The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
They were my own perspective after seeing their room. Do note that i have not stayed in Hana Hotel before,but a few friends did and i have seen their rooms. Do note too that i have not stayed in City Central's most basic room before and again,few friends did. I stayed in their best room tho,hehehe...
Thanks....anyway, read your analysis on the worsening condition of city central hotel.....think give it a skip.
Hana not bad.....only room too small....n can hear neighboring room......n smoking can smell.

Btw, i might have miss it....why are you looking for a lan line connection?

Quote:
Your question actually prompted me to look into Batam's airport,hehehe...a place that is rarely shared here. One day if time allows it,i shall visit this Batam Airport.

Thank you.
Well.....actually im asking because im might be going jkt after a short stay at batam.
Just want to check feasibility. Hehe.
Old 31-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
FR for 25th's trip and also review of The L Hotel Entertainment
25th trip already? I thought its your 2nd trip was on March??

https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.p...&postcount=607

Hehehe...ok,ok...i am just pulling your leg by deliberately mis-reading whats written on your FR,hehehe...sorry,no offense intended. I guess you are saying you made your trip on the 25th March 2016 instead. I have the tendency to read back previous good FRs shared by good bros in the forum. And i read them quite a few times too.

Those dates you visited Batam,i have many friends heading to Batam too,hence i have a lot to read after that Good Friday super long weekends.

Quote:
First time going on an public holiday/long weekend , definitely don't like the crowd , pretty hard to chiong.
For every problem encounter,there should at most time a solution,hehehe...even tho i do claim to have an almost functional solution in your situation,i will still try to avoid public holidays that are linked with a weekend. Yes,even when i dont work on weekends and public holidays,i still try my best to visit Batam on weekdays,non-holiday season.

Quote:
Started the day by taking Majestic Ferry and encountered delay due to ferry broke down , delayed by another 40mins. Reached Batam Center at 12pm. Big long queues at the custom. Mood slowly changing due to having headache.
The thing i do not like about any of my Batam trip is the start up part at the trip. If beginning dont go smoothly,it can really affect my mood.

Quote:
Hit the road after meeting up with my driver , directly to the joints just to try if the cewek I book last trip was still available. First joint was Bunga definitely , saw her the moment I entered , happy for a moment and the next moment she approached me with a sad face clinging to my arm then I was told by mami she's booked 5mins ago. Took her wechat and walked out with disappointment.

Next up was MM/Indah2 , totally no stock , 4-5 Milfs. Papi said public hols the better lots was already booked very early.

Then lastly New Berry , quality subpar , I chose mine there , 21YO SYT which one of my acquaintance booked before previously(did not realized until I fetch her and looked up close and she recognized us, super awkward moment for me)

Skipped Goldbird this time round after so many disappointments going there.
The result of arriving at a not-so-good timing.And i blame your ferry delay for that tho.

Quote:
Bunga has the best variety out of the 4 we went. One common thing for all joints on that day was huge price hikes , Papi/Mami casually speaks with 1.5-1.6 Juta for SYTs.(Peak period)
Bunga is the most expensive booking joint in Batam. In my last Batam trip on March 2016,nearly all the other booking joints i went to were comparing their price with Bunga...the OKTs tell me,"For my standard of girls,you will have to pay at least 1.5 milion rupiah to 1.8 rupiah in Bunga". I replied,"their girls all service top notch (plus other things),but can you guarantee the same?",hehehe....i'm just bluffing them by the way.

Whenever the OKTs in any joints try to make comaprison,i will make comparison too. Erm...apple to apple,from the tree.

Quote:
Very unlikely to go back again until changes are made. Not recommended for the time being given benefits of doubt of being new.
I was actually looking forward to your review on L-Hotel but it looks like a not-so-good one. Maybe becos i already got put off by their in-room mirror during the beginning and there was some biase to that hotel,hence i kind of expecting the hotel you stayed in wont be much good. Still ,i thank you for taking your precious time to try this new hotel and reviewing it so that others like myself can have a clearer picture of a new place to stay in Batam.

Quote:
-Booked 2 junior suite online and only got 1 , lan lan bo bian 1 of us has to take deluxe room. Deluxe = RP420k , JSuite = 580k , Deposit = 200k
This is something i dont like most when checking into hotels.If it happens to me,it can sometime spoil my entire day.

Quote:
-Receptionist were quite green and poor in english , thankfully one of them can speak mandarin.
I think this happens to every new hotel in Batam,hehehe...i always aim for the bell boy in all new hotels. Becos most time i notice that they are the "magicians" in Batam hotels.

