The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yliqian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Any couple into car side by side tonight?
Can pm me ?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
Her undies was in the laundry basket. Unfortunately my girl is not adventurous when it comes to undies. She was wearing black seamless to avoid showing vpl. And I forgot to mention that she went home bralass after the deed as her stick-on bra got peeled off by me. I was secretly hoping someone would enter to lift and see us on our way down to her unit.
Thanks for the clarification bro ...she's so sexy wearing all black...if i were the 1 entering the lift, how would both of u react ??...u hard, she wet ?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for the clarification bro ...she's so sexy wearing all black...if i were the 1 entering the lift, how would both of u react ??...u hard, she wet ?? ...haha
Bro, I typed wrongly, I mean her undies was not in the laundry basket. Would love to share a shot of her undies but couldn’t find it. She may have already washed it when I was there.

Let that lucky one enjoy the view of her hanging jugs and pokey. The view of a pair of 36D hanging on her chest, going braless without bra support is priceless.
Old 16-02-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I ever found a ulu MSCP with this MPV for rent at $7/hour.

I did not even drive out of the MSCP, just moved to a quite corner for quickie.

Dont even need to top up petrol or pay parking since I didn't even drive

cheapest and safest place for quickie with the comfort of aircon.

My fav MSCP
1) no other block opposite
2) old ulu estate where old people live
3) no one will park beside you because there is only 1 lot
4) no one can come near from your left/right/back because there is no other entrance except from the front
5) it is facing a down slope where exit is, so if other car trying to drive up you will get to spot them early and they need to make 1 round around the MSCP to get to your floor
6) ride sharing car in the same MSCP for rent
Old 21-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

excellent lot. will love to pay a visit~
Old 22-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1220 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Thanks. Up u back.
Old 27-02-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i am sure there are lots of other good location for car sex, some times the most dangerous place is the safest place

Last edited by sony2002; 01-03-2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

My fav MSCP
1) no other block opposite
2) old ulu estate where old people live
3) no one will park beside you because there is only 1 lot
4) no one can come near from your left/right/back because there is no other entrance except from the front
5) it is facing a down slope where exit is, so if other car trying to drive up you will get to spot them early and they need to make 1 round around the MSCP to get to your floor
6) ride sharing car in the same MSCP for rent
this lot is amazing. I wonder where it is?

I used to go to Kranji side, near the Sungei wetland where besides the water, the carparks where there used to be many cars come and go after the deed like check in check out, or drive lower towards the farms. But now the carpark they lit it up and the patrolling police car comes once in a while. Even cut down the bushes so there is no coverage.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Newtovice88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Car is my best buddy, some of my best/exciting experiences with ex gf / ONS all originates with car:

Ex gf A:
I was driving a small family car, ex gf A and I just left a friends party feeling horny at 1am , we decided to drive to punggol (at that time punggol was still developing and a lot of ulu roads) ex gf A was half naked and giving me a BJ halfway, until police was patrolling the area and we were too slow to react, end up she has to wear my shirt and I was half naked when the 2 policeman knocked and copied our NRIC. F malu

Ex gf B:
this one I admit I’m a cbk, i went overseas with a group of friends including her and I started developing feelings for her (she was attached to another colleague), during the trip , we knew we like each other. After returning to sg, the bf still come and fetch her, 3 days later, she told me she broke up and the following day when I met her for dinner to “console” her(actually I was f happy), drove her to tpy carpark and she took my belt off to my surprise, the rest was history. Without a car, it wouldn’t have happened

The same girl. We were tgr already, I drove to a ulu east coast park CP thinking it was “very safe”. In the midst of BJ, she was sucking my cock so hard that my whole car was shaking, I was indulging until I realized there were families walking past behind, had to ask her to suck softer so we won’t get caught.

Fling (banker):
I was taking my general insurance papers and this newbie banker was taking too, she was late and when she walked in, omg tight black dress with low cut showing her nice cleavage. She was sitting in front of me and she forgot to bring her calculator so she asked the in charge and me if she could borrow and I gladly agreed. I also saw another sec acquaintance during the exam.after the exam, she waited for me outside and kept thanking me and we chatted, she was quite chatty and touchy and my mind was really thinking how to up her only. Then my sec acquaintance walked out after he completed and try to talk to us, my mind was thinking “ can you just F off so I can focus on her?” Luckily he left later and I asked the girl if she wanted to go for lunch. during lunch, she was so touchy and I knew I had chance, wanted to f her in suntec tower already cos my cock was already very hard, but she had sth on, so I asked if she free for a drink at night. That night , after drinks, we drove to mount faber and fucked. Think there was couple around the region f in a car too. Again without cars, not possible.

Ex gf C:
This girl was my best f till date. Our fav place: NUS.
This gf was from NUS so she knew the places. Most exciting was when I was driving a cabriolet, we drove to one of the carpark, wind down the convertible and she gave me an awesome BJ. Was so scared the whole session that we will get caught . But guys, if you want thrill, buy a convertible , f exciting

This same gf also. We were very horny after our usual massage session, so we drove to NUS to f in one of the toilet. Lucky I use a broom to hold the door, we never expected any cleaners to come, so midway when my gf was riding me, we heard a loud door pushing sound, scared until cock shrink. Thankfully the cleaner walked off, we finished the deed , saw it’s clear and ran for our car.

Have many more locations but these were the more exciting ones.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Newtovice88!
Old 06-03-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro.
Old 06-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this lot is amazing. I wonder where it is?

I used to go to Kranji side, near the Sungei wetland where besides the water, the carparks where there used to be many cars come and go after the deed like check in check out, or drive lower towards the farms. But now the carpark they lit it up and the patrolling police car comes once in a while. Even cut down the bushes so there is no coverage.
i will avoid these "popular" carpark cos surely got peeper and police patrol esp at night
Old 08-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Though not really public, i recently keep on seeing adverts for private rooms for rent for "chilling" and relaxing, and they keep on emphasizing its private, no cameras, a great place to netflix etc...

Old 08-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

who knows maybe inside got some sorts of hidden cameras
Old 09-03-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Though not really public, i recently keep on seeing adverts for private rooms for rent for "chilling" and relaxing, and they keep on emphasizing its private, no cameras, a great place to netfx etc...

Doors cannot be locked......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1