The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Xinda, Xfactor

OKT: 9/10
took initiative to confirm 1st slot of the day, provided clear directions. Inform me Xinda need more time, I say ok.

Looks: 9/10
Eurasian large almond eyes, tight defined jawline, enhanced nose that complements her look. Wide, genuine, disarming smile. Love her smile, she is absolutely my type.🤩 Cannot stop staring at her, why look so familar… then realise resembles a young Natalie Portman from certain angle.

Body: 7/10
155cm height is perfect for me. Milf. Natural B+ with a bit more sag. A nice handful with eraser nipples. She would cup both boobs close together so I can suck both nipples at the same time. Some loose skin around the tummy with C sec scar. Bros who want large, perky boobs might wanna skip. But I love this Au Natural type.

Frenching: 11/10
Initiate French from beginning to end. Its was off the charts. Sometimes sensual, sometimes quick. Nice mix up and not just repeat same pattern. Very playful 👍🏻

Bbbj: 7/10
Short Bbbj in shower. Continue in bedroom. Locks eyes as she blows. Decent but not as good as Ashley and Pim. Ashley is still queen for me.

Attitude and character: 11/10
Friendly and gfe gao gao. 100% engagement, no phones. She does this open mouth laugh like Harley Quinn sometimes. Absolutely fun personality. Everytime I bend down to pick up my mobile or towel, she will grab me from behind and pretend to hump me. I was like wtf!?

FJ 9/10
Mish and French all the way. I just needed mish to look at her and french. Release 2 shots in an hour. She got me so hard.

As always, YMMV. Bonk safe!
Old 12-09-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=955535&highlight=

FR for Yam

Awesome overall. Great service & attitude.
Speaks a bit of English and Chinese so comms no issue.
Soft skin and lovely figure w perky natural B cup b00bs.
Slight tan and more GnD look.
Had a great time 69 till cim (no complaints)
Then a decently firm (not piano but not thai style) back massage to recover before 2nd shot.
Cat bath then She rode for a reasonable time and was able to squeeze me hard which felt good.
Seemed to enjoy the sex and had an ego boosting "I'm coming" at the end.

Towels are tiny so you may need your own.
she's only got 8-9 days left, so not sure I've got time to RTF.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Boxer789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MIKO
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=954573&highlight=

Wanted to go for Yam but after reading her FRs but could not get the timing so settled with MIKO

Looks & Figure : Close enough to the photo.Nicely rounded pair of boobs but had some changes made to it but still soft and nice

Frenching:Was allowed and quite good at it from my experiences

Paint : Allowed. Easily slippery and wet. Did not need ky later.

BBBJ : No shortcut here. Licking plus some DT action. Skilled super sloppy and wet.With some hands free action.

FJ : Normal tightness, accommodated all positions. Started with cowgirl riding was quite a good view. She knows how to move her hips well the harder I thrust, the louder she moans. Change to missionary and then she spread her legs wide ready for me. Her moans get even louder when I hit the spot. Didn’t last too long with her.

GFE : Provide me good GFE didn't regret going for MIKO but will be back to try Yam.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dogepo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=955979

Had a session with Jina
11/9 10pm
$140 2s 90mins

Looks : bitchy cfm face damn strong. Solid looking. Loved it

Body :All natural body Boobs suit her body.

Bbbj : very pro at this, good bbbj technique, can hear the slurping and sucking sound

French : passionate and slow, builds the mood up pretty good.

Fj : pump her in multiple positions and she was loving it, super wet and keep requesting me to do it harder

Overall : The service attitude is very good, the person is also full of enthusiasm. No rush and hardworking.

She has nice personality and cheerful character which make her a comfortable companion.

