The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crossroadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple FR for Jane Seduction

Looks: 9/10 looks hot with slight makeup on. She has the slutty CFM face, even without makeup, she still looks chio, won’t reject 100%

Body: 8/10 big soft boobs, slim and not fat for sure, nice curvy ass perfect for piak piak sound during doggy

Bbbj: 10/10 Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, slurping sound. know how to handle a cock well.

Fj: 9/10 Pussy is tight. Started with cowgirl and I didn’t last very before I exploded first shot in missionary. Her moans didn’t help much in making me last.

GFE: 9/10 She warm up pretty quickly with me. Tried very hard to please me.

Thanks bro Seduction

Old 15-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Foxythai

Girl: Champagne

Looks: 8/10; wanted a milf and got one; looks younger than her actual age (can pm if u wanna know), not as fat as i expected based on photos.. boobs were nice too… as someone mentioned before they were a bit flat, but nevertheless big… great to suck on the nipples while cowboy position.

BBBJ: 9/10; can take a face fuck and does deepthroat well… will use her hand to hold so that it doesn’t go deep but can just guide her and she will do it, no issue there. one of the better BBBJs i’ve had! 1st shot was BBBJ and shot all over her boobs!

FJ: 8/10; moans were pretty natural, boobs were bouncing during missionary, quite a nice view. pussy is surprisingly tight, she said she hadn’t had sex for past ten years…

GFE: 8/10; speaks good english, she lived in spain before so that explains it.. very caring and top notch service. good attention to detail as well.

Overall: 8/10; would recommend for bros who are looking for milfs. she is one of the better ones! also for those who are into face fuck/deepthroat. she is going back in another 2-3 more days so will try to catch her before she leaves.
Old 15-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Acceson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried sweet Ariana from Silkstocking for lunch just now

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t...ghlight=ariana

OKT replies quick and efficient

Looks - Very sweet smile, a total babe. Not too far off from the pics (looks most alike to pic in the telegram grp) - 9

Body - Around 5-10% discount on the pics, small size and fun sized, shaved clean and no foul smells - 9

Boobs - Natural, perky and nice nips - 8.5

BBBJ - No teeth feeling, suction good and slow and sensual, good buildup (which is what I like, you may not), will lick your balls and the whole area there also - 9.5

GFE - Will talk to you a lot, peck you, good service all around, can speak conversational english quite well - 9

FJ - Cowgirl very solid, is the up-down kind of pounding and she will go hard, will moan a lot and loud. Missionary + sucking her boobs same time. Very wet easily which I love. - 9.5

RTF - 100%
Old 15-06-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

tripleplezure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie : Lust365
https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Well deserved FR for Minnie
For syt lovers or for those who wants to change some menu, now try syt

Looks: 9/10 super cute and fresh
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 9/10

Note:
Pretty and really young ( must be the reason she is very playful and energetic ). Short and petite figure (almost 0 bakness, all fat come to her perky butt ). Suctions were good but can still improve. Fj, super tight and easily wet. Need ky for sure.
GFE, is high like gf in rl

Old 15-06-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
She’s back boys
Yes.

I thought strats work today, Saturday. Apparently not yet.

Maybe tomorrow.
Old 15-06-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
FR on Apple from Galaxy:-

Location: Very discreet, current place is a shared apartment with another lady and a common bathroom, which is fine as most likely won't bump into another bro. It is super cramped (bros who have visited before will know lol). But there is enough space for a queen sized bed, which is good enough for love-making, so there's that.

Looks/Body: Definitely pre-MILF, attractive and won't reject type. She is petite, like 150cm, with fair skin (as she said she's from Chiang Mai). Very smooth skin as well and no tattoos (which is just my type). Boobs are about C, slightly enhanced but still got some softness and natural-ness to the touch which looks just ample enough on her petite body. No rejection on sucking the nipples as much as you'd like.

