The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious75 View Post
Mr catus:

you are very strict leh,no wonder some bros pm me asking wheather i got her contact but i ask them to get it from you.like that i think i have to try this gem liao after tried liao,give you a report hor..........kekeke
U better try soon, cause after senior have sample her I will give newbie a chance (Must have FR on other PRC)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gniwgonwk
Havn't had a SYT for sometime liao so decided to try out Brother Cactus's gem.

Maybe she has a lot of biz so she seems to take a bit longer than other WLs in replying SMSs.

SMS her and no reply for long ... time. Then found out she had been busy with 2 other bros last nite when reading thread - aha!

RTF: most likely

Thanks to Brother Cactus.
Welcome to RTF club...

Thanx for the FR, I told her B4 try not to take any call/sms during sex....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie
Thanks for Bro Sianren, I managed to try this gem a few days ago. Indeed better than the previous contact. Young, pretty, and very service oriented. Love her pink nipples, and chatty personality. Will definitely rtf
Thanx for the FR, RTF soon Bros...heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2PCC
Thanks to Mr Cactus for her #.

Called many times, but keep getting "subscriber not available"....sianz
Bro, try call/sms her after 5pm, would be easier

Mr Cactus
Old 18-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
She said only can make it at 4.30pm. As got a dinner appt with a customer at 6pm, so not choice but to cancel the appt to meet her. So sianz...
So Bro did you meet her???

So far, thanx for the FR given by:

Bro Bigroy
Bro Stirrer
Bro Sitonski
Bro satyr365 (2x)
Bro unclesammi
Bro Peter1234
Bro texas_red
Bro Jehuty
Bro warmachine
Bro gniwgonwk
Bro wolvie

I would oso like to apologise on the behalf of Xiao Ping for yesterday appointment, she call me sound very sad, like crying... , asked her what happened, told me that she got food poison after one Bro call her for appointment...no choice have to cancel but shit the room already book.....

She sincerely feel very bad of the money spend for the room by the Bro ( whoever you are...)

Pls call/sms to check if she ok first B4 you confirm booking again...sometimes these thing happen I oso feel bad...

Mr Cactus
Old 18-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Thanks to bro sianren for xiao ping's contact. i am not good in fr and I therefore post her ratings here (I borrowed someone tamplates here )

Name: Xiao Ping
Look : 7/10 (chio and sweet looking with make up on),
however she is short, less than 5 feet

Boob : B cup
BJ : 6/10 (I personally prefer BBBJ but she don't do)
FJ : 7/10 (she rode on top of me)

GFE : 7/10 ,slight rushing becasue $60 is for 30 mins only.
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty person)
Overall Svc: 6/10
RTF: yes
For contact, please PM brother sianren.
Old 18-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally got to check out Xiao Ping today... thanks to bro Cactus. As mentioned, I was the unfortunate one kena fly kite yesterday, but today she did something I really appreciated.
Made appt for 4.30pm but I arrived at GL at about 4.15pm... so as I walked to rendezvous pt, I msged her that I arrived and on way to getting rm. Got the keys, msged her rm no as I stepped out of the lift. and just as I entered and proceeded to go toilet... doorbell rang??!!! Opened the door and saw a tiny SYT dressed demurely and she gave me a very surprised look. I said " so fast??" and she replied " dun dare let u wait any longer after yesterday's incident". She had come down fr her home (not near GL) as soon as appt was made. Now, this I call great service recovery!!!

Looks: 7.5/10 def SYT
Boobs: B def enhanced, firm but PINK PINK nipples!!!
BJ: 7.5/10 A+ for effort and duration, minus pts for covered job
FJ: 7.5/10 aggressive rider and nice moans
GFE:6/10 too polite, but friendly...
Frenching: NO
Painting: yes... but scared ticklish

Nice lady, so plz treat her nice...
Old 19-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

TS , can I try ? thanks
Old 19-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
crimsonxxi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
U better try soon, cause after senior have sample her I will give newbie a chance (Must have FR on other PRC)...

so how? newbie gonna have their chance yet?
if got muz pm me her contact
Old 19-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

i have pmed u

hope newbie like got the chance

dont really have much pts
Old 19-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575 View Post
I said " so fast??" and she replied " dun dare let u wait any longer after yesterday's incident". She had come down fr her home (not near GL) as soon as appt was made.
Bro, She did not come down directly from her home. I was the customer before you and she told me too that she directly come from Balestier where she live and rainy day, difficult to get taxi to GL, ----.

Should not always believe what they said.

A brief FR:

Shower together, no action. Suck nipple shortly, then bj for 10 minute. Finished in one position. She left immediately after the session, very rush. total it should be about 30 mins.

