The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 26-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMe View Post
I am super regular for 20. Please don't provide fake FR. Her bbbj is definitely 10times better than 39. No.20 is only 1 yr older than 39 and both are mid 20s. You are super regular and you don't even know their age.
yup no 20 bbbj is good
Old 26-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy View Post
I have been to this joint for many years, know the girls personally... they dun provide FJ, seriously, why provide the fake FR. The most they provide is BBBj.
But again, what happens in the room, we dunno. I chose to believe this is a fake FR unless GVGT. Hahaha
So far saigon 1 and 2 no fj. Saigon 3, 5 and 6 - yes
Hi bro
As what u have said,what happens in the room,we dunno.
All of us also dunno.
But it can happened.
Mostly they giving BJ although it is strictly massage, B2B wif hot stones and HJ.
The girls are just 'gamble' or they are just horny at that moment.
They are not rich.
They just want extra money wif extra job.
Just to share bros.
Old 26-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
why u pm me and ask so many thing ? i wont tell u anything.Got find yourself.Very tulan of this kind of ppl.
For goodness sake. U think I Gian your fake FRs? Cumon! I don’t fancy any of ur fake FRs for your info i only ask which ML u patronised that is all. Never did I ask FRs from anyone here. Why are u so agitated? Scared u review too much infos just like how one bro here caught u that u have given fake FR for 39 also? Lol
Old 26-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim123 View Post
Hi bro
As what u have said,what happens in the room,we dunno.
All of us also dunno.
But it can happened.
Mostly they giving BJ although it is strictly massage, B2B wif hot stones and HJ.
The girls are just 'gamble' or they are just horny at that moment.
They are not rich.
They just want extra money wif extra job.
Just to share bros.
horny at the moment? If you are given 10 pussies a day to lick with 2 hrs of sleep daily. U will be dead by end of the day instead of feeling horny. Basically u see pussy see until u got no feel at all. Like wise they are the same.

Yup u r right, some may take their risk to get more income, and true enough there is. 1x and 3x doing this but definitely NOT the Ang pais like 20 and 39. Do not underestimate ppl, FYI the Ang pais may anytime be richer than you, because they are hardworking, they are working their life away back to back with little or no rest unlike people here with too much time to spend thinking of how to sabo them.

Is it so fun to write fake FRs? They will be demoralised if they get to know they are being malign for something that they did not do which affects their mood and in return affect their usually TOP notch services for Bros here. Cumon spare a thought for the bros here.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
For goodness sake. U think I Gian your fake FRs? Cumon! I don’t fancy any of ur fake FRs for your info i only ask which ML u patronised that is all. Never did I ask FRs from anyone here. Why are u so agitated? Scared u review too much infos just like how one bro here caught u that u have given fake FR for 39 also? Lol
Then pm me for wat...lol
Old 26-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fake or not bros here know it.U not happy coz never get
Old 26-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LifeIsShort168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh wow! Suddenly so many yr2018 accounts which normally hang around in the thread to leech for good ML and FRs came out to give fake FRs! Why? Don’t dare to use your main account to post? Scared the MLs find out who u are?

For those who claim that you are “Lao jiao” you should know these:
Little Saigon is a B2B joint. The boss of Little Saigon has several FJ joints as well. The boss of little Saigon set very strict rules for the MLs. Anyone who caught providing FJ services will be fined RM10k and will be send back to vietnam.
So do u think the Ang Pais will take ur miserable Rm100-500 tips and risk getting a Rm10k fine from the boss? They are not stupid.

Yes, definitely some will bend the rules, why they need to bend the rules? Simply becoz they are not Ang Pais, they need more income. I’m not gonna say who but it’s 1x and 3x and 3x already went back vietnam.

I’m not going to debate who is better be it 20 or 39 or even any other numbers. One mans meat is another mans poison. Most of the MLs have their own supporters.

