The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jays01z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LFT Jan Fr: 120/2 vesak promo

Looks: 8/10 the picture resemblance is at least 90%, chio young milf that can easily pass off as chinese. Fun fact is that she can speak a lil bit of chinese.

Body: 10/10 bakness 4-5 depending on how you judge it. meaty at the right places especially her natural D cup boobs and her big butt is where she really shine! sucked her boobs for at least a good 20mins before starting the deed so bros who enjoys big natural boobs, don't miss this hidden gem!

BBBJ: 4/10 the only downfall for it is she barely sucked unless you ask her to. guess she wasn't really a fan of sucking as she said mine was bigger than her mouth lol.

FJ: 10/10 Be wary that she has operation done as she was pregnant before so don't ram too deep or too hard in. i gave 10/10 because of how wet she gets and when she's high, that's when the heat starts getting in. thankfully i've done 2s and it was probably one of my top 3 FL in 2024.

Frenching: 10/10 she is a very compassionate frencher, not the type to eat you up but she doesn't shy away from it. the moment i step foot in the room, we started making out and she wouldnt let me off to shower

GFE: 10/10 to the max, will cuddle and talk to you, show you pictures of her and chats with you. i dont know why but she kept sniffing and kissing my cheeks during the whole session XD think cos we had chemistry so those who appreciates GFE over PSE must definitely come and support her.

RTF: Def would if money starts falling from the sky

PS: this is my first FR that i posted on the forum so please show love and support hehe
Old 23-05-2024, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Isabel -Galaxy
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986919&highlight=

Looks : Sweet and mixed looks. Her looks will grow on you, especially when she gazes at you during BBBJ and FJ. Hahah
Body : Smooth and very fair. Boobs handful
BBBJ : very good. Really very good. Not just in and out of her mouth like some FL but with variations.
FJ : really no complaints here. Tried several positions and is very accommodating. Very enjoyable.

Old 23-05-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
burgerbuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time poster - had a nice session with Wine from Terminal21. Originally had my eye on another stable but the verification was stupid and annoying. Thankfully T21 is straight forward! Wine is lovely. Gave a good blow job and then I had my way with her in a few positions with no complaints. Definitely her in the pics.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
LongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986901

Audi Terminal21

Okt: 10/10 Very responsive and helpful.

Look: 9/10 pretty like photo, features all very nice. I think nose is enhanced, look very chio

Body: 9/10 can’t go wrong with sexy body. Hot bod with curve and slender legs, boobs are natural B+

Bbbj: 9/10 suck for 20 min non-stop, starting in the shower. Lick my balls. When I moan she gave big smile haha

Fj: 9/10 super wet pussy. Doggy change to missionary and cum. Maybe I was too tired that day. Gave me a nice massage. Cuddle with me since got 10 mins left before I need to go

Gfe: 8/10 cuddling is allowed. Better than my gf obviously. When she smiles, she looks even better.

Rtf: might patronize other girls first.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gigi CF

Looks: long hair, matured, pretty, like high socialites vibes
Boobs: big and manmade, if you like the natural ones that you might consider
Body: curvy but not fat ah, smells damn good
French: hot DFK, wild and passionate. If you can kiss then you will have better experience, energy match
BBBJ/CIM: good and strong suction with deepthroat, 1st cum COF, she did asked if she should on her knees but I told her no, I want her lay on bed while I jerk off my cum, damn it was a good sight
Fingering: not clean shaven, wet, so decided to just fingering, she squirm when my finger was hitting her gspot
FJ: Did so many positions till lost count haha, 2nd shot this lil bro can survive longer. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. 2nd shot released in missionary
GFE: Treats me like a king, crm not a time watcher. Made me feel comfortable throughout the session like a lovers.

Remarks: I remember her from her prvs visit and now she's back. If you want the complete service oriented type gal then u can certainly go ahead and book.
Old 23-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
suzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuzy4ever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Wine, Terminal21

I was tempted to try her after reading the fr, so met her last night

Here's my simple FR on her

Looks: 8/10. Sexy seductive pretty looks, and with make up quite close as the pics, fair skin girl

Body: 9/10. Slim figure and firm butt are not too big, suitable for her frame.

Boob: 9/10 Boob lovers gotta go for her, C natural and so damn bouncy

Frenching: yes, it was not too bad

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is sensual. Her skills are above average, occasional deepthroat and got sound effect that make me high.

FJ: 8/10. Pure horny moaning and she is really wet below, i realised she is also enjoying the fuck. Did doggy-style, missionary and cowgirl, back to doggy again

GFE: 8/10. no communication problem and she always give caring attitude. Tried to make conversation but I'm not good at talking haha

In summary, a very genuine lady who is accomodative and friendly. please take good care of her if you met her bros.

