The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2016, 12:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

4th gen test is one of the most reliable test at abt a month, it is pointless to do a test that is within the window period.

here are the options.
https://sbfsg.shop/showpo...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
Hi all,

I need advice what is the faster way to check for HIV rather than 4th generation. I had unprotected bj and hj nothing more.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Supra_yap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Big Sexy;14453468]4th gen test is one of the most reliable test at abt a month, it is pointless to do a test that is within the window period.

here are the options.
https://sbfsg.shop/showpo...&postcount=746[/Q

I am very worry getting HIV by unprotected bj.

Dr Tan test HIV (Rna PRC) test ?
Old 11-04-2016, 01:11 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

stop being paranoid, the chance of getting HIV from a BJ is extremely low.

if u want to know more abt the RNA test from Dr tan, visit his website
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/nucl...-testing-naat/

note: i believe it takes abt 2weeks to get the result. so all in all u will know the result in abt a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
I am very worry getting HIV by unprotected bj.

Dr Tan test HIV (Rna PRC) test ?

Old 20-06-2016, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Had an exposure in early April this year and went for combo test on 13/6 and tested negative. How accurate is this result as of the testing date ?
Old 20-06-2016, 07:35 AM

where did u do the test?
here is a guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqurean View Post
Had an exposure in early April this year and went for combo test on 13/6 and tested negative. How accurate is this result as of the testing date ?

Old 20-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
where did u do the test?
here is a guide.
Did a combo test with drtanandpartners.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:48 PM

why didnt u ask it with him?

result should be accurate imo.. however u might still want to do another test 3 months from exposure to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqurean View Post
Did a combo test with drtanandpartners.

Old 23-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from Radio that free HIV test available at MRT station.
Any Bros tried?
Care to share more information
Old 03-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whattodo13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dr Tan. Hope you could give me some advice. I went to A&E at ttsh for hiv pep as i have an exposure (condom broke) and the doctor gave me the medication. But the medication that the doctor gave isnt the same as what the DSC's hiv pep medication.

These are the following medication of the they gave me :

tenofovir 300 mg tab ( viread )
atazanavir 300 mg cap reyataz
ritonavir 100 mg tab norvir
iamivudinr 150 mg tab epivir

Did the doctor at ttsh made a mistake? They will be referring me DSC. Im afraid they gave the wrong medication and till then it has pass the hiv pep time frame of 72 hours. Please advice.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

whattodo13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was referred to CDC. Anyone has experience of HIV pep at cdc? Are they good comparing to dsc.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by whattodo13 View Post
tenofovir 300 mg tab ( viread )
atazanavir 300 mg cap reyataz
ritonavir 100 mg tab norvir
iamivudinr 150 mg tab epivir
Yes I agree the drug combo is a bit non-standard. That does not mean TTSH made a mistake. I'm sure they had their reasons.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
littlebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: HIV screening info

after around 6 years of bonking, last done hiv test in june 2015 which was negative, its time for another annual hiv test. only diff now is, decided to settle down. n all the thoughts of being hiv +ve come rushing in. especially after recent bout of sinusitis and a week of fatigue feelings and swollen lymph nodes (last month).

over the past 3 months, tried the followings which increases the "what if" feelings

- (tried in apr) fuck with condom and bbbj and cim by godiva, the sexy and pretty indian massage lady at raffles (decided for a fuck last min so did not brought my durex xtra safe with me. ended up wif her condom. she brought the condom into the room and that was without package. the sudden thought of what if she reused the condom or that condom is of some dubious quality)

- (throughout the 3 months) bbbj by Vietnamese whores at geylang h38, namely 15 (3 times) , 16 (2 time) and 1 (2 times) followed by fj

- (2nd week of may) choing in Myanmar (naypidaw), tried 2 girls. fj with condom all the way. no bj/bbbj at all cos I m scared.

reading reports that keep saying oral sex is of low risk bla bla bla and condom when used correctly is highly effective

awaiting result that is due to come in tomorrow. this kind of "what if" feelings is indeed unbearable.

my advice to those who never ever bonked before, please do not try if u cant handle this. it will drive u mad and its not worth the risk at all thinking back. just pcc n save ur money.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
littlebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a warning to all. condom or bbbj is not 100% safe. result came b positive for hiv, herpes and chylamdia. my life is screwed. gd luck n take care. dun harm ur loves one. nv had any raw fj. only bbbj .
Old 09-07-2016, 03:46 PM

it is extremely rare to get HIV via BBBJ
did you share any needles or syringes?

Best wishes to you, Do seek proper medication and please know that having HIV isnt the end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebear View Post
a warning to all. condom or bbbj is not 100% safe. result came b positive for hiv, herpes and chylamdia. my life is screwed. gd luck n take care. dun harm ur loves one. nv had any raw fj. only bbbj .

Old 17-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Orehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Just wanna share my experience to vent out my anxiety.
Got drunk a few days ago and had the urge to find FL online.
I did not do any high risk activities except for bbbj that last only a few seconds. Now I am having the same feeling and anxiety that keeps me from eating well.
How foolish am I to continue this kind of thing. I just hope after 2 weeks from exposure , when I take the test, it will come out negative.
Why do I not learnt my lesson the last time.....

P.S. Is it ok for me to take the 4th gen test at 2 weeks time? If so, can I safely say I am negative? Cos I rmb Dr Tan say 2 weeks is usually conclusive already but can still take after 3 months.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1