Quote:
-Has to pay upfront and place deposit upon checking in(counter was choked with people waiting to check in)
Again,due to inexperience....give them some time,this problem will be resolved,hehehe...ok,some "time" could means about 3 to 6 months time,hehehe...

Quote:
-Wifi was ok on ground level , 4th level suite has NO WIFI yet(thank god my girl has google translate) , 5th level deluxe room has very very weak signal.
Hmm...if they dont improve on this part,very soon they are even going to lose their existing customers (if there are) as wifi is pretty much an essential to every kind of tourist today.

*exceeded 10k words limit in a post,so it needs to flow over to another page/post*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
-Lift is operated by room cards when going up to only your own room storey. Only 1 lift is available.
ok,one thumb up on this,hehehe...

Quote:
-Spa facilities operating (a piece of coupon issued upon checking in , unlimited access as long you're staying in the hotel , massage not available yet) Located at ground level , beside the lift. Went late and no time to try it out.
My friends told me the same,the Spa isnt fully open up for business yet. I am kind of looking forward to it being fully functional one day. Guess its gonna take about 3 to 4 months time.

Good sharing info bro,i sincerely thank you for this part.

Quote:
-Exotic Pub beside is not available yet
Well....erm....same as my above comment on their new spa.

Quote:
-Deluxe room has no safe box while the Junior suite has. Junior Suite is super spacious. They do provide 1 bathrobe thou , aircon was strong and then the huge Mirror beside the bed. Room feels and smells like Ikea.(wooden scent)
580k for the junior suite is of the almost same price as City Central (588k to be exact,for weekdays) but it comes with a bath robe. Arrg...the mirror...if only they took away that,i may consider staying in it.

Quote:
-The bed was.....leveled by 4 weak legs and squeaking sound can be heard when bonking(dam annoying) due to the weak platforms shaking.
Uh oh...that didnt "sound" good. I hope you did some feedback to the reception on this part.

Quote:
-Dirty paint marks can be seen on the window sides and the view was pretty bad(place was situated behind the main roads)
Reminds me of Gideon hotel,hehehe...when i open my window,i could walk over to the next building that was kind of looking like its under construction,hehehe...just hope you didnt smell anything not-so-nice when you open their window.

Quote:
-Walking distance to tua peh kong temple/Windsor foodcourt.
Great location then. I guess this hotel will be good for those who are able to keep their heart and mind at peace,hehehe...just joking. If it is near to Tua Pek Kong and Windsor,which also means Permata Indah will just be nearby too. Good information shared.

Thumbs up again!

Quote:
-Breakfast variety was not more than 8 but tasty enough for me.
Ok...looks alright on this part. I am guessing they serve better breakfast than City Central Hotel then,hehehe...

Quote:
-Has security but outside was pretty dark and isolated , recommend not to walk at night. Quiet serenity during daytime.
Hmm....

Quote:
-Staffs were polite and approachable.
Lucky they didnt have staffs that are rude and loud,otherwise well...i look forward to see hotel staffs that can solve issues and problems. Most time i have quite a lot of interaction with the staffs and i will at times create small issues to observe how they handles them.

Quote:
This hotel reminds me of my stay in Jakarta. Needs more polishing on the poor aspects especially it's Wifi , like a half-done hotel in operation.
I trust your instinct.

Look like i wont be looking at this hotel until a few months later.

Quote:
My mood and headache was healed by my lovely cewek with her 200% GFE. Had great bonks , a good sleep but didn't get to catch Batman vs Superman due to overcrowding. Bad experience for my friend thou, mainly lies with his cewek. Very soon no accompany to batam liao
Hehehe...i hope you didnt break the leg/s of the bed in your room,hehehe...look like you have a good time playing Batman versus Superman with your girl already,hehehe...and do drink more water to prevent getting heat stroke tho. Weather hot...

Share with you how to catch a hot movie by beating the crowd. Dont go to BCS mall or Nagoya Hill Mall for a movie during such peak season. Try...Harbour Bay Mall,hehehe...thats my solution,hope it helps. (hint: got couple seat there too)

In the past about 2 years ago in the old Batam thread,it would be very very difficult to find company to go Batam together. Back then,i practically beg all weeks to ask people here to bring me to Batam for the 1st time but no one was willing to. Worse,i received PMs by a few who shows intention of charging me a fee to bring me.

Today,if you read the thread,shared some FRs and people knows you well enough. As long as the good bros here find you sharing the almost similar correct frequency with them ,almost every week also can have Batam trip.

