to Kowloon China Ferry terminal (九洲港至香港中港城). They have ferry every two hours at price of RMB160 (normal ticket), about 70 minutes duration. But to continue to CP from HK seems a hussle as you have to thru ZH and HK immigration/custom, then take train to Lowu, go thru HK /ZH immigration/custom again. Is it better to go by ferry from Zhuhai to Shenzhen SerKou port, then from there take a taxi/bus to CP? without going thru the immigration/custom hussle? Maybe some experience brother can advise on this issue. Thanks.
Old 16-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for your info. Are you referrring to ferry terminal in HK island? I remember there is a ferrry to ZhuHai in Kowloon China Ferry terminal near the Canton Road. It should be about HK30 by taxi from this terminal to Hung Hum train station, no so far.

HKD50 from HK island to Kowloon via tunnel is quite normal price.

I just got information from- http://www.jzportpt.com/hbhk.htm website, for Jiu Zhou port (Zhuhai) to Kowloon China Ferry terminal (九洲港至香港中港城). They have ferry every two hours at price of RMB160 (normal ticket), about 70 minutes duration. But to continue to CP from HK seems a hussle as you have to thru ZH and HK immigration/custom, then take train to Lowu, go thru HK /ZH immigration/custom again. Is it better to go by ferry from Zhuhai to Shenzhen SerKou port, then from there take a taxi/bus to CP? without going thru the immigration/custom hussle? Maybe some experience brother can advise on this issue. Thanks.
From my experience, If u gng to CP then flying to shenzhen/hk shd be the choice..if u gng to ZH then u shd fly to Macau..

Gng to CP from HK..
1: Take A43 bus from HKIA to Sheung Shui then
Take KCR from Sheung Shui to Shenzhen Lowu after clearing custom then
Take train from Shenzhen Lowu to Dongguan CP
Travel time : 2 Hrs 30 mins..
2: Take A21 bus from HKIA to Hung Hom KCR
Take KCR from Hung Hom to Shenzhen Lowu
Take Train from Shenzhen Lowu to Dongguan CP
Travel time : not sure
3: Take MPV direct from HKIA

Gng to ZH from Macau
Take cab from Macau IA to China Border custom..cross the border and u in ZH liao...

Gng to CP from Macau
This is usually how i go with Bro Trick..
1: Take cab from Macau IA to China Border custom cross the border..
Take Cab from ZH gongbei to ZH XiangZhou bus station
Take a coach from XiangZhou to CP (take around 3 hrs 30 mins...nowadays maybe faster)
Old 16-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I prefer to fly to HK and from HK take a Airport Express (HKD 90.. HKD 270 if you get the group package)

Get down in Kowloon and from there take the K2 bus to the Hong Kong China terminal. From there take the CKS boat to ZH (HKD 177 normal or HKD207 first class). Journey will take about 70mins and you will reach JiuZhou port.

Sound troublesome? Well I try to avoid to be stuck in the Macau-China imigration.

Any bro want more info can PM me. .. more than willing to share information
Old 16-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear all bro,

anyone got the new URL for booking of room in ZH.

Xiao Cai/ Xiao Liang/ XIao Jing

I was not able to access to their webby via old url.

Any new nice hotel at LHL for about 200-250rmb

Pls advise.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1