The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick
Dear all bro,

anyone got the new URL for booking of room in ZH.

Xiao Cai/ Xiao Liang/ XIao Jing

I was not able to access to their webby via old url.

Any new nice hotel at LHL for about 200-250rmb

Pls advise.....
http://www.talklove77.com/index.asp

Have PM you xiao jing and xiao cai contact no. I think bro banana have ever recommended jinye hotel. cheap and clean.
Old 17-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
From my experience, If u gng to CP then flying to shenzhen/hk shd be the choice..if u gng to ZH then u shd fly to Macau..

Gng to CP from HK..
1: Take A43 bus from HKIA to Sheung Shui then
Take KCR from Sheung Shui to Shenzhen Lowu after clearing custom then
Take train from Shenzhen Lowu to Dongguan CP
Travel time : 2 Hrs 30 mins..
2: Take A21 bus from HKIA to Hung Hom KCR
Take KCR from Hung Hom to Shenzhen Lowu
Take Train from Shenzhen Lowu to Dongguan CP
Travel time : not sure
3: Take MPV direct from HKIA

Gng to ZH from Macau
Take cab from Macau IA to China Border custom..cross the border and u in ZH liao...

Gng to CP from Macau
This is usually how i go with Bro Trick..
1: Take cab from Macau IA to China Border custom cross the border..
Take Cab from ZH gongbei to ZH XiangZhou bus station
Take a coach from XiangZhou to CP (take around 3 hrs 30 mins...nowadays maybe faster)
Thanks bro Scuz for the recommendation. Seems have to change two trains before getting to CP from HKG. Is it nearer to fly in from SG to Guangzhou, and take a train down to CP? How about this route?
Old 17-05-2006, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Thanks bro Scuz for the recommendation. Seems have to change two trains before getting to CP from HKG. Is it nearer to fly in from SG to Guangzhou, and take a train down to CP? How about this route?
talking abt trains..from HK Sheung Shui to Shenzhen Lowu oni 5 to 10 mins travel time...it kind of light rail train...

Flying to Guangzhou then take train to CP another way but exact route i not too sure..which airline u taking...
Flying to ShenZhen will be an better idea as it is much more nearer to CP..
if u scare hassle, u shd fly to HK then from HKIA take the MPV direct to CP..
I flying to HK because LL tiger to MAcau sold out ..(my side 3 bros gng oni single ticket liao)
I taking budget airlines that why i dun fly to GZ cause another hr on the small plane will kill me...unless u taking silkair to Shenzhen or other airline to GZ then i think OK...
As for tiger to Shenzhen cause the flight timing not to my liking reaching SZ at 11+ not a good idea that why we prefer macau / Hk...
Old 17-05-2006, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But to continue to CP from HK seems a hussle as you have to thru ZH and HK immigration/custom, then take train to Lowu, go thru HK /ZH immigration/custom again. Is it better to go by ferry from Zhuhai to Shenzhen SerKou port, then from there take a taxi/bus to CP? without going thru the immigration/custom hussle? Maybe some experience brother can advise on this issue. Thanks.
I think this is the quickest way, having made the journey from HKIA to CP many times:
- From HKIA, catch the express train to Kowloon station (about 40 mins).
- Then grab a taxi from the Kowloon station to Hong Hum station (under HK$20).
- From Hong Hum station, take the direct train to CP.

There are only two catches:
- Last train to CP from Hong um is 1915 hours.
- The train is usually pretty full especially on weekends and public holidays.

I believe going through Lowu is too much hassle as the immigration there is incredibly crowded most of the time.
Old 17-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 23
h030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,
Anyone know approx cost of taxi from HKIA direct to Hung Hom station?
Thanks ahead.

h030831
Old 17-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
me did this once.. quiet easy.. grab the bus from baiyun to garden hotel.. then take cab to East railway station.. grab tickets to CP.. about an hour.. then grab cab to hotel... station to down town is quiet near.
Old 17-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Scuz, so there are many ways to go if we want to go CP alone. Most likely I will take the HK route as I will always visit HK.

As for route to CP from GZ, the reason I asked is because Tiger airway travel to this city. And I thought GZ to CP should be nearer like 45 mins drive..if I am correct. And if I plan my route well, I can go GZ by tiger air one way, take bus to CP from GZ, then travel down to HK via Train, and take one way Jetstar to SG from HK, so I can cover 3 cities. Some brothers may want to try this out if going for holiday. It is better than getting a return ticket to HK and travel up and back track back to HK.