In a way,taking each step a time,i have achieve part of what i wish to achieve in this forum.

(i was once weak,but when i grew strong one day,i always remind myself that i was once weak and i should help the weaker)

What happen to your friend's girl? Care to share a little? If there is a problem,i can try to look for a solution.

Thank you for your sharing. May your next Batam trip be even better and more exciting than this one,hehehe.... (i honestly have a feel that your next Batam trip will be better than this one becos this one didnt sound as good as your last)

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 31-03-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ReCoKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going next week ? I will going 6 to 8 april . Reading up before going newbie trip! Stay at formosa as read thru the pages
Old 01-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Hehehe...i hope you didnt break the leg/s of the bed in your room,hehehe...look like you have a good time playing Batman versus Superman with your girl already,hehehe...and do drink more water to prevent getting heat stroke tho. Weather hot...

Share with you how to catch a hot movie by beating the crowd. Dont go to BCS mall or Nagoya Hill Mall for a movie during such peak season. Try...Harbour Bay Mall,hehehe...thats my solution,hope it helps. (hint: got couple seat there too)

In the past about 2 years ago in the old Batam thread,it would be very very difficult to find company to go Batam together. Back then,i practically beg all weeks to ask people here to bring me to Batam for the 1st time but no one was willing to. Worse,i received PMs by a few who shows intention of charging me a fee to bring me.

Today,if you read the thread,shared some FRs and people knows you well enough. As long as the good bros here find you sharing the almost similar correct frequency with them ,almost every week also can have Batam trip.

In a way,taking each step a time,i have achieve part of what i wish to achieve in this forum.

(i was once weak,but when i grew strong one day,i always remind myself that i was once weak and i should help the weaker)

What happen to your friend's girl? Care to share a little? If there is a problem,i can try to look for a solution.

Thank you for your sharing. May your next Batam trip be even better and more exciting than this one,hehehe.... (i honestly have a feel that your next Batam trip will be better than this one becos this one didnt sound as good as your last)

Cheers!
Too paiseh to feedback on the bed man haha , I think we were the only 2 guys that brought ceweks to the hotel on that particular day , the rest of the people were mostly groups of family.

We zhun zhun went to BOTH BCS and Nagoya mall to hunt for seats and dam must wait until 10pm for proper seats (not first 2 rows) , also got to try the famous curry rice similar to Singapore's scissors cut outside BCS Mall , I think it's called Kedai Kopi Harapan Baru. 30k for a plate of rice and a bottle of teh botol. Thanks for the tips will go HB mall for a walk next time.

My friend took a new girl from Bunga @ 1.5 juta that can't speak or understand much english plus he's quite reluctant to keep conversing using translator. The girl has an positive attitude , she's 19 and she looks alot like a Singaporean but probably she's still new thus lacking in the service department. She just gong gong slept throughout the whole night , while my friend is putting up his gentleman air and let her sleep (didn't take initiative to start) then sleep sleep sleep next moment it's already a new day. Only 1 bonk in this whole trip. Wasted money and time to join me in this trip.

His previous girl was a very service oriented kind and speak all 3 languages hence he has all the high expectations up there. He did contact her but she's not available on that day and still honor his word to go with me hence I felt quite bad.

You should probably understand more than I do when a bro in the group has taken the short end of the stick lol , it will also leave some bad taste in ourselves too. Previous trip all 5 had a great time but this time only 2-man trip so I had to take half of the grief

It's pretty much summed up about the problems , some guys just need the right girl and right chemistry to make his trip a good one. Like your recent trip , chemistry between guy and cewek plays a big part , couldn't agree more. I treated my girl like my best girlfriend and in return she gave me a great night.(not in terms of money but gestures , I didn't shower her any gifts but I hand plucked all the prawns/bones that she ate , making sure she feels happy and comfortable together during my stay)

Then it's the expectations one should have when going to chiong , my friend is much older than me so it will be rude for me to convey this part to him and lecture him how to chiong.

