The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13327 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecan View Post
Thanks to TS for ctcs.

Just returned from a 3 hrs session with Wan Er. Time does seem to go by fast when you are in a relaxed mood. Only seem a short while has passed b4 I saw that already was 2hrs into session.

My ratings fr
Good FR dude.

Looking at the timing you post, you must be the one that faster than me and got the early slot I wanted.

Feel kinda lethargic nowadays, too bumped to even move from bed and even worse, lost my mojo

Must try to muster myself up, pay Wan Er a visit and have her rejuvenate/recharge me.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 24-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
... she also revealed that she bought 3 new bras from OG recently and was forced to squeeze into C cup ones, coz D ones were not available my mind was wondering...大龙包 yum yum.....
so did u manage 2 see the new bras?
Old 24-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
Walan..... buy bras also tell u ah....???? Somemore can tell u wat size??? haha.... u r a fast worker (very fast hands & fast legs). Wat technique u apply on this ice lady that u can break her coldness so soon? can PM me your technique & method?
bro,

dun lidat leh....i merely see no touch one, 能好看不能吃! smell also dare not smell.... you give me some advice better lah.
Old 24-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro,

dun lidat leh....i merely see no touch one, 能好看不能吃! smell also dare not smell.... you give me some advice better lah.
well.... at least u are the first client to see her in bra..... I no chance also..... maybe u more yantow lah...
Old 24-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuksam View Post
so did u manage 2 see the new bras?
didn't really get to see lah, otherwise tio bey piao liao but she kept talking about the yellow sexy one. apparently, one of them is yellow in colour and damn sexy type. maybe bro powertool got special rights to see.

I just want all bros to stop guessing mah, she is neither a B or C, she is a D! Wondering has anyone managed to "verify" via his own hands. For me, I can only dream on lah!
Old 24-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
well.... at least u are the first client to see her in bra.....
never got to see lah, she just pull her top down 2 inches and me got to see the edge onli leh....
Old 24-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
never got to see lah, she just pull her top down 2 inches and me got to see the edge onli leh....
haha.... OIC..... well at least can see 2" inside.... So wat colour???Maybe next time when she buy new G String can see also....

p/s:
Not too long ago, while she was massaging me, I noticed she wore a very sexy Green&Black G-string (peeking out from her back).... She was wearing the denim shorts, so can see when she bend over alittle.... Buey Tahan.....but like u said.... see see ask ask but NO touch touch.....
Old 24-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
more S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro powertool ,
Can share wan Er Ctc
Thanks
Old 24-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1955 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just want all bros to stop guessing mah, she is neither a B or C, she is a D! Wondering has anyone managed to "verify" via his own hands. For me, I can only dream on lah!
Even has also dun dare to post lah. :X Hope she is an easier nut to crack than QQ and may u succeed soon.
Old 24-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Even has also dun dare to post lah. :X Hope she is an easier nut to crack than QQ and may u succeed soon.
mmmm..... seems like bro willie loves to crack tough nuts.... The tougher the nut, the greater the challenge. The reward will be ultimate (if u can crack it)
Old 24-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
mmmm..... seems like bro willie loves to crack tough nuts.... The tougher the nut, the greater the challenge. The reward will be ultimate (if u can crack it)
As long as they are nuts, i love them...peanuts, cashew nuts, almond nuts, donuts.....the bigger the better. QQ is indeed a tough nut!
Old 24-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
As long as they are nuts, i love them...peanuts, cashew nuts, almond nuts, donuts.....the bigger the better. QQ is indeed a tough nut!
QQ is a tougher nut as compared to Wan Er?
Old 24-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=powertool69;4505659]QQ is a tougher nut as compared to Wan Er?[/QUOTE

both also tough, though as i posted in QQ thread that she is now offering HJ and JG. as for wan er, i never got to see anything or touch anything......if you say tough, i think wan er is much tougher!
Old 24-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Willie;4505707]
Quote:
QQ is a tougher nut as compared to Wan Er?[/QUOTE

both also tough, though as i posted in QQ thread that she is now offering HJ and JG. as for wan er, i never got to see anything or touch anything......if you say tough, i think wan er is much tougher!
haha..... so keep on trying lah. & all the best to u
Old 24-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=powertool69;4505771]
Quote:

haha..... so keep on trying lah. & all the best to u
can keep trying, but i think if she does offer anything, she will definitely consider you first mah. you so sincere in helping her, i am sure she will be very appreciative of you, you sure got head start one lah do let us know if you score, we also can try harder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1