Look : short and samll size, face is OK (6/10), too much makeup
Boob : B cup (enhaced, very hard)
BJ : 5/10 (perfer without cap)
FJ : 7/10 (tight, best part of this session, since she is young)
GFE : 3/10 (no chemistry)
RTF: not likely

Overall, not bad, $60 for a young babe.

Many thanks to bro Cactus for sharing her contact no.

After walked out Hotel 81 (GL, Lor 16), I saw a busty lady (at least D cup) with curved long hair in black dress saying goodby to one guy. When I just wanted to ask for price, another bro came and they went in hotel 81 immediately. Apparently, they made appointment already. It seems this busty lady is darn popular. Too bad, had not a chance to get the contact no.

Hope these two bros can write a FR.
Old 19-08-2007, 07:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Just had a good session with this SYT,a brief FR :

Looks : 7 Sweet & demure,really like her lovely sparkling eyes
Body : 7 1.58m (she told me),slim & tight with handful boobs,nice pinky
& pointy nipples,fair complexion
Cath : 5 Licks over nipples,very brief
BJ : 6 Suctions were quite tight but only lasted for around 5 mins
FJ : 7 Initiated all the changes of style,cowgirl,missionary,finally doggie. Quite good with control of pussy muscles,loved to thrust back while doing doggie.
Attitude : 8 Chatty & polite,insisted on washing for me before & after the session. After washing,still offered to hug each other while having a brief chat.

Should be a much more enjoyable bonk if not for the 30mins time limit,
Received her sms around 10 mins after we parted our owy way :'Just now I didn't notice you pay me more,thank you very much', haha,this young girl is really a rare breed
Thank you,Mr Cactus
Old 19-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Just had a good session with this SYT,a brief FR :

Looks : 7 Sweet & demure,really like her lovely sparkling eyes
Body : 7 1.58m (she told me),slim & tight with handful boobs,nice pinky
& pointy nipples,fair complexion
Cath : 5 Licks over nipples,very brief
BJ : 6 Suctions were quite tight but only lasted for around 5 mins
FJ : 7 Initiated all the changes of style,cowgirl,missionary,finally doggie. Quite good with control of pussy muscles,loved to thrust back while doing doggie.
Attitude : 8 Chatty & polite,insisted on washing for me before & after the session. Still offered to hug each other after the session while having a brief chat.
Brother Cummon, so which one suit your taste more? Xiao Ping or Xiao Rou?
Old 19-08-2007, 07:41 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_red View Post
Brother Cummon, so which one suit your taste more? Xiao Ping or Xiao Rou?
I always 大小通吃
Old 19-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
I always 大小通吃

Hahaha! You the "Can" lah brother!
Old 19-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1st thanks to bro sianren for sharing the contact.

sms xp to arrange to meet up. got the reply instantly, so meet her at hotel and sms her the rm no. waited for ard 10 mins and hear a knock on the door , opend the door and saw a syt standing infront of the door. She proceed in the door and have a chat with her. To cut the story short, below are the stats abt her

Looks: 7.5/10, syt look
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : B+. firm but a bit hard
Frenching : nil
BBBJ : 7.5/10, hardworking girl
FJ : 7/10, nice moaning but too bad onli try 1 position
gf : 7/10
RTF : yes, when vit M charge up
Old 20-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
So Bro did you meet her???

Mr Cactus
Sorry typo error. No didn't manage to book Xiao Ping. What I meant was I had to cancel appt with her. Will try to book her again next week or so.
Old 20-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Hi Bro I'm back, quite a few good respone that bros do enjoy XP, though timing is tight but, $60 buck for me value bonk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks to bro sianren for xiao ping's contact. i am not good in fr and I therefore post her ratings here (I borrowed someone tamplates here )
Appreicate your FR,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575
Finally got to check out Xiao Ping today... thanks to bro Cactus. As mentioned, I was the unfortunate one kena fly kite yesterday, but today she did something I really appreciated.

Nice lady, so plz treat her nice
At Least she is feeling better now....Thanx for FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11
Overall, not bad, $60 for a young babe.

Many thanks to bro Cactus for sharing her contact no
Bro u oso like big boobs, noe one there call Dou Dou..abt 26yrs got contact but never bonk abit short like XP, is that the one???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Just had a good session with this

Should be a much more enjoyable bonk if not for the 30mins time limit,

Thank you,Mr Cactus
Nice FR bro, try more Foreplay first....next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity
1st thanks to bro sianren for sharing the contact.

Looks: 7.5/10, syt look

RTF : yes, when vit M charge up
Thanx good thing (SYTs) are mention to share around...heheh

RTF soon....Mr Cactus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1