I'm also going to be like you liao lah , every month plan a trip to go and relieve stress until someday when I encounter a bad experience that irks me from going back
Old 01-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SibeiNew;144080339

My friend took a new girl from Bunga @ 1.5 juta that can't speak or understand much english plus he's quite reluctant to keep conversing using translator. The girl has an positive attitude , she's 19 and she looks alot like a Singaporean but probably she's still new thus lacking in the service department. She just gong gong slept throughout the whole night , while my friend is putting up his gentleman air and let her sleep (didn't take initiative to start) then sleep sleep sleep next moment it's already a new day. Only 1 bonk in this whole trip. Wasted money and time to join me in this trip.[/QUOTE]

Hey bro, can you ask your fwen whats the gal name at bunga that cost 1.5k and he only get 1 bonk. Why im asking this is because, I can feedback this to the chinese granny (cant speak chinese). Im not saying that I wana make a complaint just that since I know her and she knows me I may have a friendly conversation with her. Thanks
Old 01-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
sometimes bringing a unknown freelance is more dangerous than hopping on a taxi charging commission on u .
At least the girl come from a joints worse case is they might leave early ,but still u are safe with your belonging .
Yup, they maybe in cahoots with the police, and dont be surprised that some police come to raid your room. And there are banned substances.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
We zhun zhun went to BOTH BCS and Nagoya mall to hunt for seats and dam must wait until 10pm for proper seats (not first 2 rows) , also got to try the famous curry rice similar to Singapore's scissors cut outside BCS Mall , I think it's called Kedai Kopi Harapan Baru. 30k for a plate of rice and a bottle of teh botol. Thanks for the tips will go HB mall for a walk next time.
This look really interesting to me...hehehe...where is the exact location if you dont mind and thank you for sharing.

*i have been having the almost exact same kind of food for lunch nearly everyday in Sillypore over the last 4 months,hehehe...

Quote:
My friend took a new girl from Bunga @ 1.5 juta that can't speak or understand much english plus he's quite reluctant to keep conversing using translator. The girl has an positive attitude , she's 19 and she looks alot like a Singaporean but probably she's still new thus lacking in the service department. She just gong gong slept throughout the whole night , while my friend is putting up his gentleman air and let her sleep (didn't take initiative to start) then sleep sleep sleep next moment it's already a new day. Only 1 bonk in this whole trip. Wasted money and time to join me in this trip.
New girl,especially very young new girls...will be a little more wilful,a little more playful (less matured and less responsible)...and may have a bit of princess element,hehehe...

Quote:
His previous girl was a very service oriented kind and speak all 3 languages hence he has all the high expectations up there. He did contact her but she's not available on that day and still honor his word to go with me hence I felt quite bad.
Language-wise,one can always talk to the OKT...to see if the girl speaks certain language or if one has other "special" request. Works well 80% of the time. 1st trip good,doesnt always mean 2nd or following trips will be just as good,but what i know is when 1st trip is not good,usually next following trip will be better.

I boils it down to expectation and it will auto drop if i am face with a 1st not-so-good trip. But if the 1st trip was fantastically good,then the following one MAY most likely not be as good (unless one takes back the same girl) becos the expectation was already at an all time high on the 1st.

(Its actually a psychological factor. So i dont exactly brood over a fail Batam trip becos i know my next one will be better,hehehe...)

Another things is,lets not forget Batam girls usually need to go back to their kampung or somewhere else in 3 to 6 months time ;or since they were so good,they might be bought over by some rich bros as mistress,so if one choose to refuse to learn the trick to getting the "right" girl and constantly stick to the same girl,he will eventually have to face a "no-good-girls" exist in Batam situation and it will then be the end of his Batam trail.

I often hear one of my ex.collegues (60+ of age) whom i met during the beginning of my Batam trips says,"In my many years cheonging in Batam. Batam has no decently good girls,just simple cheap fuck,thats all.",hehehe... i didnt choose to correct him as it may seems impolite, as in his many years in Batam,he didnt know the way to walk from Formosa Hotel to Nagoya Hill Mall until i showed him.

I rest my case.

Quote:
You should probably understand more than I do when a bro in the group has taken the short end of the stick lol , it will also leave some bad taste in ourselves too. Previous trip all 5 had a great time but this time only 2-man trip so I had to take half of the grief
I believe i can completely understand this part becos if the friends who joined me didnt have a good time,i wont feel good either. Vice versa,if i join others i also try my best to enjoy myself so as not make the host feel not-so-good.

Quote:
It's pretty much summed up about the problems , some guys just need the right girl and right chemistry to make his trip a good one. Like your recent trip , chemistry between guy and cewek plays a big part , couldn't agree more.
I have been emphasizing on expectation all these while. It is kind of difficult to explain becos many will mixed lowering expectation with lowering requirement. I see many problems lying with the customers as much as the girls they had over my mere 2 years in Batam. One of my aim since nearly day 1 i wrote my Batam trip summary is to HAVE "a good time all the time" whenever i am in Batam (like most senior bros i saw and knew). And i dare say today,i "almost" always have a good time with my girls,hehehe...

