The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkdunklove View Post
wah all this discussion make me think twice to go Ocean and Petain anymore....seems not save leh
Relax bro

Put on cap at all time will do. It is safe. Cap = protect
Old 18-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 14
Peter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
Keep lyingto yourself . The truth will be out soon. Hiv positive
Keyword is not believe
keyword is prove

If your claim is correct, be a gentleman to prove it.

Hear what you claim and filter out what you claim if you can't prove.

Listen to what you claim if you prove it.

Don't shout here. Serve no purpose

Be responsible. prove what you claim
Old 18-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter83 View Post
Keyword is not believe
keyword is prove

Yes Brother i absolutely agreed with u and the WLs are also earn a living..if they have choice..u think they want to work ...as pros ??? always play safe put on cd and benefit both party..is my opinion
Old 18-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keyword is not believe
keyword is prove

Quote:
Jst use your brains, 50 sgd per shot is 120rm and clean room and she can reject bangalas and foriegn workers in sg petain . Back in ocean jb only 65 rm yet most are foruegn workers and bro jacky also said he saw thai worker lwft her room. Why? Because she got no choice and need to service anyone at a shabby place wif minimum charge to sustain her hiv medications
why u condemn her?? if what u said is true we thank you very much for alerting us..if not why??? i also earn SGD b4,now doing fine in JB..we have our own constraints ...no doubt..some how or rather u hv a point too..of course must come out from reliable source..
Old 18-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Any WL with HIV is a serious matter - U must be mad to be so happy. Many Geylang CAT150/CAT80 WLs have downgraded to CAT50 in Petain. Many Banglas, Indians etc. in Petain also. Do not think WLs are stupid to downgrade - there are other reasons. Who to check with in AV; name, phone number?? Believe AV will not entertain request - confidentiality matter. Who are the Petain WLs who told U about HIV? Give their names, houses, rooms numbers. I will check with them and revert. Who is JiaJia (H?/R?), when did she go back ??

U are a newbie (or clone?) from Singapore. Do not create havoc in JB. Why should condom in JB be of low quality ?? Not a single post in Petain at all - only Sally Massage (Singapore). Are U trying to break a WL's rice bowl ?? Will up (or zap) U in future. Please supply info for me to investigate. Not a laughing matter!! Many are worried by your rackless comments!!
Bro, I agree with you and indeed this is no laughing matter, but not so to this newbie. He is a clear candidate for zapping, and it has been a while since I have exercised my zapping powers.

Violet - former H14R06 in PT is a good and service oriented WL. From my 1st session to multiple RTFs her service standards remain. I really felt the loss when she left PT, she was one of my best in my RTF list.

As for this MilfBoysg joker, it gives me no pleasure but he will be zapped by me!

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keyword is not believe
keyword is prove

Bros Peter83 and pjsb3399, I just zapped him for being irresponsible!

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, I agree with you and indeed this is no laughing matter, but not so to this newbie. He is a clear candidate for zapping, and it has been a while since I have exercised my zapping powers.

Violet - former H14R06 in PT is a good and service oriented WL. From my 1st session to multiple RTFs her service standards remain. I really felt the loss when she left PT, she was one of my best in my RTF list.

As for this MilfBoysg joker, it gives me no pleasure but he will be zapped by me!

Cheers.
OMG... u came in here for the sake of Violet?
Old 19-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
"milffella" has been zapped from > 220pts to < -215pts in Petain for his insensitive/offensive posts in Jan 2010. Had "dissappeared" since then. He seems to look down and "hate" Petain WLs - now Ocean Hotel too. http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...postcount=1521
Extract: "then tomorrow visit dsc.....test for all stds.....now got genetic herpy chlamydia , 2 in 1....dun forget to pass to your wife or daughter.....". Just ignore him.....
Quote:
Information on Violet in Petain thread: http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...postcount=6519
Extract: OKT of H14. .... I asked, what happened to his girl Violet H14R06. He just say "She go back, she don't want anymore. Maybe she marry. ....So that's it Bros, according to my friend Mr. H14 OKT, Violet simply called it a day....Hope this will be good closure. We have to move forward. All the best to Violet! I miss her too!.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
OMG... u came in here for the sake of Violet?
I was invited!

Cheers.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Quote:
I was invited!

Cheers.
Hahaha hw is your herpy clap 2 in 1 have u pass to your daughter , sister or mother? Becareful hor, maybe hiv doesnt kill u but your weak small heart which need surgery next month hhahh
Old 19-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried violet today.Her bbbj was powerful till I come in her mouth.Told her she is very hot in forum now.Welcome to Aids World.
Old 19-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just stumbled upon this thread. didn't know that there is a mini-GL like in JB. so anyway wat i want to ask is that is there any malay WL here in ocean hotel?
Old 19-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Hahaha hw is your herpy clap 2 in 1 have u pass to your daughter , sister or mother? Becareful hor, maybe hiv doesnt kill u but your weak small heart which need surgery next month hhahh
Message to Moderator: "MilfBoysg" is (clone of) "milffella". "milffella" has been put under moderation by your goodself/Sammyboyfor in Jan 10: from 220pts to - 215pts in Petain for his insensitive/offensive posts in Jan 10. http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...postcount=1521
Now posting offensive posts involving "daughter , sister or mother" again. Hope U can assist again. Thanks.

Message to MilfBoysg (milffella): U looks down and hate WLs in Petain/JB. WLs eg LiWen, Kit, ZhenZhen will never spread rumours about Petain to break rice bowls. U hopes everyone gets std - sadist!! Why so bitter, everyone offend U? I have not zapped anyone before; always up someone with +5 daily. Will not hesitate to break my record to zap U - if U persists in creating havoc in JB. What is there to stop U from continuing in GBW (JB), KL, Geylang threads etc to create unrests/panic and break WLs ricebowls??

General info for all: Practise safe sex. Put on condom. RAW is WAR. All condoms are stringently tested - whether Singapore or JB. Go for test (like the legal WLs in Petain/Geylang etc) if it will give U peace of mind - nothing wrong. Stick to BJ, no french/AR/CIM etc if you have braces, ulcer, cuts and do not feel comfortable. Nothing is 100% safe - other than PCC.

My advice: Do not listen to rumours. Do not panic. Go for test if required. Avoid visiting WLs - if in doubt - to get peace of mind. Wish all best of health & luck. Cheers .
Old 19-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros Peter83 and pjsb3399, I just zapped him for being irresponsible!

Cheers.
thks Bro fornicator..well done !!
Old 19-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
thks Bro fornicator..well done !!
No worries Bro! You're turn next!!!

NO! Not zap lah, I will ups you once I regain power! Hehe!

Cheers.
Old 19-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
canon381 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can intro which milf is gd on the last floor??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1