The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Foot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bell CF

Looks: discount a bit from pic around 90% accurate, photo using slight filter, very cute girl

Body: Natural boobs C extremely nice for fondling

BBBJ: She worked on balls and gave seductive eye contact. A bit inexperienced in the way she suck, but thumbs up for her seductive innocent look

Frenching: Sensual and soft with some tongue fighting, did not initiate but very accepting yours

Fingering: I think she likes it from her expressions and moans, pussy wet easily

FJ: she was tight and is rather hardworking. Doggy was the most enjoyable due to her fantastic ass.

GFE: Very cheerful and smiley, tried to make conversation despite limited English.

Highly recommend if you prefer the innocent young girl with low mileage pussy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=971565

Old 11-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zizorzs is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr - Betty(Lust365)

Face: 9/10 Look better IRL I feel
Body: 10/10 Well maintained and nice to cuddle type
Boobs: 9/10 The nips are cute and good to suck, quite a handful to grab if you don't have a gorilla palm. She is D cup size.
Frenching: 9/10 You have to initiate and she french well.
BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful BBBJ, slow and dripping wet type with 2000W vacuum suction at times
Painting: 9/10 I think she likes it, love hole became singapore river after I gave her a good lick
FJ: 8.5/10 No problem with multiple positons and has got a good riding skill
GFE: 10/10 Perfect 10 for her GFE and desire to please, no rush at all in fact we slight exceeded the time by a bit
RTF: Yes
Old 11-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LingLing(Seduction)

Booking was a breeze, operator was friendly and location is accessible with plenty of parking nearby.

LingLing is a hot stuff with a killer S curve body, she is very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, overall a great session. LingLing has a slim and tight body, D+ boobs, tight pussy and very willing to french. Do pay her a visit, you won't regret it, save a RTF slot for me.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
French: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 11-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Paris Onesiam

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.ph...0#post23121860

OKT: Lots of emojis, always good to chat with. No verification problems (probably because I've booked from this stable quite a few times)

Location: Onesiam locations are always good. Never been to a run down location, always good, nice rooms. Good ambience.

Looks/Body: Paris has been here before with a different stable. Back then she was bakness 2/3, (if you refer to the red cheongsam pic), now she's more of a bakness 4 (refer to video/studio pics). Video & pics are accurate- still considered slim, but with a bit of meat on her body. Fairness is as per the pics as well.

French: 10/10 amazing, slow, passionate.

GFE: 10/10. When I entered, she instantly remembered me, despite me wearing a mask. She remembered me from my eyes haha. The way she looks at you, the teh way she talks, very easy to KC.

Shower: Showered myself as I was first customer and she had just showered.

BBBJ: Didnt do much as I was impatient to get on to the action, but very good with eye contact, lots of tongue swirling and attention all around.

FJ: Can feel that she enjoys it too with her moans and how she moves under you. Tried a few positions, and can feel her grabbing my hips to push me deeper.

Overall a great experience - worth paying a premium for compared to other stables. She's here probably till the end of this week. High chance of RTF, though I am very tempted to try out the other offerings from Onesiam.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Jaslin from Terminal21 during the weekend.
Message OKT and got a fast response from him. Was glad that the booking was done smoothly.

Face: 9/0 Fair skin look like Chinese with very nice skin complexion.
Body: 9/10 smooth slender body standing 165cm, slimf.igure with sexy tattoos on her body.
Cannot stop running my fingers over her ultra smooth body.
Boobs: 8/10 Its a small B. Enough for me to grab. Manamde boobs so need to remind myself to be gentle.
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent bbbj I guide her by asking her to use her tongue more. Very obedient girl and like to lick balls.
FJ: 9/10 very tight,I had 1 quality shot with her and it was worth it. The best position for me is missionary like always, seeing her reaction and moans when you pump her and she just grab onto the bed sheets.

No regret with her, all her reviews are quite on point by other chiongsters and glad that I took a chance.

rtf: sure but must store my load first

Old 11-03-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quick fr for Miley from L365.

was out for a tight syt body, and Miley delivers in spades. this petite pocket rocket stands about 160cm and has a tight slender body to match, reasonably soft boobs that actually look great on her with her cute nipples, tight slim waist and perky bubble butt and slim legs. perfect. looks discount 10% from photo

service wise, slurpy bbbj, passionate frenching and catbath, tight self lubricating pussy and cute asshole. doggy was insanely sexy, she's horny enough to fuck her in whatever position you want. i got her to put on a dress and fucked her standing, then she bj'd me to cim. fantastic session.

catch her while you can.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
singan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t...ghlight=cherry

Booking Cherry from seduction in the morning.

Look: 9/10 what u see is wat u get, pretty lady like photo
boob : 8.5/10 natural b. Not very big but suits her alot
FJ: 8/10 tight and wet super good skills too
BBBJ: 9/10 can feel the strong suction and the tongue twirling around when she suck
french: 8.5/10 allows and passionate
GFE: 9/10 good interaction and will cuddle when done
RTF: yes but will try Anna first. Set my eyes on her already.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hellocl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anita from Seduction

okt: 10/10 responsive

Looks: 10/10. Slim, petite, amazing ass, pretty face (looks better in person). Got a bit of the mixed blood vibes.

Boobs: 7/10. Natural A. Looks great on her.

