The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
masterIllegal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: T H ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by fart_port69 View Post
Yah man, prices had gone up.
Just to check with TH regular here, anyone manage to bonk the popular DA-S of TH? she is stunning...
bros, how much is the price there at TH? never been before so would like u all to advice me...

How much is it if we would to go on a Friday nite, let s say from 8pm to 11pm? what are the minimum charges like? only 3 friends going... thanks
Old 26-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 19
GZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: T H ktv

wow, get 2 paint my fav meimei's meimei...again
always jio her for chujie burt no go...sigh

got another gal jia li, young meimei..simply steam xia jus 2 rabba her soft silky smooth skin

got 1 meimei, dunno some "na" name; tall veli proactive...her nipple suc..skills veli warm n stimulating mmm....her didi strokin skill as good as xiao na...urghhh...

fang fang another pretty meimei who nearly twice make little didi loose control, da 2nd time have to force her 2 stop...

overall another sextifying outing at TH!
Old 26-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
nottimonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TH if i am not wrong, for 3, a small room. JUG is $180
if for 4 is $240, medium room, JUG is
Old 26-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Milkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also intedning for friday outing. happy hour and normal hours.... alot of difference in price?
Old 26-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ccb666 is Cool - loads of Potential

As i always go for the 7 to 11 session. Bill for beer is $160 + 10 (2 + 1)waitress tip.

However whenever you have 3 friends going tell them it 2 only if not they give you medium room

Noone has any report on Ting Ting huh?
Old 26-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
fart_port69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=technofreak;2853078]Popular she may be...Poor service she provides. 1st time come in HJ 5 mins, 2nd time come in TCSS 3 mins, 3rd time come in take tip...

Yah man, 1st time in... lick ear, and her hand will auto roam and HJ ...
I tips her $30. she never ask for more..
Old 27-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
Apistogamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone bonk QQ2 before?
Old 27-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb666 View Post
As i always go for the 7 to 11 session. Bill for beer is $160 + 10 (2 + 1)waitress tip.

However whenever you have 3 friends going tell them it 2 only if not they give you medium room

Noone has any report on Ting Ting huh?
bro, the small room size varies... if u tell them 2, they'll give u the very small ones... when i tell them 3, they give me a bigger small room....
Old 27-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyboy View Post
the gals will also rotate ktv...we still able chance upon them. who tat girl u mention. so far i only see one ger still around more than 2 yrs in TH.
her current nick is yue liang... my reg in 2004.. she was with meihua, meimei, xiaoli & gang in 2004 where Beauty Queen Xiao Wei ruled the KTV scene and was the reason why so TH was most popular. meihua is trying to get her visa here as well...
Old 27-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

I kind of notice recently that all girls perform the same SOP....

During the first entry, upon gaining acceptance, they would:
1. Place their hands on your dick
2. Lick your ears
3. Pull up your shirt and lick your nipples
4. Unzip you and caress your dick

Second entry, they would:
1. Unzip you and caress your dick while frenching you
2. Ask if you want a HJ, BJ or FJ

Feels a little weird knowing that they do that in all the rooms, so imagine some other guys (i mean many other guys) saliva on your nipple, mouth and dick. And also the hand that may still have another man's juice touching yours.. omg....

Anyway, had a little fun this week. Had two gals in my earlier list coming in at the same time, so I popped the question myself... "I'll FJ with whoever can do the SOP better..." imagine 2 of them molesting me furiously, kissing one nipple each, hands on my dick while i squeeze their boobies(pls stretch yr hands first, weird angle, gets cramps easily)... THAT'S LIFE, ALL MUST TRY!
Old 27-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apistogamma View Post
Has anyone bonk QQ2 before?
The last time i saw QQ2 in this thread, i did ask xiaolu but she say she doesn't know her leh and after texting on the screen, nobody came leh....

Is her nick "QQ2", I don't mind trying and get a FR for you if she's chio...
Old 27-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

Like my new avatar? She's based in HK, but there's a identical twin here in TH... (not real sisters)

Here's the clue... M** M**...
Will reveal full name after i rtf another 2 times so that she don't aways get booked...
damn shiok until i can't keep my mouth shut...

hope this help u guys divert attention from my current fav gal who has been working like a dog after i posted her nick here...:0)
Old 27-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
bro, the small room size varies... if u tell them 2, they'll give u the very small ones... when i tell them 3, they give me a bigger small room....
Agrred. It seems to me the price varies more on the number of person

Old 27-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The last time i saw QQ2 in this thread, i did ask xiaolu but she say she doesn't know her leh and after texting on the screen, nobody came leh....

Is her nick "QQ2", I don't mind trying and get a FR for you if she's chio...
TH recycvle the girls nick just like they recycle the beer. Can be of the same nick but different girl. Can be Tiger beer but does not taste like Tiger. I experience it before.

Old 27-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 17
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Xyberduke;2858957]Like my new avatar? She's based in HK, but there's a identical twin here in TH... (not real sisters)

Look pretty in e avatar, wish can view bigger.

Here's the clue... M** M**...
Will reveal full name after i rtf another 2 times so that she don't aways get booked...
damn shiok until i can't keep my mouth shut...

Can understand.

hope this help u guys divert attention from my current fav gal who has been working like a dog after i posted her nick here...:0)

Tat goes to show u got good taste

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1