The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
youngOhm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyyoungOhm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
No lei. I just go any weekday one. Movie anyhow pick. Doesnt matter anyway
i saw a tiktok that cinema have cctv... are you sure is safe? scare sia
Old 27-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

All cinemas have cameras in them. How do you think they catch piraters who illegally record movies inside the theatre? You do anything inside they can see they will know. Only question is if they want to do anything about it or not. Cinema staff usually aren't paid well enough to care, but of course there will always be those more siao on ones too.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
My FB scared. she say cinema got camera one.

No they have way more than one!
Who told you only one??

Maybe 10/12 different angles.
But they are mainly to catch ifr use or disturbances not u5
Old 28-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Pls lah...the cameras used for more important purposes...so unless what you did got in their way of the intended criminal activity they are trying to catch...else they don't care one lah

Of cos, 10 years down the road if AI evolves well, we never know

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngOhm View Post
i saw a tiktok that cinema have cctv... are you sure is safe? scare sia
Wkwkwk. I wont know if it is safe a not.
But one thing for sure is, been there, done that.
🤣
The thrilling experience good.
But now no more already.
Old 28-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
No they have way more than one!
Who told you only one??

Maybe 10/12 different angles.
But they are mainly to catch ifr use or disturbances not u5
She scare of being caught on camera then people put it online as leaked video!

hahaha.
Old 29-04-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was inspired by Pete the fish bros Sentosa adventure and decided to try it out myself.

Picked up gf up from work in cbd. She still in her office wear and went straight to Sentosa. By the time we reached already dark. Went to Palawan beach and found an empty spot. There was a PRC family 20m to our left and another group of teens further away on our right.

We put our things down and got my gf to strip into her lace bra and thong. Then we went to the water and had a good make out session. Gf was damn wet. Funny thing is bra and panty got what difference from bikini. She said feels very free and exciting.

After that made her walk to Tanjong beach toilet as the Palawan toilet is very open and there were still people around. She walked all the way in her lace thongs and bra. There were two Indian workers that walked past us and couldn’t keep their eyes off my gf.

We snuck into Tanjong beach toilet and shared a shower. Needless to say we piak piak inside. But half way piak piak got a group of guys came in. Probably from Tanjong beach club. So if you been to the toilet before you’ll know that the toilet cubicles are in front and the shower cubicles are behind. I opened the door to see if they were showering. They were just using the toilets so I grab my gf and brought her right outside the showers to fuck on the bench.

Was quite an experience. But we both didn’t cum as it wasn’t comfortable. Ended up showering and leaving.

So had to walk back to Palawan as my car parked there. Made her go braless with a tank top and wore g string to walk back. This time got one worker on bicycle purposely stop in front of us as he wanted to clear the dried up palm tree thing from the floor.

Anyone interested in doing together?
Old 29-04-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20004 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post

We snuck into Tanjong beach toilet and shared a shower. Needless to say we piak piak inside. But half way piak piak got a group of guys came in. Probably from Tanjong beach club. So if you been to the toilet before you’ll know that the toilet cubicles are in front and the shower cubicles are behind. I opened the door to see if they were showering. They were just using the toilets so I grab my gf and brought her right outside the showers to fuck on the bench.
Wish I Was There
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
Was inspired by Pete the fish bros Sentosa adventure and decided to try it out myself.

Anyone interested in doing together?
Nice one maserati boy, we have a lot in common. except i don't have a steady gf to do this with anymore so i get random girls who are willing to accompany and are adventurous.
just upped you.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wish I Was There
Most of us do as well
Old 01-05-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
calabrating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro MaseratiBoy
Old 04-05-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

where is a good place to fuck knowing there are active watchers?
Old 21-05-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laoyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in the day when not everyone acts like reporter and taking videos all over the places, tried in Eng Wah cinema, Uniqlo changing room, swimming complex bathroom, carpark beside reservoir and best of all, park of NTU campus
Old 23-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoyeh View Post
Back in the day when not everyone acts like reporter and taking videos all over the places, tried in Eng Wah cinema, Uniqlo changing room, swimming complex bathroom, carpark beside reservoir and best of all, park of NTU campus
back in those days when there wasn't digital camera, I not even worry about peeper trying to record us!

That was almost 20 years ago and we were at punggol end. That was long before punggol settlement was built and there isn't much HDB blocks back then!

I can actually drive right into punggol beach, find a dark shaded are below the tree and hump away in the car with very dark windows tinting that will fail LTA inspection. Half way into the sex, i saw a peeper trying to record us with those tape camcorder!

I don't even bother to chase him away because i know he wouldn't be able to record anything. The resolution of those tape recorder is low, and there isn't night vision in those video camcorder back then. I wonder what he managed to record thru my dark windows, probably just reflection of himself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1