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986506
Old 23-05-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingAir View Post
Grace
Galaxyxscorts

Looks: i would say quite similar to picture

Body : abit meaty but by no means fat and I like it

Butt : good to grab

BBJ: sloppy, with ample use of tongue and good eye contact

FJ: Started with Missionary, then moved on to Doggy and ended in Cowgirl.

GFE: once ice was broken she really openend up

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986624&highlight=
Nice lady i met last night. Very hardworking and she can work well.
Thanks for the promo rate from OKT. Bring in more promo to let we enjoy
Old 23-05-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Ed19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried TF stable? Is it reliable?
Old 23-05-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 23
dicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Emma from Club Friday

When I entered I was greeted by a chio lady. She looks very elegant.

We undressed and she washes me and we make small talk. I couldn't stop looking at her so i told her she is pretty and she blushes.

Her figure is really 9/10 and her boobs are natural.

We headed to bed and it's foreplay time. I kissed her all over snd she gently caresses my back and head as I moved down. Tasing her sweet pussy, she give moans and whimpering, damn isn't it arousing.

Her bbbj is gentle and not felt rushed at all, which is fine for me.
Then she ask if I want AR, told her she can do whatever. Very thorough and lick my asshole dry, fuck...

After a while she caps me, she lie on her back as I slowly entering her.

Looking at her pretty face, I started slow and I could see she was feeling the effects as I gradually got faster and faster until I exploded. We lay there for a while before I got up to wash. Nice love making done IMHO.

1s for perfect for me that day quite hectic, but RTF will opt for 2s instead.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

Any kind bros know if Hana for OS look similar to Royce from GMC (previous tour)? Maybe I’m wrong🤔
Old 23-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yvonne from Seduction was experienced, knows what she is doing.

Good service, she is very smiley and has a pleasant face 8.5/10.

Her body was great, slim and petite 9/10.
Her neh were just nice to hold. Natural, I like. Pussy was shaved, wet, no foul taste and smell 8.5/10.

We couldn’t stop kissing at one point, very soft lips, her BBBJ was good I had to make her stop 9.5/10.

Very easy going with the kind of positions I wanted , very cooperative and was a good session! Love the moaning and strokes she gives my back as we fuking 9.5/10.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 21
mice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel from Terminal21

Browsed through the FRs and decided to book Jewel. Booking is smooth, verification is quite fast and efficient.

Location is easily accessible if u follow Okt instructions.

Door opener and saw Jewel at first look won’t reject she is pretty and proactively tries to keep horny by hugging you and kissing your neck, it is a turn on. Her deep throat bbbj is something to die for. 100% frenchable dont know if is cause got chemistry or she selective. Body is nicely hourglass with big manmade tits.

She said she's leaving soon so better go fast secure a slot.

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10 a chio bu, attracted by her vid of dancing queen in TG
Body: 9/10 curvy hourglass
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 game for any position, especially when you have full access to her tits
Overall: 9/10
Rtf: yes but I might not have enough time before she leaves.

Thanks Okt for the slot

Old 23-05-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rowlply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Nicole from Silk
Looks: 8.5/10 , 90% accurate to her photos, fair looking, all smiles, sexy.
Body: 9/ 10 , tall, slim, just nice for my height.
Boobs: 8.5/10 , nice to grab, natural & soft, enjoyed sucking.
Pussy: 9/10 , wet, moist and easily aroused, very sensitive to touch as well.
Bbbj: 9/10 , gave wet and deep some hand jobs, suction was just right not to rough or hard for me.
Fj: 8/10 , different position, can see she a-bit shyshy but after awhile she open up, her moan also vry turn on.

Coming back for more when i got spare $$ to spend Haha.
Old 23-05-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Edwardkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I always bring my own towel, last time ever use the toilet paper to dry up my body because the towel given is some kind of face towel and smell like my grandpa towel
Bring own tower is good
Old 23-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
yinyangbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kate by Club Friday

She's the wild and ting tong baby type. Listen to commands and willing to please. Her features look decent. Put on light make ups and greeted me well. She can be your horny submissive or a Dom in bed, according to your liking

Good attitude, put in effort to serve me from shower to end. Keep on teasing me during shower, boobs rub combined with Hj in shower, very shiok..

Back in bed, strong suction bbbj, suck non stop and go deep at times

Proceed to Fj, she is tight and wet, doesn't need any ky. Pound her in missionary, her moans stereo and switch for doggie, everytime I gave her hard pump she looked back and bite her lips

Kate is worth the price and is a good catch. Too bad she only here for a short time ~ otherwise will rtf

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=986865

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1