The overall feeling is very good.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

A1 FR FOR FL / ML 《战报》

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : Tiffany
Looks 样貌/颜值   :     SYT
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24 as describe
Body   身材             :   Petite (no fats) slim tone leg and body
Catbath 全身漫游  : 8
BBBJ     无套口交   : 8
FJ  爱爱                   :  9 can easily carry
GFE  女朋友感        : 10
Overall 整体 :  10
RTF 回头率 : Yes

Date / 日期 : 12/09/23

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Models. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Models n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Old 12-09-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Boochee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for PON from amJoy

Okt was fast in response and friendly.. first time trying this stable no issue.
Location is great, 2 mins walk from MRT and many parking available around the area.
The place is very clean and have a cozy studio apartment kind of vibe

Shared with other girls but okt say the other girls are not his and dunno what the other girls do... they might just be non fl girls lol

Bathroom need to walk abit as the place quite lengthy but its thrilling
Was walking naked to the shower and suddenly saw other girl and she smiled at me

Looks: 7/10 not the pretty but more towards cute type but her body makes up for it
Body: average thai tan definitely not pale skin
Boobs: natural small B but her nipples very reactive when licked. It really stand up like diglet from the ground
Kiss: did not reject , just lips and pecks as i not into dfk
Bbbj: 11/10 very good technique!! It is not fast but each up and down really make me feel like cumming
Cim : yes
Pussy: can get wet if you slowly rub her clits (not too aggressive)
Fj: did not try as i liked her cim so i did 2 cim!

She is not really good in eng so need use GT alot
She is not experience in this FL line but she is accomodating and willing to serve. Bros who like to take the lead will definitely like PON

She says she is 23 years old
I forgot to mention her body is not boney and not fat.
Smooth skin and cute ass to spank, not too thicc not too boney
I would rtf if i got the money and time
Need to recover first

Damage only $150/90/2
Bros who new to this can try this girl, you new she new it would be an interesting experience lol
Old 12-09-2023, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
Angelzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BeBe from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=955435&highlight=

Okt is responsive and patience in answering my reply.

Looks: photo posted is her, she looks sweeter when she smile

Body: Nice figure, slim and natural b with eraser nips which i suck like a baby

French: Yes, speak fluently

Bbbj: Wet and sensual, she know how to make use of her tongue. Good suction

Fj: Main highlight, she's tight and wet. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, hold me close when mission position.

Bebe definitely a great bonk, the price for her was a steal. Whose session is great from the moment i enter room. Offer showered and her massage skill is good. Confirm rtf her if i time allow.

Old 12-09-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Jina of Fairy Finders

Had an urge to bonk so fast hand fast leg to go book.
Looks: MILFy looks. More like horny neighbour who is lusting after you when her husband is away... About 150ish ... Pics have filters but she is not too far off from pics
Boobs: Natural Cs with raisin nips. Nice to cup ...
Body: Has some body art here and there ... Nice ass ... Curvy bod...
French: Tongue fight ...
BBBJ: Decent blows and does good pressure on the head with her tongue ... Initiated 69 and her moans were really alluring ...
FJ: After some grinding, we started with missionary and ended with 1st shot very quickly. She was rather tight... Washed up and napped for a while. Round 2 started after nap with frenching and teasing her nipples. Went down on her on the Y and missionary then ended 2nd shot with cowgirl.
GFE: Yeah ... to the max ...
RTF: Yes ...
Old 12-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 11
skinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lover from Pink Lady

Looks: 8/10, similar to pics but a bit discount, she had her make up during the session, very pretty

Body: 7/10 slightly bigger size than the one I used to book, but arousing AF

Boobs: 10/10 huge and natural

French: 9/10 part of the foreplay with hugs before proceed with other services

Bbbj: 9/10 deep and wet with a bit of boobjob in the middle

Fj: 9/10 on top and missionary, always squeeze her boobs whenever I got the chance.

RTF: very likely and also book longer session, so many areas not yet touch.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
legend111222 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegend111222 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyboyslim View Post
Lover from Pink Lady

Looks: 8/10, similar to pics but a bit discount, she had her make up during the session, very pretty

Body: 7/10 slightly bigger size than the one I used to book, but arousing AF

Boobs: 10/10 huge and natural

French: 9/10 part of the foreplay with hugs before proceed with other services

Bbbj: 9/10 deep and wet with a bit of boobjob in the middle

Fj: 9/10 on top and missionary, always squeeze her boobs whenever I got the chance.

