The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal

England international Theo Walcott cemented Arsenal's place in the Carling Cup quarter-finals with a fine double as Newcastle's luck deserted them.

The Gunners surged into a 2-0 lead courtesy of an unfortunate Tim Krul own goal and a controversial second from Walcott to condemn the Magpies to a third defeat in four attempts at St James' Park.

If there was a touch of misfortune about the opening goal in first-half injury time - Ryan Taylor's defensive header hit the unwitting Krul and dropped into the net - there was more than a hint of injustice about the second when Nicklas Bendtner, who had run from an offside position, collided with Mike Williamson as he attempted to get to Walcott.

But Bendtner's 83rd-minute strike and Walcott's finish two minutes from time oozed class as the Gunners powered their way into the last eight.

Alan Smith had earlier hit the bar as the home side recovered from a whirlwind start by the visitors, but the home fans among a crowd of 33,157 left knowing their team had been out-played and hoping for a very different result on Sunday when arch-rivals Sunderland make the short trip to Tyneside in the Premier League.

Hughton, who went into the game with speculation over his future once again rife, had made no secret of the fact that the Carling Cup was little more than a pleasant distraction during a season in which the only objective is top-flight survival.

In the circumstances, it was little surprise that he rested nine of the men who fought out a 2-1 win at West Ham on Saturday evening with one eye on the weekend.

Arsene Wenger made the same number of changes, but the relative strengths of the respective squads was made abundantly clear when the Frenchman was still able to name the likes of Laurent Koscielny, Denilson, Walcott and Tomas Rosicky in his starting line-up.

Wenger has given the competition a higher priority this season and his side could have been all but in the last eight within five madcap minutes of a thrilling first-half.

Carlos Vela forced a save from Krul within 22 seconds of kick-off, and the Dutchman was in action again with five minutes gone to deny Bendtner, who had already seen Williamson block two efforts from the Dane.

In the meantime, Newcastle midfielder Haris Vuckic had shot into the side-netting, and as the half wore on, the Magpies started to come into the game.

Indeed, they could have taken the lead themselves with 14 minutes gone with the visitors' goal coming under intense pressure.

First Nile Ranger ran on to Danny Guthrie's ball over the top and rounded keeper Wojciech Szczesny, only for Koscielny to block his shot.

But Arsenal failed to clear their lines and when the ball fell to Smith 25 yards out, he unleashed a thunderbolt which looked destined for the back of the net - he is yet to score a competitive goal for the club - until Szczesny managed to tip it on to the bar.

As the game settled down, Newcastle were repeatedly at full stretch, but coping as they worked hard to close down space in midfield and plug the gaps at the back.

Bendtner twice shot straight at Krul and Emmanuel Eboue fired wastefully into the side-netting during the closing minutes of the half, and it looked like the sides would go in level at the break.

But with only seconds of added time remaining, the home side's luck deserted them. They half-cleared Walcott's corner, but when Rosicky helped the ball back into the danger area, Bendtner headed towards goal, where Taylor's attempted clearance hit Krul and rebounded into the net.

Newcastle went close to an equaliser four minutes after the restart when Ranger's persistence forced Koscielny to concede a corner. James Perch met Guthrie's set-piece with a firm header, but guided the ball just over.

But their hopes were dashed when the Gunners extended their lead in controversial fashion with 53 minutes gone. Walcott ran on to John Djourou's defensive header from an on-side position, but Bendtner, who had been offside, appeared to block Williamson as he attempted to cover across.

However, referee Andre Marriner allowed play to continue and Walcott calmly chipped Krul to make it 2-0 with Newcastle protests counting for nothing.

Ryan Taylor might have pulled one back eight minutes of time, but was denied by Szczesny from point-blank range, but Bendtner made sure seconds later with a fine right-foot finish.

Szczesny clawed away Taylor's 86th-minute free-kick to deny Newcastle any reward for their efforts, and Walcott wrapped up the win with a pacy run and finish two minutes later.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 29-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done again gunners..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Gunners seems to have taken a big leap forward this season. Despite the latest result (defeat at Shahtak Donest), it is worth reflecting on their recent performances in other matches.

Chamakh must be the signing of the season so far. He has fit into the system seamlessly and looks to be the striker which we have lack for a few years. Even since Wenger change the system to 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 (depending on how you look at it), we have lack a genuine forward who can hold up play, impose his physical presence, link up well with the midfielders and provide a real threat in heading. Adebayor (when he was still around), for all his physical attributes and talent, tends to drift in and out of matches and doesn't possess good positioning sense. That means when he is expected to be in the penalty box waiting for crosses, he wanders away somewhere. Same for Bendtner.

Walcott has improved with the timing of his run and finishing, as well as his confidence. But he still need to improve on his dribbling and passing.

Wilshere is amazing. What a player! I am drooling all over when I see him play. Absolutely brilliant God-given talent. He got a footballing brain that is even better than Joey Barton (Ok, bad example). Surely the next English superstar. I found him in facebook more than a year ago and he still haven't accepted me as friend

Fabianski is growing in confidence. He is actually more of a sensational type of goalkeeper. Capable of world class save but seems to struggle with the simpler and basic tasks of goalkeeping. I actually feel more confident when Szczesny is in goal. This young chap is a Schmeichel in the making. Hopefully Wenger agrees sooner rather than later.

