The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Just a curious question, better to release or donÂ’t release better for JG? Tried afew JG services but different ML say different things.

1. DonÂ’t release because the treatment will strengthen and repair the blockages and clogged veins.

2. Release because you can remove the toxins and “previous leftovers”. And also who is going to abstain from 1 week of no sex, cold drinks and smoking?
i'm curious too. i'm not an expert so i may be wrong. i'm a fan of JG, and a few MLs did mention that it is better not to release immediately. so far i have not met one that advised me it is better to release.

also, usually what they advise me is to abstain for at least a few hours or 1-2 days. so far have not met one that recommended 1 week.

my personal experience, i usually cannot tahan and will ask to release lol. however, there was once where I chose not to release, and i can definitely feel that the effects of the JG were better (harder erections, more powerful ejaculations) and also longer lasting as compared to those where i released immediately.

lastly, not sure if it is appropriate for us to discuss JG here, as this thread is for prostate massage.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Bros can recommend me good JG/ prostate massage. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
i'm curious too. i'm not an expert so i may be wrong. i'm a fan of JG, and a few MLs did mention that it is better not to release immediately. so far i have not met one that advised me it is better to release.

also, usually what they advise me is to abstain for at least a few hours or 1-2 days. so far have not met one that recommended 1 week.

my personal experience, i usually cannot tahan and will ask to release lol. however, there was once where I chose not to release, and i can definitely feel that the effects of the JG were better (harder erections, more powerful ejaculations) and also longer lasting as compared to those where i released immediately.

lastly, not sure if it is appropriate for us to discuss JG here, as this thread is for prostate massage.
You go to ling ling jie?
Old 11-01-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fatelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good massage at hougang?
Old 11-01-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Any Bros can recommend me good JG/ prostate massage. Thanks!
Can try Mindy at Kallang
Old 11-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Can try Mindy at Kallang
Hi boss, can pm Mindy contact? Million thanks 🙏
Old 11-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AdventurousD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Can try Mindy at Kallang
bro can pm share mindy contact? Tia!
Old 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AdventurousD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm mindy ctc bro? Tia!
Old 12-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3927 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

For Kallang Mindy, u can find her contact on sg城堡 webpage
Old 12-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Just wanna give a special shout out to boot boot for sharing Soda’s contact.

Finally managed to try her after msging 3x.. she did clarified that she might not be in the ideal spot to reply.. you know la.. so just keep trying.

Omg, despite the damage I must say her service makes up for it! I have done many JG and P massage at different places, all can’t give any proper advice or even tell you why this spot or that spot pain. She’s knowledgeable in this field and able to educate me. Really must try then you will know why. Some examples are like why hot stones are used and why her stomach massage is effective. Her character is wild, naughty but at the same time attentive and caring. She really takes care of me especially since it’s my first time with her. She does assess your body and recommends the best treatment for your enjoyment. I must say I shivered in shiokness during sensual!

I usually don’t feel shiok at my p-spot. I bought many toys to try and most P massage MLs just tell me that mine is enlarged. But here, I was exploding and came too early. This is really a new experience for me, I have been doing it wrongly for years!

I would definitely rtm as I enjoy her company, top notch service, effective JG techniques and also the gfe. Totally sold.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Finally managed to try her after msging 3x.. she did clarified that she might not be in the ideal spot to reply.. you know la.. so just keep trying.

Omg, despite the damage I must say her service makes up for it! I have done many JG and P massage at different places, all can’t give any proper advice or even tell you why this spot or that spot pain. She’s knowledgeable in this field and able to educate me. Really must try then you will know why. Some examples are like why hot stones are used and why her stomach massage is effective. Her character is wild, naughty but at the same time attentive and caring. She really takes care of me especially since it’s my first time with her. She does assess your body and recommends the best treatment for your enjoyment. I must say I shivered in shiokness during sensual!

I usually don’t feel shiok at my p-spot. I bought many toys to try and most P massage MLs just tell me that mine is enlarged. But here, I was exploding and came too early. This is really a new experience for me, I have been doing it wrongly for years!

I would definitely rtm as I enjoy her company, top notch service, effective JG techniques and also the gfe. Totally sold.
Bro, can share contact
Old 13-01-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bubblefish000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share contact?
Old 13-01-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bubblefish000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share contact?

can you share the contact of soda ? thank you
Old 13-01-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Can pm soda ctc and dmg? TIA!
Old 13-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Can Pm Soda Contact and Damage? Thanks.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread