The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
This kind of photo make this thread even better
will post more give u all see next month when i go visit her in chiangmai ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roycebabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
will post more give u all see next month when i go visit her in chiangmai ^_^
Giftsy Fans No.1
Old 27-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Milk from ThaiPalace?
Old 27-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Lovey from LB:

Looks: doesnt look like pic. face in photo is a bit longer and fairer. but definitely her, and pleasant

Body: Petite with nice enhanced boobs

FJ: Accomodating and good attitude.

RTF: Definitely RTF-worthy, tks bro Linus for this surprise gem
Old 27-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

if I'm not wrong she was with ET88 when they got busted. I tried her that time and her body is very solid. looks more like late 20s if you don't mind but still good looking enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
anyone tried Milk from ThaiPalace?
Old 27-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

A very quick FR for Linda from Thai Palace.

Very good experience I had.
Looks pleasing with big boobs.
Slim body. Something that I find quite alluring are her tattoos. Very nicely done.

Good BBBJ. Deep throat coupled with tongue twirling.
FJ was ouy of this world. Got raped by this lady. Very professional about it. Did 2 shots without any problems.

Kissing and frenching available.
Very good english.

RTF material.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

TonyTan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright bros, my first few attempts of writing a very honest fr so please bear with me for the bad sequence of events and such.

Stable - thaiavenue
Lady - Fern
As per bro kenny's recommendation, i went ahead with fern because all of the ladies look yummy and i had a hard time picking. Prompt replies, good attitude even when im asking alot of questions, no problems with directions.
Got the excat location from bro kenny and proceeded, door opens and im in for a surprise.

I'll start off with her stats.
Face: 8/10 (very close to the pics shown, more than 80% resemblance, definite syt, normally i always give 30% off or more for the ladies...was quite shocked at the resemblance)
Skin: 8/10 (silky smooth with typical thai tan(at least thats what i think, lighting wasnt too bright XD)
Body: 8/10 (petite with a pair of enhanced d's, definitely for boob lovers like myself)
Communications: 5/10(able to speak some basic english, bros that know some thai would have some advantage here. But nonetheless, enough to communicate)
Location: Not going to cover room and facilities here. Decent enough for me and they're moving soon.
Fj/bbbj/gfe would be covered in my little story below, hopelly it will give some insights to bros who are still apprenhensive about this stable.

First impression was not too good, to be very honest, literally sian half at her facial expression though her face and body were amazing in a tight black dress, O.O the melons were popping out. Greeted me and SOP began by some small chit chat took off clothes for me and proceeded for shower. Ahh those boobs, im still thinking of them. She was pretty stiff and can see and feel that she is pretty new to the line. Cleaned me up nicely and proceeded to bed. Sat at the edge while she prepare the caps, then suddenly she point at the cd and ask me ok? I was like huh???? Capping on already? Haha. Then she assured me no, asked me to lie down and gave me a nice cat bath, sop bbbj. Very commercial feel till this point of time, which was not what i was looking for. Proceeded to cap me on and rode cow girl, ahh, the sight of those knockers during cowgirl girl couple with a very young tight hole got me fired my 1st shot in no time.

they told me word limit exceeded so will continue in my next post
Old 27-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

TonyTan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will continue from here..

Proceeded to clean up and she had me lie down again to give me a massage, this is where things start to improve...bcos of a long day at work and the whole commercial feel, i dont really have the strength or feel for the 2nd shot. Halfway thru the massage she tried to arouse me very sensually, with a b2b...but im not a fan of SOPs, didnt manage to get hard. So i asked her to stop and proceeded to break the ice with her with some small talk hoping to get some gfe, long story short, not going to go into the details, she opened up to me and got to know that she had some bros that were rough on her, because of her inexperience in this line, she is not sure what some of us want, so is going thru SOP as some bros just wanted that. She dont smile because she normally doesnt smile, she want to try very hard to please but dont know what some bros want sometimes. Things were heaven and earth apart after the ice breaking, and the GFE was top notched and we frenched like long lost lovers, which was exactly what i was looking for. Got hard in an instant, but ding ding, time was up...i had to say goodbye....i was out of time but i was glad that she opened up and advised her to do so for all the bros after me .

For the conclusion, for bros who are looking for a wild time with a commando, she is not the one for you. For those who are looking for top notched gfe feel, like bonking and making love with your jc/poly belle who has an amazing figure and face to combo with, she would be the one. Be nice to her, treat her well, let her know ur needs and she will reciprocate with equal gusto.(Buying some food for her will score u points too...she needs to eat more really) Rtf? Definitely....once Vit M replenishes...
Lastly, thanks to bro kenny for bringing a gem for us and for the prompt arrangements! Rmb, treat her well, and she'll treat u like a king!
Old 27-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Short FR of Angeline from LB
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=617155

Looks: 9/10 (wow! super sweet cute SYT! looks like this thai sweetie DJ mind napasasi)
Body: 8/10 (petite and cute, she complained she put on weight while being here)
BBBJ: 8/10 (almost game over on first time)
Kissing: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (super tight and sexy moans) deposit one big load inside cd for first shot
GFE: playful, cute and a lot of smiles, love it.

mind napasasi

Old 27-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

2nd time Aida from ty69 is here.. anyone tried can share please?
Old 27-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried Serena from les affaires before~?

Good thing must share hor~ 😁😁😁
Old 27-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
watergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwatergas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any1 tried barbie from pacificstars?
Old 28-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone bros tried artina from thai palace? Tks!
Old 28-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

grandbosses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Airangel Mayji last week, because I love thai massage.

Looks: 7/10 (somewhat close to her photos. Grows on you, sweet lady)
Body: 7/10 (not skinny, just right for me. not for boobs lover though)
BBBJ: 8/10 (gentle kind and I wish I could have unloaded here)
CIM: NA (She was having a bad throat so I didn't insist)
HJ: 8/10 (made up for it here)
GFE: Friendly, smiley, english was good enough. Hard worker and no commercial feel.
Massage 6.5/10 (maybe I was expecting Thai Odyssey standard)
Old 28-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried thai palace babes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1