I go with senior bros who has been in Batam over 10 years,i go with bros who just visited Batam for the 1st 1 or 2 times,i even joined bros who has been residing in Batam staying in Batam hotels for 29 days a month (there are actually quite a handful of them). Most if not all senior bros who has been in Batam for many years has no problem with practically ANY girls anywhere (they already knows what Batam has to offer,what they are after and the Batam culture). I envy them and i try to learn from them.

Some problem/s at most time lies mainly with the new boys. And i already listed their problem/s out in some of my summaries (including myself as a newbie). The 1st and foremost problem is their EXPECTATION. They expect Thailand kind of soapy massage,Philippines girl's GFE,Japanese girl's OWE,Vietnam's no-hand services,China girl's KC-power etc etc,hehehe...and that was ONLY their 1st or maybe even 2nd Batam trip.

Cant really blame them becos they are new,so they really didnt know what Batam has to offer. So my advise to them is to observe,get used to (or adjust to) the Batam cheonging culture,to see if they are suitable and to see if they can find what they are looking for...afterwhich,simply blend in and enjoy.

Any country i go to for mongering,i always believe that chemistry is crucial. I have already stated how i would pick my Batam girls (link/s can be found on the 1st page of this thread where i hold most of my collected info) :

https://sbfsg.shop/showpo...ostcount=32592

...and till today,i am sticking to the above methods. They were my keys to enjoy Batam,almost everytime in every trip today. And i will always remember,chemistry is 2 sided.

Me too,need to fail quite a few times in order to be able to have a good time almost all the time in Batam and i am still learning as i go along.

Quote:
I treated my girl like my best girlfriend and in return she gave me a great night.(not in terms of money but gestures , I didn't shower her any gifts but I hand plucked all the prawns/bones that she ate , making sure she feels happy and comfortable together during my stay)
Well,i didnt go to that extend tho,but i notice some bros do that and their girls doing the versa to them too. However,i did pick up food from the plate that were lesser reachable to put on their plates,but the same action,i do it for the other bros who joined me too.

At times,I kept my girls occupied with computer games on a 33 inch LCD TV when i am out,hehehe...or have an in-room Karaoke session and/or even a massage session.

Quote:
Then it's the expectations one should have when going to chiong , my friend is much older than me so it will be rude for me to convey this part to him and lecture him how to chiong.
Sound like those time i go with my part time boss (also much older than me),hehehe...really dont know how to tell him or his friends and my words will likely sound rude to them. But they are big spender,each of them spending more than S$1500 per trip,so they do have a good time eventually (let money do the talking). But they only visit Batam once every 6 months on the average,thrice per year at max.

Quote:
I'm also going to be like you liao lah , every month plan a trip to go and relieve stress until someday when I encounter a bad experience that irks me from going back
Bro,try solo at least once. And find link up with other bros whenever possible. Just to see if you like it. Once you become flexible enough to go with group,go solo or solo with some link up,it can means you wont be restricted.

Bad experience,every country and everyone will surely have. How to overcome or prevent a bad experience is knowledge,hence i am always in search for solutions to problems. I see a problem encountered by bros here or in my Batam field trips itself,i imagine myself being in their shoe,how will i overcome it at their state of mind back then? Hence i am still learning.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Hardly see any postings on Indah2 a booking joint. Do they have a different price tiering for their gals ?
Old 01-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=fde83;14143148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
The booking joints opposite DC Mall sucks. Its just besides A3 Massage where its operated by 2 chinese auntie and a young chap at counter.

Different experience for me thou, was there 2 weeks ago. Have the same 2 aunties there, very welcoming as always. My intention was to have a st there, the aunties and 1 indo lady standing at counter was begging me to take booking I declined thou. If you intend to have a st there, they will bring u to level 2 of the same building. Receive a bbbj from 1 of the ceweks there and fj too. One of my best days.
How is the condition of the ST rooms ? Is there a attached shower ? Can bring back to hotel for ST instead ? Can I ask how much did u pay for ST ?
Old 01-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried gideon hotel _ just me massage
Is there special? Even if im not their guest?
Old 01-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Die man
They bring me to a common area, means no special
So sad
Old 01-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
Anyone tried gideon hotel _ just me massage
Is there special? Even if im not their guest?
Is expensive why don't u just walk out there are massage shops with special package (89 massage)
Old 01-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

89 massage???I didn't manage to find that....
haiz...... so sad
Old 01-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
89 massage???I didn't manage to find that....
haiz...... so sad
Is easy to find same side of the road as Gideon with a big sign board 89.
or maybe it has closed down .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1