The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-02-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ollo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pancake from kinkythai:
I'm usually a lurker that enjoys a session but lazy to give a review.
There's something about her that attracts me. I don't necessary look for a hot bod pretty syt that have tonnes of experience who knows how to pleasure a man (usually are with attitutes and I have had enough with these). So this pancake fits the bill for me. She's like a natural sweet meimei next door in my eyes. Body a bit just nice on the meaty side, she's maybe not so experience but can take a hard pounding and spasms multiple times. Complaining to me as if my deep thrusts are going to make her pregnant. She needs to work on her bbbj skills though but overall she's a type who isn't has a lot of experience but enough to make me happy. Acting or not I don't mind. As long as makes me happy.
Old 08-02-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
NozyJumping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sara FR from Teeruklover

Fresh FR once i reached home as i promised the OKT to write one for her.

Booking: 3pm, 60 mins.

Looks: 8/10 Looks better in person, semi-tanned with some tattoos. the commonly seen thai face, not the kind that went through too much surgery.

Body: 9.5/10 Her wonderful body with her nicely shapely huge assets, also small tummy.

Boobs:8/10 her assets are SOFT and nicely shaped. Didnt really felt the silicon as i didnt grab them too hard.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Totally my type, slow and sensual. Bros who love nice and slow BBBJ fall in here.

French: 8.5/10 Very good but a bit short. Most likely can request for more.

FJ: 9.5/10 Her moans and "shy but enjoying the sex" face just seems too real, a huge turn on for me.

Attitude: 10/10 All smiles and non-stop chattiness from the doorstep, during everything, till the end of the session when she sends you out. Only look at phone once after shower probably to check time or next customer.

GFE: I would say she is more like a mix of GFE(when she cuddles up onto me in bed) and a friends with benefits

RTF: confirm yes, i like her GFE feeling.
Old 08-02-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pinpon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was craving for a bonk and Minnie from Lust365 seemed like a viable option.

Last bonk with bro Lust went well so i decided to take the plunge.

When the door opened i liked what i saw, chio bu indeed. Tight body with natural big Bs. the nipples on this girl, OMG cute as hell.
Proceeded to shower, and already she was rubbing herself against me and frenching i wanted to fuck her there and then in the shower! but calmer heads prevailed and i managed to finish the shower.

The foreplay was hot and heavy, aggressive frencher this one. Fully shaved, fresh young pussy i enjoyed eating her very much. The 69 action was freaking mind blowing. Couldnt take it anymore i capped and started the action. Few sex positions but this girl can really ride you that was the highlight of the session.
I am honestly only a one shot man but with this chick she managed to get me to rise to the occasion. Second round dare i say was even better. Cant even describe how good it was.

Its rare to find a FL with the connection. But for me, she definitely had the connection.
Treasure her bros. Thanks bro Lust, keep it up! Keep on bringing in the good ones!
Old 08-02-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint(Seduction)

Looks:
80-90% similar to posted pics. Her face is sharper irl and more to darker skin tone. But still pretty and looks good.
Boobs well-shaped and natural soft Bs with perky nipples. She gets high when you attack her nips.
Slim figure. Shaved pussy.

Service:
Initially could french lips and tongue.
Welcomes painting and she gets really wet from a tongue lashing
Very vocal in multiple positions especially cowgirl when I pound her from below.
Very GFE as her service feels quite natural and she doesnt really seem to be into acting to be into me. She give me a short massage and cuddled with me after round 1. Round 2 started off with bj and a few more other positions before i cum and she is very patient and never rush, service me all the way until i cum.

Overall: 8.5/10 a great and sextisfied bonk with her!
Old 08-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Is it another GB but on TG instead? Which channel/group? PM me please.

I have added all FRs posted between page 7450 - 7455 (post #111748 - #111812) into my Ignore List except for those from known authentic authors and those posts talking about GB @ TG.

Old 08-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
zacky25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
MAY FM FoxyThai
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=973893

OKT: responsive to messages and so far never disappointed me.
Looks:24 year old young girl. no diffrence with the girl in the photos , normal looking girl, always keep smileing. She not very pretty. to me above average but her skin tone white and fair.
Boobs: enhance C cup. She like you play with them.
BBBJ: excellent, shine in here. Tongue skill can battle your little bro until I almost throws out, suction is strong like a vacuum cleaner. Blow me almost 40 minutes, even clear my back side around 10 minutes with her touge.
FJ: tight, tight but wet no KY used. Fuck her many positions she moan not stop especially when you hit her point. Her face expression told you she quite enjoying it.
GFE: take care of me very well when I step in the room. Quite service oriented character.
Would recommend bro to try this lady as she can really bright your mood.
Legit review bro, here’s mine:

FR for May (FoxyT)

Looks: same as live pics in TG, syt feel about 24 as she mentioned.

Body: enhanced c cup, and nice perky ass which I couldn’t stop grabbing, I was basically molesting this young nubile body.

Service: Good service as comparable to some of my previous bonks. Allowed dfk non-stop. Pussy not shaven but a delicious pussy in its natural state to paint. Ate that pussy to my heart’s content along with some AR that I gave her. Oh that butthole was just fucking cute. Sadly she doesn’t do AJ.

Bbbj: i’m not so into this, generally satisfied.

FJ: Standard fj routine, accommodated to many positions.

What she lacks in the looks department she shines in her service. May rtf to devour that young body again.
Old 08-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please invite for the tg group too, want to share some Intel (not so good bonks) too.