Bro Happykiwi, if going via Lowu is a hassle, won't it be good to take a MPV from HKIA direct to CP like what bro Remyken did on Monday?
Old 17-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
me did this once.. quiet easy.. grab the bus from baiyun to garden hotel.. then take cab to East railway station.. grab tickets to CP.. about an hour.. then grab cab to hotel... station to down town is quiet near.
Bro sexcuore, What will be the total duration to reach CP from GZ?
Old 17-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h030831
Hi,
Anyone know approx cost of taxi from HKIA direct to Hung Hom station?
Thanks ahead.

h030831
By taxi from HKIA, it will cost about HK$ 250 to Hung Hom station.

But if you take HK airport express, it cost HK$ 80 to Kowloon airport express station, and another HK$25 by taxi from there to Hung Hom station.
Old 17-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
http://www.talklove77.com/index.asp

Have PM you xiao jing and xiao cai contact no. I think bro banana have ever recommended jinye hotel. cheap and clean.
Bro Tirak99, is it the same Xiao Cai (小蔡) in that website that you highlighted?

Do you think the 珠海粵海酒店 is good? It was recommended by some brother before as it was in the heart of the main activities area. Long time ago I stayed a night in YinDo Hotel, wonder if it is still there? Listed as 5 star before but room was quite old fashioned unlike those international class hotel, so it shouldn't be rated 5 star..
Any good recommendation on newer hotel nearby?
Old 17-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Happykiwi, if going via Lowu is a hassle, won't it be good to take a MPV from HKIA direct to CP like what bro Remyken did on Monday?
Yes, in theory, it looks good on paper. MPV is dependent on traffic conditions and there are zillions of trucks on the roads. also, depending on where some pasengers want to be dropped off. Remember that the driver does not move until his MPV is full...You could be the last drop off point liao!

I saw in a recent post, one brother took 3 and a half hours to get to CP by MPV, sianz la!
Old 17-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Scuz, so there are many ways to go if we want to go CP alone. Most likely I will take the HK route as I will always visit HK.

As for route to CP from GZ, the reason I asked is because Tiger airway travel to this city. And I thought GZ to CP should be nearer like 45 mins drive..if I am correct.
I have taken this route many times. 45 min is the time taken by cab from GZ airport to GZ east station if you are lucky. The train ride is about 40min from GZ East to CP. Normally we will not be fortunate enough to board a train right when we reach the station as the timing is about 1 hour once. Over all it takes me min 2 1/2 hour from GZ to CP.

SZ airport to CP by cab only takes 45 min.

LTC
Old 17-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro sexcuore, What will be the total duration to reach CP from GZ?
the bus ride from baiyun to garden is less than 45min.. but guess it depends on traffic.. in rush hour.. i guess its pretty messy.... garden is in town center..

cab to east station is about 15 mins.. loads of cab at garden hotel.. walk to the lobby to get cab.. dun wait by road side.. faster..heheh

train to CP.. an hour.. so all in will be about 2 hours... plus minus.. due to waiting in transit...
Old 17-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
I have taken this route many times. 45 min is the time taken by cab from GZ airport to GZ east station if you are lucky. The train ride is about 40min from GZ East to CP. Normally we will not be fortunate enough to board a train right when we reach the station as the timing is about 1 hour once. Over all it takes me min 2 1/2 hour from GZ to CP.

SZ airport to CP by cab only takes 45 min.

LTC
Hey..brother LTC...looks like via SZ is faster...I will take note of that, as I can also fly to SZ via Singapore direct. I thought can catch a bus or taxi from GZ airport to CP in one hour, so I think I am wrong.
Old 17-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
the bus ride from baiyun to garden is less than 45min.. but guess it depends on traffic.. in rush hour.. i guess its pretty messy.... garden is in town center..

cab to east station is about 15 mins.. loads of cab at garden hotel.. walk to the lobby to get cab.. dun wait by road side.. faster..heheh

train to CP.. an hour.. so all in will be about 2 hours... plus minus.. due to waiting in transit...
Can't we take a coach from Baiyun direct to CP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1