The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Finally! No need to take taxi anymore!

DMIA shuttle services start operations
Thanks for the info.
Will be useful if traveling alone.
Old 17-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Thanks for the info.
Will be useful if traveling alone.
If I use the DMIA shuttle service from Clark airport..... where do I get off if my hotel is the Pacific Breeze?
Old 17-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If I use the DMIA shuttle service from Clark airport..... where do I get off if my hotel is the Pacific Breeze?
Drop off point is at SM Clark. Take a trike to the hotel (about 50p)
Old 17-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Drop off point is at SM Clark. Take a trike to the hotel (about 50p)
Drop off at Main Gate is easier and cheaper.
Cuz the trikes at SM Mall will rip u off more than 50pesos.

The shuttle is good for someone who have already been there a few times and know his way around well.
Newbies are strongly advised to take airport taxis at 315pesos and avoid the hassle.

Cheers !
Old 18-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Drop off at Main Gate is easier and cheaper.
Cuz the trikes at SM Mall will rip u off more than 50pesos.

The shuttle is good for someone who have already been there a few times and know his way around well.
Newbies are strongly advised to take airport taxis at 315pesos and avoid the hassle.

Cheers !
Thanks..... will take your advice and donate 315 pesos to the taxi driver
Old 18-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually if taking taxis with 1 or 2 frzs,it won't cost much & is more convenient & of course hassle free(IMHO)

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 18-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Actually if taking taxis with 1 or 2 frzs,it won't cost much & is more convenient & of course hassle free(IMHO)
Or u can save more by staying at hotels which offer free pick up and drop off.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zuhuhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Hotel:
Stayed at Orchid Inn. Good place. Nice rooms, clean, pool and good breakfast. Very accommodating for your needs and the girls like it. Best afternoon is to take a honey to the pool.

Many of my bros stay there as well.

Last I was there none of the ATM's in Angeles Strip worked. Best bet was to go to the ATM at a convenience store on base on your way from the airport.
Old 24-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhuhi View Post
Last I was there none of the ATM's in Angeles Strip worked. Best bet was to go to the ATM at a convenience store on base on your way from the airport.
When u mean non of the ATMs work, you mean

1) ATM is system down ?
2) ATM no money ?
3) ATM never accept ur card ?

Do take note that ATMs in Angeles have high offline rate.
ATMs running out of money towards the weekend or long holidays or pay days also very common.

And do take not that not all ATMs accept all types of cards.
Certain ATMs accept Cirrus/Maestro/Plus.
Some accept 2 or more while some only accept either 1.
Look at the back of ur card to see if the ATM accepts ur card before slotting the card into the ATM.

I've used ATM's at ABC Hotel Lobby, Jollibee near checkpoint, Citibank at Marlim Mansion (no service charge if using Citibank cards) and the many ATM's in SM Mall.

Cheers !
Old 26-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So looking forward to coming trip in April. Countdown starts now!

Will check out new bars like Shark & Forbidden City. Any bros going 13 -16 April?
Old 26-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
So looking forward to coming trip in April. Countdown starts now!

Will check out new bars like Shark & Forbidden City. Any bros going 13 -16 April?
Enjoy urself bro.
Dun forget to post FR.....
Old 27-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Enjoy urself bro.
Thanks bro, will post FR for sure
Old 14-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

bro how much is the flight ticket to sing to manila and return ywo way ticket
Old 17-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Enjoy urself bro.
Field Report

Bars Visited: Club Asia, Rhapsody, La Bamba, Dirty Duck, Shark, Champagne,

First Night
Flight delayed almost an hour. After checking into hotel and quick shower, hit the bars!

Highlight: Club Asia has some yummy ones at 3000p. Decided to look elsewhere and if all else fails, will pick one from there. Shark is Korean owned, décor nothing to shout about. Saw a couple I found ok. One reminded me of someone I used to know. Took a pretty one from Champagne...mmmm Samar girl most delicious. Very loving and always ready when I am!

Next Day
Clubs visited: Geckos, Treasure Island, Typhoon, Coyote Ugly, Pony Tails, Forbidden City, Aura

Highlights: Started at 1pm. Geckos was the second bar I went & they have some cute girls. Bought a couple of playful ones LD to find out which is a better to bf. Decided to take the younger (21) & slimmer one..brought her back for a supposed quick round but she was loads of fun & one horny girl & got out after more than a couple of hours. We went bar hopping and Forbidden City was hosting WOW Wed party. Drinks only 50p, free food, raffles draw (prizes range from free LDs to free bf in participating bars). Girls from several bars performing and several yummy looking ones. The bar concept is somewhat like Atlantis/Dollhouse. Nice finishings, plush.

Final Day
Clubs visited: Roadies, Honey-ko, Lost in Asia, Camelot, Alaska, Insomnia, Bunny Ranch, Shark, Bar Hoppin, The Body Shop, Tropix

Tired after multiple rounds the night before, so started out late but covered many bars, couldn't find one I fancied.

Highlight: Lost in Asia has a few yummy ones, bought a couple an LD, but no chemistry, so I bailed. Honey-ko has a few as well and the one I liked happened to be a cherry and only 18. Cute waitress serving me wanted me to bf her but she too was a cherry so no for me

Saw a pretty one in Insomnia, bought her LD, all good but then found out she already has a kid which is a deal breaker for me. Went on and on, no luck and getting late! Finally decided to go to Shark where I saw a girl who reminded me of someone I used to know. Bought her a drink, she said all the right things and I bf her. Realised my mistake when unwrapping my present. Horny but has all the evidence of having a kid. Finished one round, already 3am & sent her out
Old 19-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
bro how much is the flight ticket to sing to manila and return ywo way ticket
only Cebu and Tiger goes there...got mine for less than S$200. Hope that helps

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread