The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-08-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
Bro why you copy n paste my FR?
Kindly show your FR.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
Bro why you copy n paste my FR?
Sorry bro..not copied ..quoted from your fr...sir...no hard feelings...i will put your link shortly...quoted...thanks for your fr...https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?...=#post22601111
Old 26-08-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

(Lust365 Ice)
Face:9/10 (Very pretty girl more pretty that pic)
Body: 8/10 (petite, slim, which I can carry around)
Skin: 8.5/10 (Smooth, snow fair)
Boobs: 9/10 (enhance breast, can see well made, Nice nipples to suck and lick, will get erected)
Ass : 9.5/10 (Normal, nice for doggie)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (shaved, no KY needed, quite tight for me, and wet, love it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction , with head play)
Painting: 8.5/10 (She allowed, and she enjoyed it, no smell and super wet, great)
FJ : 8/10 (We started out hugging and cuddling each other, then she slowly moved her hand around my nipples and dick. Then she moved on to suck my DECK HARD playing with little bro head, it was my turn to enjoy her body, so I just moved around from breast to her slim waist down to her pussy, nice, no smell, and she allowed painting. Then she got turned on, then moved on to cap me, then I started with missionary, then doggie, then back to missionary with her on the bed, I am standing, then i unloaded. Quite a long session. She will bath you before and after the deed. She is quite friendly and chatty.)
Old 26-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy1234 View Post
FR for LA BB https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?...2#post22568302

Looks: 8.5/10 (look a a little different from photos but still stunning)
Boob: 10/10 (big soft milkies that wants to be sucked licked and tuned)
Body: 10/10 (slim, nice round big ass, hourglass super womanly)
Personality: 10/10 (very playful and fun, horny and kinky, likes you to slap her ass)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she knows her stuff, almost bth before next stage of fun)
FJ: 10/10 (so wet after I zhut her neh neh, don’t even need lube. Pussy was shaved, looks nice, tight and no odour. Damn shiok until I couldn’t even go doggy and shot…)

All in all, a super gem that deserves only the best praises, really the whole package here. Highly recommended to all bros, thanks LA OKT

Word of advice to all bros: leave her riding you to the last. Once she rides you, your birdie confirm cannot take it &#128552
She is now listed under ff also..different price...working for two stables...
Old 26-08-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Siaya
Kinki Thai

Booking was very smooth with OKT.

Siaya. She is really pretty and is able to have a conversation in English. Makes you feel comfortable. She is also quite tall.

She kisses with lots of tongue involved. And it can go on for a while.

Action started in the shower with kissing and B2B soaping.

Her BBBJ is out of the world. A lot of DT action.

FJ is wonderful too. Accommodating to any position. Like making love to your lover, plenty of lips locking.

Overall it was a great session at a very affordable price. If i had to put a number, she s definitely a 10/10 in my books. Will try to RTF before she goes.
Old 26-08-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wrungmali is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Benza from Flirtygirl's
Date: 25/08

OKT: prompt response, smooth booking

Body: she is in her mid 20s, looks almost like her photos, deduct 10-15% but looks beautiful, huge C-D cup suckable boobs, long hair, good figure

Frenching: out of the world experience, DFK all the time, in shower, on bed, while FJ too

BBBJ: she can take care of whole tool and balls

FJ: accommodating to all positions, she is very horny and even she came 2 times with me, I must say she has good experience in FJ

GFE: I never felt that she is not my GF, treats me like GF and good communicator as she can speak good English, she has been to Dubai once and she used to run a restaurant with her sister, told story about her

RTF: YES, she is going back in about 12 days, so bros please go grab her fast, must try girl! treat her well
Old 26-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Sorry bro..not copied ..quoted from your fr...sir...no hard feelings...i will put your link shortly...quoted...thanks for your fr...https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?...=#post22601111
AHH okok. Np
Old 26-08-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Racheal - Lust365

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...hlight=racheal

Okt : fast response, accommodated to my request

Looks 9/10: This pic I posted os the closest to her in real life. Her resting face. But when she smiles she looks very charming y cute with her tiny eyes
Body: 9/10 quite fair. Tats on her body. Petite
Boobs: 10/10 she is BIG with light coloured areola and small nipples
Frenching: 8.5/10 warmed up a bit.. managed to get the type of kiss. Want afterwards
Bbbj: 10/10 suctions on point. Clean almost no teeth felt
Fj: 9/10 extremely horny. Horny And willing to explore and play. She allowed me go give her small spanks. It’s damn HOT. Ended in CIM
Gfe 8/10 need a good started then you’ll see the gem in her

RTF: hard to say to many girls to choose from. I see LUST has a number of hotties
Old 26-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 1
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No joy with Jessica fromLF

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=953626

Had high hopes for this one after some rave reviews. Got to hotel and she had just waken up so still in her pajamas. No big deal I get it girls work long hours into the night. She is the same person in the pictures without the makeup still and attractive girl.

Once she got ready I hoped it would be a good experience but she didn't appear to enjoy anything. No kisses on her neck, barely any kissing at all, BBBJJ was minimal. By this point I was over it and just wanted to shoot and get out.

Cap came on and went for a bit until I got tired. She was ok during this part but kept her eyes closed the entire time. Then she lay next to me but facing the other way. She never really did anything unless I specifically asked her to. Finally finished with some ball licking and a handjob and took off.

Not a good experience. I don't know if was because she had just woken up or what but she wasn't in the mood. Everyones experience may differ I guess.
Old 26-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: No joy with Jessica fromLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpass1 View Post
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=953626

Had high hopes for this one after some rave reviews. Got to hotel and she had just waken up so still in her pajamas. No big deal I get it girls work long hours into the night. She is the same person in the pictures without the makeup still and attractive girl.

Once she got ready I hoped it would be a good experience but she didn't appear to enjoy anything. No kisses on her neck, barely any kissing at all, BBBJJ was minimal. By this point I was over it and just wanted to shoot and get out.

Cap came on and went for a bit until I got tired. She was ok during this part but kept her eyes closed the entire time. Then she lay next to me but facing the other way. She never really did anything unless I specifically asked her to. Finally finished with some ball licking and a handjob and took off.

Not a good experience. I don't know if was because she had just woken up or what but she wasn't in the mood. Everyones experience may differ I guess.
up you for honest review, hard to come by these days
Old 26-08-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Proterra is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Ava from TheGentlemenClub

Introduction : When I saw those photos on Ava thread, I am already got entice by her slim body and enhanced boobs. Decided to give her a try and I can say I am her body and boobs is the type of body where I can bonk all day on.

Looks :
Ava have a womanly beautiful look which is around 80% similar to the photos on her thread. Her complexion is quite good IMO where can see that she take care her of complexion well. When she greet me wearing a tight fitted black dress which is showing her slim body and boobs, I really get a hard on instantly.

Body :
She have a gym goer body IMO. Her body is slim and coupled with those enhanced boobs which really so suit my taste. Her pussy is clean shaven. Have several tattoos on her body. Her skin tone color is thai tanned skin tone color.

Boobs :
Enhanced. She told me her boobs cup size is C cup. Her boobs are 6 years seasoned with 400cc silicon implanted. Her boobs is consider semi-hard. Her boobs looks great on her slim body. She allows me to suck, lick and fondle gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a nice girl who speak good English. She will also give me a good bath during the session. I feel that her English speaking level is consider good IMO as can easily have any type of conversation.

Frenching :
Her style is consider kiss and smooch type. Need some initiation and she will respond back with kissing and smooching. Overall still consider good as can kiss and smooch with her while bonking her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider nice and sensual. Overall she still provide a nice BBBJ during my 2 shots.

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl positions. During Cowgirl position, she will lay onto my body while pumping onto my 2IC. During Doggy position, my hand will fondle gently on her boobs while bonking onto her. Best position for me is Missionary position as can kiss and smooch with her while bonking onto her and at some point of time she will use her arm to lock onto me so I can have a better angle to bonk onto her.

In my point of view :
Ava have a slim body like those gym goer body coupled with those enhanced boobs which is the type of body I like. Overall it was a nice and satisfying session with her.
Service wise she is average, but looks and body wise she is premium. I bonked her so long and hard until i still feel soreness in my groin muscles.
Old 26-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

AKI

MARVEL
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=954227

进门见美人 唇舌即决战
二体紧密着 妙手抚摸蛋
铁棒捧起时 淫水以泛滥
不等去沐浴 两体滚床上

唇语说爱情 眼神传欲望
舔舔双峰时 嘴紧吸肉棒
衣裳靠边站 热身贴不让
勇攻水帘洞 潮水大流放

欲火中烧时 安全还需套
叉入温暖穴 双臀颤动到
两人爽爽地 一潮又一潮
精兵攻入巢 二人抱着倒

Aki has already been very popular last trip
I was KO by her last trip for 2 weeks bcos too heaty keep think of the session
Tot she never come back sg
Had her first blood this time
Best is she have slim down a bit and she done some botox

In room action start without shower. This time I choose not to shower. Immediately action all the way until 10 mins left the shower. This time I not feeling well so dun have cock 70 mins all way in pussy.

But those are not her highlights. She someone who love sex. I was sick for few days but with her she keep initiate and want to bonk non stop

Shes like that no acting from the way she jerk

I brought a vibrating bullet and she use it and damn shiok. Until the vibrator drop on floor she damn funny say husband die.

© staminadick

Last edited by staminadick; 26-08-2023 at 03:03 PM.
Old 26-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Juicycat8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR in Nana Lust365

Looks 8/10 gorgeous but just not as far maybe photo exposure very high
Body 9/10 busty and nice figure
Bbbj 8/10 slow and steady
Fj 8/10 due to her size. My kuku seems bigger then before.

Overall a satisfying bonk. More on a crazy side of person. Those who love girls to be abit ting-tong. Can try her.

I went for 1 shot. Because I know I very hard to cum type. In my sexual history.

But I did mention to her. I very hard to cum type. So need Frenching and lots of foreplay type. Not fuck and go type.

So during Fj.
Missionary position change
Doggie position change
Spoon position change
Standing position change. And shoot.

Very accomodating lady
Old 26-08-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
turboelephant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturboelephant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had ICE for lunch today by Lust Bro.

Looks: Early 30s, not SYT but has that vixen look I am looking for
Body: slim, big enhanced boobs, tattoo here there body. I like that
Communication: Simple English, no issue. Wasn't awkward, quite friendly actually
FJ: A bit lazy, so just wham bam thank you mdm.

If your expectations are not retarded, this is a good chick to ram your stress away. I like her moans, JAV oh oh oh!

Thanks Bro Lust!
Old 26-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
japanracing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Kimm from Lust365

Extremely high GFE.

Looks: 8/10 (cute, killer smile)
Body: 8/10 (petite, tiny, but with some tattoos, didn't bother me)
Boobs: B (good enough for me)
bbbj: 9/10 (sucked the life out of me)
Pussy: Tight, shaved
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE 11/10

wonderful experience with her, if you're looking for good company, definitely look for her. Treat her well too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1