The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro DarkGuardian welcome to the "The Maid Fuckers Club".... Well written well said and thanks for saying what the other Professors would have berated the newbies on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
A very good morning to all the esteemed professors of the "Maid-Humpers Academy" as well as all seniors. I've been reading this thread diligently since its inception, and it is definitely an honour to have learned the various maid-catching skills from experts and old hands of the game. I've tried to put the knowledge that I gained here into practice, and it is a joy to say that I've gotten several successful hits.

My advice to all those hooligans who keep demanding for numbers: stop asking to be bloody spoon-fed and make some effort in approaching and talking to these maids. If you want something so damn badly, if your cock-head needs its fix desperately, then pull out all the stops, and I can virtually guarantee you that you'll get successful in your endeavour.

Anyway, my humblest apologies for the long post, and if it doesn't belong in this thread, since no maids were humped in my story hahaha.
Old 23-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Admiralty thank you for your support and for upping me. Really appreciated....
Old 23-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Yo Bro Lord, i fully agree with your statements. Perhaps the rude ones are just some kids on the block... We seniors would not take that for granted...cheers!
Old 23-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello seniors and pros.. l have been following this interesting thread for quite sometime. Cheers for this wonderful thread, got me hard on for some of the encounters.
Old 23-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I very easy hard on ar.. still a V haha, still 17 wait till i get older i'll use the tricks The lord and the other seniors taught.
Old 23-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
maids easier then local gals when it comes to getting number. just got one.. bishan prime.. kena scolded jialat by her employer, i asked her "kena mara ah?"

she knod, i juz say sayang k. she smile

den ask her for her number, she quickly give me b4 her mam came out from the supermarket.
Wah bro looks like you got lucky this time. Hope to hear further developments on this maid from you soon.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 23-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Wah bro looks like you got lucky this time. Hope to hear further developments on this maid from you soon.
how bout your own sexperience..care to share. i know u have

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 24-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.. Went out with her again yesterday to Changi 81,

Another 2 rounds in 2 hrs of hard fucking.. very satisfied.

Gave her 50 bucks and she will intro her friend to me but must not let her friend know about us.

She mentioned that her friend is very pretty and big boobs...
Already plan to meet her soon.

Cheers.
Old 25-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Good one werdnac !
Old 25-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping bros can up me .... thanks in advance.

One maid which was introed by a friend, ask me out for her bday at botanical gardens ... say got lots of other girls to recommend me..

Dunno should go or not..
Old 25-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hoping bros can up me .... thanks in advance.

One maid which was introed by a friend, ask me out for her bday at botanical gardens ... say got lots of other girls to recommend me..

Dunno should go or not..
Bro bring me along lei....

Where Do I Live??? - 森林里的一部份,我也不知道!!!
Old 25-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hor_chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just called her and she say don't want to meet because she's scared somebody will see her, complain to her mum then her mum will send her back...sianz....

Last edited by hor_chew; 25-09-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 25-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hor_chew View Post
just called her and she say don't want to meet because she's scared somebody will see her, complain to her mum then her mum will send her back...sianz....
you must persevere and try. ask her and help her think of ways to siam her employer. if u want this meat, u have to convince it

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 25-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hor_chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she's actually afraid because she has never met me. her number was given to me by another friend of hers from an online website

seems like she's afraid i'm a bad guy...although i do have bad intentions in mind. hahaha...but still have to act like a good guy
Old 25-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

thanks for all the wonderful contributions. Really it was a pleasure reading through them...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1