The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 22
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Sofitel Metropole is NOT girl Friendly. The Security Guard will fight u tooth and eye if u try another funny. However there are some ways to make it guest friendly.. just discuss this with the Sales department in a Friendly way first, if still cannot, PM me.
bro deptrai4u, i dun know that Sofitel Metropole is not girl friendly even i have supply goods for them thought have visiting hanoi and stay there maybe if i'm there need your assistance . Did u know how far is halong bay from hanoi?
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 07-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

Halong bay is about 170km from Hanoi. If you go by bus around 3.5-4hrs.

Once the James Bond Island. 007-"Tomorrow Never Dies"

Old 08-07-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros

Going back to Hanoi soon and most likely will be staying in Sunway Hotel this time round. Been looking up this thread and noted the devt in the local scene. Am keen to explore discos and pubs where one can just hang out and enjoy the evening without the pressure from the KTV girls.

Any suggestions in addition to My Way? I am definitely going to check out that place when I am in Hanoi.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Last night, after dinner, brave the stormy weather (just a little rain la, Mild-7 made of sugar, so cannot touch rain at all ;-) to reach a Karaoke at Truc Bach lake. Arrive at 9pm, just me and 1 more friend. ushered to a room, japanese settings, sitting on floor type with carpet. As usual, in comes the beer, fruits, ice and babes... he choose one and I choose one (I make it a point I always the last one to choose, me the host ma...).

Service level of girls quite good, my one sit down only, put her palm on my didi and use it naturally as a arm-rest.. sing a couple of songs and she tried to put my other hand into her bra.. of course I act stupid and resisted.. then she tried to put my hand into her panty.. and also resisted and she pull her panty down to show me her nicely trimmed pussy! Then keep asking me to go hotel with her ... damn horny man! My friend's girls also similar.. twist till his cock nearly fractured.. luckly no bones there actually.. kekeke...

So sing 2 hours and we left.. here are the damages:

Room + Drinks + fruits + Sing : VND522k
Tips for waiter : Vnd50k (to thanks him for bringing us good pussy)
Tips for pussy : VND150k (for good service, otherwise normall VND100k)

RTF.. maybe tonight again.. if Mild-7 is able to make it...
Bro deptrai,

Can PM me the place...i am going the weekend with Jap guest so maybe need so local place to cheong...thks...also the previous local for VIP one...maybe our local guide can bring us in...thks
Old 09-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Samster

goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

Halong bay is about 170km from Hanoi. If you go by bus around 3.5-4hrs.

Once the James Bond Island. 007-"Tomorrow Never Dies"
Tks bro Botarbolampar for the info. Thought of going there as some hotels are doing reno and get some business frm there.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

I am going to Hanoi.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Botar,
I was in Halong 3 times this year and the jourey is about 2.5 hours. I dont think there is night life there or I am missing something ....
Old 09-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Tks bro Botarbolampar for the info. Thought of going there as some hotels are doing reno and get some business frm there.
Good idea..............1 stone kill 2 birds.
Its best to go for work assigment or business trip and yet can cheong in the evening.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I am going to Hanoi.
Sure or not ah kor. You go I will follow. kekekekeke
Its time to meet some of my PP there.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Botar,
I was in Halong 3 times this year and the jourey is about 2.5 hours. I dont think there is night life there or I am missing something ....
Wow so fast ahh. What bus did you take.
My last trip was many many years back (company trip)
No chance to cheong, so can't provide any info on that.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went straight from airport with private car.. was there on business trip as well so no chance to cheong.. I can't speak vietanmese but it appear that there are lots of korean tourist there. I might be going to Hanoi in the next 2 weeks... will PM bro Dept and Bro Mild... I am sucker to fine dinning and finish it with good up scale hip hop club. Guess Hanoi don't have up scale club...
Old 09-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Sure or not ah kor. You go I will follow. kekekekeke
Its time to meet some of my PP there.

Cheers
planning to go in few months time! hope can hv some advice from u, since u r regular in hanoi and also HCM.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good idea..............1 stone kill 2 birds.
Its best to go for work assigment or business trip and yet can cheong in the evening.
Cheers
thats what i'm been doing in the wild wild east China so far but hanoi i'm is still trying to explore more business from there as dun know any good contacts in hanoi which can bring in more businesses. so far just supply goods to one hotel which is sofitel.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
planning to go in few months time! hope can hv some advice from u, since u r regular in hanoi and also HCM.
No problem bro TM, lets go for a drink in NC.
The whole night I'll tell you stories. kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 10-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
thats what i'm been doing in the wild wild east China so far but hanoi i'm is still trying to explore more business from there as dun know any good contacts in hanoi which can bring in more businesses. so far just supply goods to one hotel which is sofitel.
Try talking to bro Deptrai see if he have lobang. If not I'll intro my SGP friend to you. He based there a few years already. See what lobang can do.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1