Thanks
Old 08-02-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TwoforTwoone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can invite me to the group as well? Thanks
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MelCharmsHenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Teeruklover
Name: Eilin
Shave : Very clean shaved like baby
French: 8/10 Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9//10 SYT type and young, verified is 20 yrs old
Body : 9/10 so lean and and skinny built. small in size due to height
Boobs: 10/10 soft natural boobs, nice sensitive nipples
CIM: -
DT: Tried to do it but her face looks unnatural so i didnt force her
AR: -
AJ: -
GFE: 9/10 young and innocent, give her a good tip due to her gfe
FJ: 8/10 due to her petite size, dare not be too rough with her. so we focus mainly on cowgirl and missionary position.
Overall: 9/10

Great to see legit 20 yrs old FLs here. will RTF soon
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TwoforTwoone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can invite me to the group as well thanks?
Old 08-02-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
puelmzf is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujizz View Post
Manage to book a tarma session last night with bro Galaxy

Rosa and Ava
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=972889
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=973088

Both compatible and accomodative.
Looks for both is quite identical as forum posted. Ava is fairer than normal thai and Rosa abit Thai tanned.

Figure for both looks good and Ava ass more meat than Rosa. Both ass perky. Ava boobs enhanced and Rosa was natural. Both skin plump and rosy.

Rosa shower for me and Ava drys up for me. Relax on the bed. Ava approach me first, imitate to French with me and Rosa went down to my lil bro to gave me a blowjob. Good suction and no teeth feel.

French with Ava and I'm fingerings her, told her to switch for 69 position and both focusing on my lil bro and I'm enjoying eating Ava pussy. Ordorless and sensitive. Sucking on her G spot. She stop Rosa from blowing and took over the position and gave me a constant blow. My first cum shot in Ava mouth. Not frustrated and clean me up nicely.

2nd shot, Rosa came over and giving me catbath and my hand fondling Ava boobs. Went down and gave me a blowjob till my lil bro awake. Rides on me well and gave me the horny expression. Told her to change for missionary position and pump her long and deep till I cum. Satisfied!

Nice experience and thanks okt for the promo price. Please arrange more Tarma session and bring in good gems. Will support you soon 🙏

Both Rockz on the bed. Very Accommodative and great session.
Got Promo from OKT 280 for 90 min session and even i exceed the timing they don't call and chase us away. Respect
Overall SEXTISFIED!
Old 08-02-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ultisready is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bonk experience with Kimm from Lust365
https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...highlight=kimm

Overall appearance:
Chio syt. Her smiles are very attractive

Overall Service:
WYSIWYG. Very very small difference when we met probably the make up or what. Confirm pretty and sexy. She is well trained in giving a blow. She did is super steady and clean. While in Fj, she likes to be in charge on top. And when finally she and myself are on climax she surrendered in missionary. Has gfe feels that gave me reason to quickly book rtf after the session.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
EatsInformation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awhile time since i written an FR.

Tried Sara from Teeruklover today.

First look, she is very pretty. Looks just like the pics posted in the website.

Went in, went to shower first as I was quite sweaty after a day of work.

After washing up, we proceeded to the bed and she initiated frenching. French for quite awhile before she proceeded to cathbath me and down to bbbj. Her bbbj was good. She alternated between licking and sucking the shaft and also licking and sucking the balls as well.

Flip her over and started painting her, nice cleanly shaved pussy as well. I asked if she's ok with 69 then we switch to that position. After awhile later she climb on top of me and started riding me. Then we changed to missionary position and she enjoys the fast and deep thrust. Pumped her for almost 20 mins and finally cum.

Went to shower myself then had to leave early. Whole session lasted like 30-40 mins.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 D cup great for boob lovers
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:9/10
Painting:10/10
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: More towards sensual kind of frenching
Language: Speaks basic
GFE: 7/10 didnt get to interact much as i was rushing for time
Old 08-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Veroomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hesitated on trying Gene from Teeruklover and after seeing some reviews I feel should be ok since its not a guy with a dick. My virgin experience as well with LB.

Location: East location, easy for public transport and parking.

Looks: 9/10 Fairer in real person. Similar to photo. Looks totally like a female. Similar height as me so i consider this tall.

Body: 8/10 Slim figure for her size. her manmade boobs and pussy looks good as well

French: 9/10 Yes, sensual to tongue tight

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Wet sensual licking, suction ok with some DT. Also like to caress and lick your balls

AR: 9/10 Won't rush through it, will take her time to licking and poking. Feeling quite shiok

Fj: 8.5/10 Good stamina and know how to control her pace and angle when she on top, to get more high. Hard pound is no issue, her moans only gets more crazier. Used quite abit of KY than normal though

Attitude: 10/10 Accommodating to request and shower together, hardworking type, offer massage which is solid type (maybe got more strength than girls)
Old 08-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kylie from Club Friday

looks – 6 (not too far off from photos with the usual discount from editing)
Boobs – 8.5 (its verified big and natural alright. she even has a naked photo on her ad. wysiwyg)
Body - 7 (slightly more fair, a little tummy and slightly meaty)
BBBJ - 6 (feels abit green here)
FJ - 8.5 (it feels as tho she had not have sex for awhile. naturally wet and seems horny with slight bit of teasing with a hunger for sex. will pull my head for frenching)
GFE - 6 (she seems quite horny and fun loving but has 0 english ability)
Service - 5 (sop. no fancy stuff like AR etc)
RTF - duno. am getting busy next week again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1