One thing for sure, 20 don’t provide FJ.
Haha.. you dare to say 1x and 3x are not one of the ang pais before they get caught? They have so many regulars at that time until they stopped working at Saigon right.. so if they can provide FJ and why not the rest of the girls.. is a matter of do anything you want but don't get caught. And it doesn't mean anything because you have a 2007 account while many are having 2018 accounts.. it proves nothing in your credibility too.. or maybe you're also one of the boyfriends there?
Old 26-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
horny at the moment? If you are given 10 pussies a day to lick with 2 hrs of sleep daily. U will be dead by end of the day instead of feeling horny. Basically u see pussy see until u got no feel at all. Like wise they are the same.

Yup u r right, some may take their risk to get more income, and true enough there is. 1x and 3x doing this but definitely NOT the Ang pais like 20 and 39. Do not underestimate ppl, FYI the Ang pais may anytime be richer than you, because they are hardworking, they are working their life away back to back with little or no rest unlike people here with too much time to spend thinking of how to sabo them.

Is it so fun to write fake FRs? They will be demoralised if they get to know they are being malign for something that they did not do which affects their mood and in return affect their usually TOP notch services for Bros here. Cumon spare a thought for the bros here.
Hi bro chill.
The question here is whether the girls,especially #20 and #39,giving FJ or not.
Not the question of number of pussies.
Bro..u can write aniting here.
No one can stop u.
But real or fake,no one knows.
Enjoy!
Old 26-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LifeIsShort168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow it seems like you are a thoughtful person who cares about their feeling.. are you paid by them to write something nice?
Old 26-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsShort168 View Post
Wow it seems like you are a thoughtful person who cares about their feeling.. are you paid by them to write something nice?
WOW! didnt i say if they are affected, their svc wont be top notch and will affect other bros here? u meant you did not understand the statement? lol
Old 26-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. you dare to say 1x and 3x are not one of the ang pais before they get caught? They have so many regulars at that time until they stopped working at Saigon right.. so if they can provide FJ and why not the rest of the girls.. is a matter of do anything you want but don't get caught. And it doesn't mean anything because you have a 2007 account while many are having 2018 accounts.. it proves nothing in your credibility too.. or maybe you're also one of the boyfriends there?
lol you really got problem understanding. I said those with 2018 accounts which normally wait around keep asking for the same shit suddenly all surface to write fake FRs. Oh well, super lao jiao with Jun 2018 account? WOW thats very "convincing".
Old 26-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ya.i agreed.
Maybe 'Antifreeze' is a "thoughtful" person who cares all the girls.
Well said!
The question is: whether no:20 and no:39 giving FJ?
Old 26-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
Fake or not bros here know it.U not happy coz never get
Yes! u are so right! so many of them already flagged and voiced about the fake FRs. The bros here really know it! lol. I did not know one should feel happy to see fake FRs lol
Old 26-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

I do not know whats the agenda for writing the fake FRs, i think Little Saigon Boss will be very thankful to you guys for generating more viewership and customers for his already very established B2B Joint.

Whatever it is, if you guys insist in giving fakes then there's no ending debate.

Regulars of #20 knows that shes well known for giving very good massage, speaks very fluent chinese, selective to whom she will give bbbj and strictly NO FJs.

Regulars of #39 knows that shes been in this FJ debate for quite some time, FJ or not I'm pretty sure they know it themselves. Not going to talk about the services of 39 as there are plenty of them in this thread.

As for those who are new to Little Saigon, just a friendly note, do not be mislead by the fake FRs on FJ services coz you are just visiting a B2B Joint. However you will get still get good massages, high GFEs and maybe BBBJ depending which ML you patronize.

Enjoy Chionging
Old 26-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Are you one of the dumb that just listen to what they tell said? Even if she told you that she is in her 20s and you can't confirm it? Or you just one of the 'boyfriends' that choose to blindly believe her? Super regular? I think you are super blind only. She just celebrated her birthday recently right. Go n ask the other massage ladies how old is she before you kpkb here.
Bro. I celebrated her birthday with her last yr and this yr. Last year the candle was in digit form (her age) and the design of the cake was her photo. The cake was prepared by her friends. Anyway I wrote a post a week or two before her birthday this year and ask people to visit her. U can go search.. anyway please tell her she looks 30ish the next time you visit her. I wanna know how she react and u can post here. I want to know who is the dumbass here who is blind. Maybe you were blindly fucking no.3 and thought she was n.20
Why am I super regular? Please go read from the first page of this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1