Bbbj: amazing, sloppy and can dt.q

Fj: 10/10 tight + wet, no ky needed. Switched many positions without complaints. Gfe very strong. Dfk like long lost lovers.

Gfe: 10/10 hard working, eager to please, but can't speak english well. Communication was initiated by her with Google translate, not much to talk about because we are so busy bonking!

Rtf: probaby one of the best bonks i have had in a long time can't wait to rtf!
Old 11-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fakeironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi from Soi69

OKT- easy and fast communication
Face - 9/10 90% same as picture
Body - 9/10 got a little bit chubby, not fat
BBBJ - 10/10 suck me like no tomorrow
FJ - 10/10 can do many position
AJ - 10/10 first time try, very tight
GFE - 10/10 good conversation, can speak a bit Chinese
DFK - 10/10 from start until end (depend a person)
RTF - yes
Old 11-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinkythai’s Wawa

Super belated FR for her. she must be in taiwan now actually

Super ting tong lady as per what other bros mentioned, wuite fun to be with. During my session with her, she was abig hesitant to let me touch her, maybe too much sex or some bros have been rough on her so i just let her so her stuff on me. After first round i told her no second shot, she wouldn’t have any of that, insist that i must do my second shot LOL. Got her yo rode me in reverse cowgirl so i can admire her ass and yes i did fire my second shot. Good work ethics!

If she ever comes back again, i will make sure to book her early!
Old 11-03-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
hoha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Terminal 21- Jaslin

Looks - 9 SYT look, same as pictures. Above pic is the closest

Body- 9, firm and slim body. Meaty butt

Boobs- 8, man made b or c

Frenching- took the initiative to kiss, then slowly proceed to french. More towards to gf kind

Service- 10, feels like having sex with your GF. Started out shy and after that very sensual. Speaks basic english so need google translate a bit

summary: Instructions are fast and clear by OKT. Opened the door and was greeted by her in tight red dress. SOP shower and asked her to massage for a bit. Turned over and asked her for BJ, like what other bros said really got technique, need to ask her to stop if not sure CIM. Tried a few diff position and she complied no complaints and ended the 1st shot.

During rest time she is super playful. Lie on your hand, stroke your dick, lick and pinch your nipple. Really sweet like girlfriend kind. After that 2nd shot tried a few position but couldn't cum, just ended with her HJ while attacking the nipples. Overall super good service, will rtf before she fly off!
Old 11-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Aiko ( Kinky Thai )

Looks: 8/10 Thai light tanned & good looking shoulder length hair lady.
Body: 9/10 nice meaty figure, smooth skin & and a beautiful full body art on her back
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced D cup, soft & good to massage & kiss. Nipples are enjoyable to lick & suck, thus driving her horny.
Frenching: No, only with light kisses
Painting: 10/10 very responsive when licking her abalone, trimmed & no smell, especially when we were enjoying 69
BBBJ: 10/10 She enjoyed licking & sucking every inch of my penis, followed by DT, starting from shower to the bed.
FJ: 10/10 Did few sex positions, cowgirl, sitting lotus & missionary. Her pussy was tight & wet. She was able to ride for long. We hugged & caressed each other wild in the missionary position & her moaning was very intense.
GFE: 10/10 Very strong GFE who treats you like her long lost lover. She helped me to clean up after sex & also wash up my body during shower. Instead of going for second round, we cuddled each other in bed & chatted about things in life until the time was up.
RTF: Yes, if I have the time or when she comes back next time.

To all regular chiongsters, she is a great gem. Do book her fast before she leaves our shore on this Sunday.
Old 11-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tested Jessy from Lust365

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ighlight=jessy

Looks: 8.5/10 cute babe
Body: 9/10 meaty, nice hips and legs I have something to squeeze
Boobs: 8.5/10 sensitive nips, soft breast perfect for fondling
Bbbj: 9/10 not very strong but non stop till had to stop her as I was at the verge
Fj: 9/10 easily wet, non stop work on top of me.

Gfe: 9/10 solid e2e and caressing

Rtf: yes
Old 11-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simple belated FR for Bell of Club Friday, bonked her in Sunday afternoon

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=971565

95% likeness to photo and video on telegram, body considered slim with slight tummy and soft natural boobs. She’s a very friendly lady who makes my visit pleasant with lots of laughs and playful touches peppered in. Slight language barrier, but nothing GT cannot help with. Confirmed 19 year old, a bit green but fun to bonk haha.

BBBJ could be better but her riding skills quite good, never say die attitude. Even I'm the one who fuck her from below, it was very good feeling as her pussy is damn tight and wet

Downtime means lots of tits rubbing and cuddling in bed.

Would recommend her if you like young girls with big tits haha,
Cheers
Old 11-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dljj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anya from FoxyThai. (10/3)

Booked Anya on Sunday. OKT was fast and direct with his replies. Location was a apartment in G area.

Anya opened the door in a low cut nightwear, showing her B cup. Ice breaking was fast as she gave a kiss before I even showered. Showered alone as the bathroom was small to fit two. After showering was done, Anya started with her foreplay. This was where she really excelled, licking almost every part of my body from ears to thighs. DFK and BBBJ was on the menu and the foreplay was heavenly. Ended first shot in reverse CG, and she still tried to continue chatting in between shots without using her phone. 2nd shot quickly resumed and finished with a combo of HJ and BJ.

Will definitely try to RTF if possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1