Catbath: Standard type, will lick your nipples type then proceed to BBBJ

BBBJ: It was a short one, but from the way she sucked, it seems like she definitely has experience not new to love-making. Able to DT a bit. YMMV as i'm not really particular about BBBJ, but definitely should be able to request longer if you'd like. For my second shot, i skipped it and opted to pump her straightaway instead

Frenching: Yes, DFK allowed. Will provide Listerine during shower. At the start there was not much tongue action (just alot of mouth-to-mouth kissing), but gradually, exchanging of our tongues was on the menu too

Painting/Finger: Did not try as she had a small bush below, plus its not really my thing also

FJ: Highlight of the session for me. Always my favourite when you pump a lady in missionary + frenching is on the table. She rode me for a while at the start, but i guess she prefers to let us do the work haha. Offered doggy for the 2nd shot, but i still preferred missionary. I think she can take a long and hard pounding, but unfortunately i'm a quick pump champ

GFE: 1000%. Its so nice to cuddle with her in-between shots (she offered massage too but i declined). Can chat with her as well, always has a smile on face which is a plus (except when you are pumping her haha). Asks you how was your day, have you eaten, takes care of you like a baby in the shower (showers you in between shots, so hygiene is there). Doesn't use phone at all except for translation (as her English is limited). Says "will take care of you na teerak" during your session. Really really good service which reminds me of 2000-2010s times when chionging in Dome 1 was just a no frills, straightforward experience.

RTF: At $120 for 90mins/2shots, is definitely super worth it. Will definitely book her again before leaving (she's leaving early next week). But understand that because of June holidays + many other girls currently, business is not that raving for some of them.
Damnnnnm!!! She is real power👍 able to squeeze 2 shot of my cum within an hour. And her massage real solid. Super worth $120 for 90mins. Thanks Okt for the smooth arrangement
Old 15-06-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Poetrumn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alisafrom Teeruklover

Date 日期 : 15/6/24

Name 名字: Alisa

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Matured lady with the OL look, 85% similar to photos
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Looks around late 20s
Body 身材 : Slim figure, quite fair skin.
Boobs 胸部 : Natural C cups with very deep cleavage when i saw her in her dress
Kissing 接吻 : Good frencher, tongue skills very good as well
Catbath 全身漫游 : Licking me all over here and there
BBBJ 无套口交. : Great blowjob skills, good momentum as well. Cupping and playing with my balls which feels great. Maintained consistent eye contact
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Beautiful pussy, wet inside, trimmed bush.
FJ 爱爱 : We started with cowgirl position then switch to doggy and missionary positions.
GFE 女朋友感 : Great GFE with many kisses and hugging. Quite a good chat with her after our session.
Massage 按摩 : -

📝 Overall Experience : 8.5 for her service and attitude
Old 15-06-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Victoria
From Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

Saw this stable back on thread, text okt for intro and he told me this gem highly recommend

Okt: As usual friendly, fast and prompt replies

Looks: 9/10 Video provided by okt, to prevent landmine or bait switch. Vixen look

Body: 9/10 Sexy and seducing figure. Smooth skin. Silicone boobs, can suck and lick and soft moans coming from her when we having roleplay

Bbbj: 8.5/10 She suck my lil bro well. Constant blowing and gave me the eye contact. But if she can lick my ass too will be perfect

Fj: 9/10 Had a few positions and she accomodate well. Able to take hard and deep pumping. And her moans real loud.

Thanks for the $30 discount from okt. Please bring in more gem for we brothers to enjoy.
Old 15-06-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Actursliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 months no come, this OKT really didnt disappoint
Asked for recommendation for best service currently and he told me Nara, so decided to give her a try

Booked Nara from Teeruklover

Room: Clean room fresh towels provided.

Look: Similar to photos -5%, quite a chiobu

Body: Slim & sexy & fair skin. See the photo i posted, her body damn solid! Ass also pop out

Boob: Big boobs for a lover like me, nicely shaped as well.

Kiss: Sensual type, her lips are soft. Fluent in french

Attitude: She service with a 100% attitude. Hardworking, always putting on a smile.

BBBJ: Sensual type. Slow motion but able to DT.

FJ: Her best position i think is cowgirl, u can see her nakedness bare it all to you. Her ass is her highlight during doggy style. Gently squeezed her ass while doing it. After i cummed, we rested quite awhile and chat then used my 2nd shot for missionary.

Massage: Gave me a neck and shoulder massage in between my shots

Remarks: She takes her time to service you. No rushing and play with handphone. Great attitude and if you treat her well, you'll have a great time.
Thanks OKT for the patience and good service from Nara
Old 15-06-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gbrandonn is Cool - loads of Potential

Victoria FlirtyGirl
-----
Operator: Responsive, Friendly & Clear directions

Physical Appearances and Character
Listing Picture Likeness: Features accurate as per the picture listed
Boob: Original
Body: Slim & slender, shaved, tight
Personality: accommodating, GFE,
Butt: | Meaty to grab
Skin: | Fair, smooth skin, no tattoos visible

Experiences
Communication: Able to understand simple English, require GT
BBBJ: Yes
Kiss: Yes
FJ: Accommodating in all positions with a smile
Audio Feedback: Decent

The venue is discrete and clean with proper towels provided. The direction to the room is straightforward and simple to follow. (From stairs, look up for the sign)
Please note, the shower is communal.