RTF: very likely and also book longer session, so many areas not yet touch.
Gem for boobs lovers 😍👌
Old 12-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
Beartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jaslin from Terminal21

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=955652

Great and enjoyable session.
Her pics are accurate.
Boobs are handful, not big but also not small, just perfect size.
She likes to tease for sure (like other bros mentioned), no complaints at all.

Her bbbj skills are decent with lots of balls licking.
Tried returning the favor with fingering her, love to tease her back with her clit.
Tried several positions, she started on top and before she lower herself, she tease me a bit with her pussy, entering and not entering, drives me wild for a second 😄
Felt strong GFE during the session, even before I left still give pecks on cheeks.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF session wif Jina

Decided to rtf jina after she left me a very deep impression and session in my first session.

Not gonna go too much details as bro who wanna know can go see my first FR for her.

This time she is even hornier than before. Went in to the room and she was happy to see me again. Went to bath together. Half way through the bath, she whisper to my ear say she very wet and horny. She tell me she wanna fuck now. Immediately steam. She went immediately went down to give me a heavenly BBBJ and she say she can't take it anymore after 10mins of blowing. Helmets on and she ask me doggy her. Her moan was so loud as she was literally enjoying feeling shiok. She keep saying "Baby fuck me harder, it feels so good. I want to cum together with you". Got that hint from her and I went to fuck her hard and we even swap multiple position even in that small toilet. After release, she didn't quickly clean up. Instead she continue to french me non stop and then continue to bath me as we were both sweating.

Round 2 was even insane. She initiate massage and was good as usual. After massage she off all the lights, don her sexy outfit and rape me. Grab me by my hand and give me a BBBJ. She couldn't take it anymore and caps me and she ask me want to fuck her mouth as she want cum in her mouth. Quickly remove helmet and she suck with that looks which is insane and I release into her mouth. Instead of spitting out after the deed, she swallow it in front of me and show it to me.

Jina session is getting hotter each time. Her looks will literally grow on you. Heard that today is her last day. So bro wanna have a good release gonna at least give her a try.

Bro chai even intro me Eva and after reading her FR I will be targeting her next!

Thank GX for bringing such a wonderful gem to our shore.
Old 12-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Scarlett, Pink Lady:

Looks: Very pretty and similar to pics, although a bit discount. Long hair, average built height. She got B cup tits with slim body, natural which I prefer.

Catbath: quite nice, usually didn't enjoy one from other girls. She didn't rush and take her time, good action as foreplay.

DFK: didn't try, hope can try if RTF

Painting: sucked on her clit and she just go wild. Pussy is shaven clean, but I honestly prefer a bit hair like natural pussy though.

Bbbj: Average skills, wish she can go deep.

Fj: fucking solid. Gave CFM looks, accommodating to many positions. When pound her in missionary I asked her to touch herself, the view from above is heavenly. Changed to Doggie, I think she like this position (hit her spot), she also touch her clit and let out her loud moans. I cum quite hard. Only able to relieve 1 shot, no time left.

Can say she's one of my top bonk list so far. Cheers to OKT for the arrangement.

Old 12-09-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
photococky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tina from Lust365

She has fantastic personalities, able to communicate alright in English. She makes me feel very comfortable probably is the way she carry herself. For sure, she can make you feel like she is your fav girlfriend and you will be lost in time with her.....

The first part of the encounter already out of the world. With the passion burning, the second shor of the session is nothing but mindblowing. She provide all the service that are stated.

Please take care of her and treat her well.

Old 12-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 836 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Namfon from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=955414&highlight=

OKT is fast and reliable, video provided is accurate and friendly.

Looks - Pretty in person nice feature, look around mid twenties.

Body - Skin tone fairer then normal Thai tan. Natural B cups allow to lick and suck.

French - Yes! We were frenching like lost lost lover, deep french type

Bbbj - Smooth and no tooth feeling, suction is ok with lots of tongue action from her. Wet and sensual and willing to blow long

Fj - Shaved and wet able to take my long hard pounding, moans is sexy and accommodate to all position change.

Massage - Very good, she is skillful in this area.

RTF worthy material!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1