The "Arsenal player of the season" so far has got to be Samir Nasri. Defending, tackling, tracking back, passing, shooting, positioning, off the ball, creativity, etc etc. You name it, this fellow has done well in all departments this season. I am starting to believe he could be the next Zidane.

Fabregas, Van Persie, Vermaelen, Arshavin. Our star players. In and out of the side mainly through injuries. Once all are fit, we have a side that can rival anybody. This should be the turning point season. Trophys laden from now on. Keep the faith!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Fabregas, Van Persie, Vermaelen, Arshavin. Our star players. In and out of the side mainly through injuries. Once all are fit, we have a side that can rival anybody. This should be the turning point season. Trophys laden from now on. Keep the faith!!!
I agree with all the above player fit including Ramsey Arsenal is going to be a force again.
Old 16-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I watch the Everton v Arsenal match on Sunday. At the end of it, I felt strange. Not quite knowing why. Somehow it seems a different Arsenal side compared to the last few seasons. But what is the difference? I glance through the soccernet articles which talks about the way Arsenal play in this match and "ding dong", yes, that is the difference!!!!! The team actually defends as if their life depends on it. They were putting their body all over the penalty area, ready to take any pounding from 20 yard shots. They are not just closing down opponents and denying them space to play, they actually goes in with crunching tackles.

Watching the game, I was initially wondering what Fabregas is doing recently. He is becoming dirty. Wait a minute, there is a difference between dirty and aggressive. Fabregas is no Vieira, he can't tackle as well. Mistimed tackles is common when you start to be more aggressive. It's a good sign actually. He is leading by example.

I am not too sure if you guys agree with me. But I am starting to like the way we play this season. We are becoming an unpredictable side. No more school boys.

Just to add a bit about Samir Nasri. At one stage in the game, he was running at the Everton defence with full speed. Seems to me that he was well covered by a defender. The very next moment, he actually turn, accelerated and dance past the defender. A pity that his shot didn't found the back of the net, but he did something which I thought only a player of Henry's calibre is capable of. It looks amazing to me. What a player!!!
Old 16-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

I do agree with you that Arsenal players are showing aggression more than before. Not just Fabregas but even young Wilshere has been super aggressive lately. They really lacked this in previous seasons. Hope they will continue and wont get bullied by physicall teams like stoke, blackburn etc.
Old 16-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Hi bro chatlovers, thanks for your replies above. But this thread seems quiet. Why is that so?
Old 19-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think b cos there is not much Gunners supporter here.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Agree, but I am also sure there are those who are only reading. Hopefully more will come forward and start sharing their views as well.

Anyway, to be honest, I have always been critical of our players performance when I watch them. Especially when the passing breaks down in the final third. But recently, I decides to try being the opponent's supporters when I watch the match. I can tell you, the feelings is not good. Watching your team outplayed most of the time by the Gunners combined with so much flair on display. Few teams can truly outplay the Gunners, whatever the end result is. Supposing that the opponent manage to grind out a result, a draw or a win, well I am sure they are happy. But deep down in their heart, any analytical supporters will know that the Gunners are not outplayed. They just self-destruct most of the time. Do you guys feel the same?
Old 28-12-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 1

Didier Drogba gave Arsenal an early scare after eight minutes when he flashed a shot wide of Fabianski’s post. The Gunners came into the match and put on some sustained pressure late in the first half. Alex Song opened the scoring on 44 slotting home past Cech after Fabregas looked to have been fouled by Ferreira in the build up. Arsenal continued to dominate early in the second period and got their reward within five minutes, Theo Walcott squaring for Cesc Fabregas to slot home the second. Two minutes later the same played combined for Arsenal’s third, Theo Walcott firing into the corner from a delicious Cesc Fabregas through ball. Chelsea found a way back into the game when Branislav Ivanovic headed in a Drogba free-kick but it proved a consolation as the Blues poor form continued and Arsenal finally secured a win over the big two in the league.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 28-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Well done!! Arsenal.

Hope they can maintain this form all the way, and win the title this season.

Old 28-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Excellent result!!!!!

At 10pm last night, I was still debating to myself should I wake up at 4am to watch the match. Have done so in previous matches and felt like a fool. But still decides to set the alarm and wake up. In the end, well worth the sacrifice. Should have been 5-1 if not for tame efforts by Nasri and Diaby towards the end.

Old 30-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think b cos there is not much Gunners supporter here.
Im an ardent Arsenal supporter but claiming that, i got zapped by MU and Pool supporters with Power ..... so gotto lay low to avoid getting into the negative zone again!

Anyway, still think there are lots of Gunners supporters here only they ain't posting.

Gunners did very against Chelsea, hope they can whip Wigan later to join the two Manchester teams at the top of the league.

Best of Luck to Arsenal
Old 30-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Excellent result!!!!!

At 10pm last night, I was still debating to myself should I wake up at 4am to watch the match. Have done so in previous matches and felt like a fool.....................
Now I felt like a fool again
Old 01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
doctorandrew is one of the Best!doctorandrew is one of the Best!doctorandrew is one of the Best!doctorandrew is one of the Best!

Hi, i arsenal fan
Difficult game tonight against birmingham but hope arsenal wins!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1