The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
Bro, just post out here, what's the big deal. The gong an does not read Sammyboy dun worry.
Bro, i am not scared of gong an lah. i know many high level gong ans here as i do business with them. there are many type of cheonging in BJ from 5 star ktvs like 天上人间, HRC, Banana etc which are meant for foreigners and ang mos or when u need to entertain important customers.

there are 4 star types around 天安门,王府井, 国贸 areas. these are places where most of our SG bros stay and cheong.

there are 3 star places that are cheap and good. some are private clubs, very safe with gong an backing. i know many of the mamis there.

there are 2 star cheonging places, very cheap and good fun but not easy to find as there are normally located in remote places.

i dun think it's good to list all the places and names of the mamis & contacts here. would prefer to do this more discreetly to help genuine cheongsters.

i am sure there are many experience fellow SG cheongsters in BJ. please share your lobangs and help our bros here.

Mark Lim
Old 18-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fubang KTV

Anyone can tell me Mummy name and number to book and can I use your name to book it?

北京富邦餐饮娱乐俱乐部有限公

Dong San Huan Zhong Lu No. 6?

Rate is RMB 800 for room?

What abt Tips? RMB 300?

pls help! Cheers!
Old 18-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logisex View Post
Bro Mark Lim,
I've just relocated with wifey to BJ and working/staying near Chang An Avenue in Dongcheng.
Appreciate your help. Lets go for a drink if you are around this area. Pls pm me.
Bro, BJ cheonging is much cheaper than SG lah. those expensive places are meant for foreigners and ang mos.

best thing to do in BJ is to find a gentle & pretty gf and have some good and fun time with her. need some skill and time to sian & kao her. bring her to a outskirt resort in BJ for a few days and you will f**k until your leg wobbles. dun have to pay so much, be careful if she dun want money from you. make it clear we can be good friends 红颜知己 but not beyond this, especially when your wif is also in BJ.

if you like challenges, try to loiter outside 北京电影学院 you may be luck to pick up a pretty actress to be. i found a gf there and brought her to 承德 for a week. buys some nice clothings for her, she doesn't want money. quite intellectual type, still keep in contact her now and remain good friends.
Old 18-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fubang KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman View Post
Anyone can tell me Mummy name and number to book and can I use your name to book it?

北京富邦餐饮娱乐俱乐部有限公

Dong San Huan Zhong Lu No. 6?

Rate is RMB 800 for room?

What abt Tips? RMB 300?

pls help! Cheers!

Tips is 300 with a BJ .. Please note that not all girls provide bj btw depending on some quite hard up ones....

As for the rooms it depends on the size... got from 1k to 1.6k
Old 18-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mark Lim is quite the champion. Mark, let's organise an outing after the May holidays.

By the way, Eastern Palace has shut down and the girls have moved to 东方家园 (Dong Fang Jia Yuan) at 玉全营(Yu Quan Ying). One of the girls told me that a session there costs RMB1,000 at the most. Any brothers know where it is? Besides Eastern Palace, Regency and 龙泉 (Long Quan)(not recommended), does any brother in BJ have any other lobangs?
Old 19-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Tried JiaJia this afternoon in my hotel. Quite good. Thanks, Eric. Do you have any other girls recommending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericchow View Post
I've tried a new come one just now. She is a beautiful South China girl, about 1.65m tall, having good skin and shape. But a bit inexperience. Maybe worth to try. She told me her chinese name is JiaJia.
Old 19-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, Yu Quan Yin is so far away. Southwest on 3rd Ring Road. Bros here know any good massage places nearer to the city center other than Regency? Thanks
Old 19-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Re: nice experience in beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohohohoho View Post
Tried JiaJia this afternoon in my hotel. Quite good. Thanks, Eric. Do you have any other girls recommending?
Bro, does Jia Jia have big boobs (C cup or bigger). If yes, can you PM me the contact and damage?
Old 19-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Regency 678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro, 1500rmb is pretty expensive for a one time FJ. there are cheaper bonks in BJ. you can go to the ktv, dun need to sing or drink, talk to the mami u want to bring a girl back to hotel for a night. she will bring in 10-20girls, choose the one you like then bring her back to your hotel. there is a good variety and some very pretty girls. you can have a whole night of her for 600rmb. let me know if you need the contact.

Mark Lim
Hi Mark,

KTV gal for only 600rmb whole night?...wa...most of them quoted me at least 1000rmb...
Old 20-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Hi Mark,

KTV gal for only 600rmb whole night?...wa...most of them quoted me at least 1000rmb...
yah lor... mine also 1k at least...
Old 20-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Mark,
Bro, if you get a girl from the ktvs near wangfujing, tiananmen & other downtown areas (orchird road equivalent) you will have to pay 1k rmb.

if you get the girl from ktvs in 3rd ring or 4th ring (heartland areas), you will pay 600rmb. the difference in the rental of place and profit the mamis get, not the quality of girl.

you may know that the mamis gets 300rmb-400rmb from the girl that you pay in downtown ktvs while the mamis in heartland area charges 100-200rmb.

Mark Lim
Old 20-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Mark,
Bro, check your pm. enjoy!
Old 20-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
sco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Party tonight

Me in BJ now, any bros going party tonight? pls sms me 13564950448
Old 20-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro Mark,

Once my colleague brought me to this KTV near Oriental Plaza. By cab is around 5 - 10 mins, definitely not in Wangfujin or Tiananmen area. I think maybe it is Zhong Fu...

Anyway short time is rmb1500 and long time is rmb2000. How come u guys can get rmb1000? also the KTV in Tian Lun Wang Chao also i think around this rate...

Anyway I had a lot of expensive and cheapo f**ks when I was in Beijing last couple of times... should have known you earlier!

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro, if you get a girl from the ktvs near wangfujing, tiananmen & other downtown areas (orchird road equivalent) you will have to pay 1k rmb.

if you get the girl from ktvs in 3rd ring or 4th ring (heartland areas), you will pay 600rmb. the difference in the rental of place and profit the mamis get, not the quality of girl.

you may know that the mamis gets 300rmb-400rmb from the girl that you pay in downtown ktvs while the mamis in heartland area charges 100-200rmb.

Mark Lim
Old 20-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

just went to San Li Tun, along the bar street, was approached with comments like "Mei Mei Rmb100 for the whole night, can do everything" stuff like tat....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1