The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
I would certainly like to join you but I've just been there and I have no business there until Dec and Jan. Will you be there then?
Dec not confirmed yet bro, because theres 2 upcoming trips with SBF bros to go AC in Oct and Nov.

But if you are talking about Manila area well no planned trips yet.

But if you are keen i dont mind arranging a trip with you to manila or AC...whichever u prefer

Just PM and let me know bro. Book ticket early better so its cheaper hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 01-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Dec not confirmed yet bro, because theres 2 upcoming trips with SBF bros to go AC in Oct and Nov.

But if you are talking about Manila area well no planned trips yet.

But if you are keen i dont mind arranging a trip with you to manila or AC...whichever u prefer

Just PM and let me know bro. Book ticket early better so its cheaper hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee
Thanks bro. I am not interested in going to AC as I have no business there. As regards Manila I will made my own trip as I get special concession with the airline. I will be there in either December or latest January for some business. I am just wondering if you are there we may be able to meet up for a drink or so. I usually stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Thanks bro. I am not interested in going to AC as I have no business there. As regards Manila I will made my own trip as I get special concession with the airline. I will be there in either December or latest January for some business. I am just wondering if you are there we may be able to meet up for a drink or so. I usually stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
Bro just let me know the dates you will be there...prolly Jan will be better for me as December i want to have a break and spend some time in SG for the year end holidays.

For me i normally stay in Makati area or Ermita, Malate. So no problems. Pan is a bit exp for me as i normally choose those P2000 hotels which i book online thro Agoda.

Just PM me your contact and we can arrange a meetup in Manila.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 02-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro just let me know the dates you will be there...prolly Jan will be better for me as December i want to have a break and spend some time in SG for the year end holidays.

For me i normally stay in Makati area or Ermita, Malate. So no problems. Pan is a bit exp for me as i normally choose those P2000 hotels which i book online thro Agoda.

Just PM me your contact and we can arrange a meetup in Manila.

Cheers
Ronsee
Bro Ronsee, your oct + nov trips havent cheong finish and already plan for next year, your every week at pub for maid hunting plus internet fishing so siong for the penis, bro here really salute u. This week u flying again to malina and leave me alone for maid hunting, sibeh sian leh..
Old 02-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Bro Ronsee, your oct + nov trips havent cheong finish and already plan for next year, your every week at pub for maid hunting plus internet fishing so siong for the penis, bro here really salute u. This week u flying again to malina and leave me alone for maid hunting, sibeh sian leh..
Bro u already got a super good figure maid chasing after u liao. So dont need me to keep u company.

I need to go manila to release some steam and also to meet new girl there .

anyway have a great weekend bro and i will try to call yr name when the girl rape me

kekeke if everything successful i will post her photos here for bros to enjoy.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 03-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This week u flying again to malina and leave me alone for maid hunting, sibeh sian leh..
Bro,still got me mah?

Quote:
I need to go manila to release some steam and also to meet new girl there .

kekeke if everything successful i will post her photos here for bros to enjoy.

Cheers
Ronsee
Waiting 4 yr pics
Bro,u enjoy yr trip tis weekend

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,still got me mah?

Waiting 4 yr pics
Bro,u enjoy yr trip tis weekend
Thanks bro. Flying tomorrow morning...so excited to meet this new girl kekeke.Yesterday over the web cam i saw her best friend Melody..wa damm SYT..only 22yrs old. Sibei chio, i request her to go with my girl to meet me at airport tomorrow. hopefully can get some lobang for future bros who want to go manila with me hehe. i will try to post her pictures too.

Will post pictures when i m back. hopefully shes happening.

Yeah bro this weekend u can join bro bochuns to go maid hunting in Ipanema and see his HOT body maid kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
99heyho is Cool - loads of Potential

How you get to know these girls before even flying there?

Currently planning my yr end trp to AC. so any advice from bros here is appreciated.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99heyho View Post
How you get to know these girls before even flying there?

Currently planning my yr end trp to AC. so any advice from bros here is appreciated.
Bro theres alot of online dating website.

Once u get the girls onto u thro these web sites, u just chat with them over web cam and u inspect the "goods" and than u can invest your "seeds" there if the girls are worth it.

Of course doing this is an expensive game as u need to actually fly over there to be able to do your stuff with her if she really likes you after u have spend enough time chatting with her online on YM or MSN.

You get a lot of gems.

The girl i m meeting tomorrow was from such websites and i have seen her on Cam and also chat with her over 1 month now.

So tomorrow is "harvest time:"

Cheers
Ronsee

PS - Bro theres a lot of info on AC activities in another thread. Please spend some time to read thro the previous posts in that thread and i m sure u will get the info u want.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 03-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Ronsee hope u enjoy the trip and remember to bring back the field report. Well, actually planning to have 4p with u and your local pino gf but since u not here, my plan changed and decided go with her to pulai ubin this sunday and face 2 end at geylang. Tonight if u lucky spot me, i will bring her to Labrado Park ruba ruba...

Bro taxi69, if happen to drop by westside tonight, give me a call also and let drive to west coast for kopi..
Old 04-09-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hopefully can get some lobang for future bros who want to go manila with me hehe.
Will post pictures when i m back. hopefully shes happening.
Yaya.....i'm waiting

Quote:
Bro taxi69, if happen to drop by westside tonight, give me a call also and let drive to west coast for kopi..
Bro,dun hv yr number leh
But u hv my number,call/sms me,weekend nite shld be fine

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
robust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think of all the cities of Manila, Malate seems to be the best place to stay. And of all the hotels in Malate, Hyatt and Pan Pacific are the best and they do not cost alot more. Furthermore, it easy to get to cheonging places from Malate.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

I have been zapped of 4 points by some bro here leaving a comment "dont agree".

You do not need to agree with me. But that alone is not sufficient cause to zap me. I made the observation from the extensive experience I had of Manila. I first went to Manila in 1985 and I lived there until 1986 when Marcos was oust as President. Since then I have frequented Manila on many occasions, too numerous to specify. I have stayed in at least 10 hotels in Malate alone and not to mention that I own 4 condominiums there.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robust View Post
I have been zapped of 4 points by some bro here leaving a comment "dont agree".

You do not need to agree with me. But that alone is not sufficient cause to zap me. I made the observation from the extensive experience I had of Manila. I first went to Manila in 1985 and I lived there until 1986 when Marcos was oust as President. Since then I have frequented Manila on many occasions, too numerous to specify. I have stayed in at least 10 hotels in Malate alone and not to mention that I own 4 condominiums there.
Do you live in Manila? If so, can we meet?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormant View Post
Do you live in Manila? If so, can we meet?
I dont live there. But do PM when you are there.

Any just got zapped again by some bro calling me a clone. I think he is a clone himself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1