Victoria oozes GFE upon entering, from folding your clothes after undressing, to her soft thoughtful touch when showering or the act of wiping your sweat after the deed.
The session was enjoyable as Victoria was accommodating and extremely willing to work. With each pump I could feel her getting wetter ending with her taking it hard and fast with a smile.
Before departing, Victoria offered a warm embrace, reminiscent of a lover’s farewell.

Had the opportunity to chat with her about her home life and even watched some of her Tiktok videos in between.
Victoria mentioned it is her first time working in this line - recommend to visitors going for slim slender with a pretty face.

Damage: $160/90/2

Last edited by gbrandonn; 15-06-2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old 15-06-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
popball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Roxy from Seduction is prettier in person. Very friendly girl and always smiling, makes me comfortable when enter the room.

She started with giving me short HJ then BJ. Quite experienced lady I'd say, great transition between sensual type to fast type. She can for long time, no rushing or watching time.

FJ she accommodate well for the position I want, can receive hard poundings, she also touch herself during missionary. Keep giving me CFM face.

Final rating:
Looks 8/10
BJ 9/10
FJ 10/10
Old 15-06-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
weijun03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Cindy 40E Boobs
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=989789

Looks: 8/10, Pretty face, lovely smile, curvy with an amazing ass

Body: 8/10, very good, busty the way I like it

Boobs : 8.5/10, bouncy, playing and squeezing with it throughout the session

French: 9.5/10, she initiate it and she won't stop it , it was a non-stop tongue fighting action.

Bbbj: 9.5/10, can lick shaft, balls Good sucking skill, suck u non stop till I'm not able to take it for the 1st round and released 1 week of load my into her mouth and was almost fully filled with my cum , its was a best moment of it.

FJ: 9.5/10. She likes to tease while riding and can ride for quite awhile. Tried many different positions and she is very accommodating to requests and very responsive during fucks. She will thrust along and even pull you closer so that you go in deep. Great fuck.

Cindy able to do COF as well !! ,Round 2, after banging her hard several position, pull it out and take off the helmet ,quickly pull her over at the same time, and she kneel down in front of me and Spray it all over the face. Bow face was filled with my cum, its was a moment of sensation.

RTF: Worth it Worth the price Will visit her again before she leave.
Especially to try her BBBJ , CIM and COF
Old 15-06-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for May from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=987330

OKT: my go to stable, no bait n switch. Friendly as always.

Look: shy shy type, stare at her awhile, she will turn away n laugh. Slim, fair n smooth skin. Same as pic. Nth to complain about.

Boobs: original B with slight sag. Sensitive nips

FJ: showered alone with mouthwash, foreplay with clothes on. Full on french from the start, soft lips, she rubs my cock while I rub her clit. Her BBBJ was good, had to control if not will CIM. Had to stop her, n pull her up n french again. Flip her switch by playing her nips, she pull me up n start with missionary alr. Inside less than 5mins, surrender 1st shot alr, shower n rest while she lying on my chest n slp. 2nd shot, tried her cowgirl n was not disappointed, she can ride well, ended in doggy.

GFE: basic English, shy and cute type. My type. Nvr play phone.

Rtf: will rtf when I return to SG. Hope she is still here.
Rtf for May from Galaxy

OKT:bro chai fast reply

FJ: can tell she is more comfortable with me now, did the same thing as my previous session. She smells good.

Rtf: will continue to rtf til she returns to Thailand.
Old 15-06-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mr.killers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Gift from Galaxy earlier today,
Open door first thing I was greeted by to huge spotlight. Service wise treat you like a king. Always checking if I enjoying. Speak Chinese and English quite well, have some chat and joke in between. Gift gfe feel to the max.

Look 9/10
Body 10/10
Bbbj 8/10
Fj 9/10
Old 15-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Star from Lust365
https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...highlight=star

Looks: 9/10 chio, will always get second looks for sure

Body: 9/10 slight brown, petite, small waist and nice butt

Boobs: 10/10 natural C

Bbbj: 8.5/10 needed some time
To get the hang on how to make my bro fit in her mouth. But overall good suctions, has that glo glo sound when she tried to dt

Fj: 9/10 super wet got piak piak sound when she was riding me. A plus she can take any position

Gfe: 9/10 no commercial feels

Rtf: yes, no doubt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1