The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
wow.. the true master has spoken

what bro buster say is very true... it is tried and tested ONS method as taught by him and bro rokket, and many bros has use his method, for example bro gilaxes

typical case if you execute this well is that it is good chance for ONS. i have learn this first hand from the masters. hope bros have good experiences and luck as well. but remember to post FR after you score hahaha...
Wa..our real Master have finally came out from Cold turkey mountain. With you around, we share learn a lot. How come you never invite me to be your wingman? Can we meet up together with sebastian_hk, my son, for kopi and you can teach us some private skills...
Old 06-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii
hi all brudders...i will be visiting hongkong from 25th Nov till 4th Dec i will be tsaying near Tsuen WAN aREA (pANDA hOTEL) . IS THERE ANY PLACE THAT i CAN GO FROM THERE NEARBY?

APPRECIATE SOME ADVICES.
Oh! Tsuen Wan and Panda Hotel. I think you better change your location and hotel unless you want to buy cheap food and computer stuff . Too far out from the action. Remember ONS dont come to you. You gotta work at it plus need lady luck as suggested by Bro Buster and you need to spend money too. I dont think your ONS is willing to go to Tsuen Wan plus the cab fare will be alot . Eight days in HK too much. You should either head to CP or Macau to get more out of your trip. Make sure you're there on thursday (ladies night), friday and saturday. All very happening. Bro Sebast might be there during that time. PM the supreme master himself for contacts. Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Me too..eyeing for that smaller boobs SMT, I guess you refer to the friend of that white dress SMT. Don't forget me if you arrange the orgy...me keen too.. Too bad that night Rokket and me had our gf with us...or we could have gone for the orgy..I think they are both into it. Next time we go without gf....
Lets Go without the gfs! Need to practice with the masters. I am too green. Bro Gilaxes ask your ONSs out to drink next time. We can repeat the group fun once again.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow.. the true master has spoken

what bro buster say is very true... it is tried and tested ONS method as taught by him and bro rokket, and many bros has use his method, for example bro gilaxes......typical case if you execute this well is that it is good chance for ONS. i but remember to post FR after you score hahaha...
BOW BOW BOW
Old 06-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worrr.. Two grand master of hk are resurrect. There hope for the sexland. One out from cold turkey mountain while other out from turtle shell..... Pussies land here we come with two strong sex warriors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
BOW BOW BOW
Old 07-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr.. Two grand master of hk are resurrect. There hope for the sexland. One out from cold turkey mountain while other out from turtle shell..... Pussies land here we come with two strong sex warriors.
The Supreme Master Awakes (with coffee in hand) . Nobody dares to question him. BOW BOW BOW
Old 07-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in San Wai next week. Whats the best action there. Not much mention on the board here.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bros for the kind compliments... i myself only learning from the ONS masters like you. we should all share experiences together
Old 07-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have a question to ask bros here:

i think you may be aware that when you call your friends in HK or China from SG, the dial tone is different meaning that if your friend is calling from SG, they will hear a different dial tone if you are in HK and when you are in mainland china.

my question is what about taiwan? if you are in taiwan and your friend call from SG, do they hear the HK dial tone or the china dial tone?

thanks in advance for your advice
Old 07-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bleunote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Just settled down in HK several months now. My gf is HKnger but is now out of town for a few weeks. Looking to do something exciting during this "free" time! Any threesomes or groupies being organised?

Loved to get my gf involved but she ain't into it. Wonder if i can get her high enough for her to be into when she is back.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
have a question to ask bros here:
i think you may be aware that when you call your friends in HK or China from SG, the dial tone is different meaning that if your friend is calling from SG, they will hear a different dial tone if you are in HK and when you are in mainland china.

my question is what about taiwan? if you are in taiwan and your friend call from SG, do they hear the HK dial tone or the china dial tone?

thanks in advance for your advice
Calling from Internet cafe, see brother hitchhiker online, tried to contact but no reply from you. Hey hey..your mobile phone tone will be adapting to that country you are in at that moment. Meaning if we call your mobile while you are in taiwan, the ring tone we heard will be that of taiwan tone...no chance for you to escape..even you switch off the phone, the taiwan operator msg will come on...
Old 08-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

You better stay royal to your HKgf. We do not want hk girls to think SG guys are bad. If you want orgy better go CP and can be arranged. It would be fun and total damages are not expensive.

Have you tried the power of ring bells? CWB lots of WL @ reasonable price.

Maybe we can meet up for drinks during December time when some of hk members are here. What is your contact number please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleunote
Hey bros,

Just settled down in HK several months now. My gf is HKnger but is now out of town for a few weeks. Looking to do something exciting during this "free" time! Any threesomes or groupies being organised?

Loved to get my gf involved but she ain't into it. Wonder if i can get her high enough for her to be into when she is back.
Old 08-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

The Supremacy demon cannot escape from our clutch. Remember we have espionage all around your area. We know all your single movement and even you OC under our Surveillance.

If you do not recommend SYT to me soon to quench my thirst i will expose your infamous act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Calling from Internet cafe, see brother hitchhiker online, tried to contact but no reply from you. Hey hey..your mobile phone tone will be adapting to that country you are in at that moment. Meaning if we call your mobile while you are in taiwan, the ring tone we heard will be that of taiwan tone...no chance for you to escape..even you switch off the phone, the taiwan operator msg will come on...
Old 08-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
have a question to ask bros here: my question is what about taiwan? if you are in taiwan and your friend call from SG, do they hear the HK dial tone or the china dial tone?
Sorry but you're doomed! Better stay in HK with your other other half and be another oracle.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Worr bro hitchhiker got so many arch enemy, i bet you must snatching many SYT and SMT from bros. Now all your movements have been survelliance.

You better released all your MMS list to us so we will spare your junior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Sorry but you're doomed! Better stay in HK with you other other half and be another oracle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1