The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hainan Island, Wenchang

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek2 View Post
Thank you for this useful tips
Will be there two weeks time sure to check Phenix out and will post my FR when return....好期待了!
Remember to make booking hor. Or wait you suck thumb like me. Haha

And remember to say wu wei xiong and bei ji xiong intro one. Haha we trying to sian the gera and said we will get friends to make bookin through them. Haha

Cheers
Old 10-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Remember to make booking hor. Or wait you suck thumb like me. Haha

And remember to say wu wei xiong and bei ji xiong intro one. Haha we trying to sian the gera and said we will get friends to make bookin through them. Haha

Cheers
Ok bro will find time to recce them out.
My friend has his lobang and book one night for us see if he gotten the information from here too
Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Hi Trek2,

Hope you can post your FR as i will be there in March, first time there, your FR is very useful, thank in advance.
Bro, stay tune will post my mission after finish my Mission Hill game....
Old 10-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have fun, Cheers !!
Old 25-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, are you still there, or back in lion city
Old 02-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
miketee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiketee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: Hainan Island Info pls

My Mission Hills + 19th hole report. We played Mission Hills Haikou recently and chose to stay in Oscar Hotel because of perceived lack of nightlife activities in golf resorts. You can never be too safe. Pictures and phone calls to the hotel KTV prior to trip confirmed that fun can be had.

Arrived by Tiger Air and proceeded to finish golf on the same day. Don't go in Feb if you can, 12 degress + 4hours of constant heavy drizzle is a good recipe for a fucked up round of golf. Whilst returning to hotel driver confirmed that hotel KTV is 'ok'. He proceeded to reduce our minimum charge by calling his contact. Were we duped into paying for his cut of the bill for the night? Whatever we will see.

Peculiarity of Hainan KTV. Action starts at 2030hrs. No ifs no buts, go at 1800 like in DG and you find darkness and emptiness. Good, means we get a proper dinner and less anxiety. Driver's mummy, who is more akin to SGP/MY mummy is in her 40s, nice lady joined us at the dinner table for small talk. Business must be quiet. Alarmingly she said she will introduce a few property agents who are freelancers as well as the regular girls. We were thinking 'fuck do they only have 8 girls in the whole joint?'.

2030 arrived and we reached the 3rd/4th(forgot) floor of the hotel KTV. 5-10 公主, good start. Went to the room, looks like that in the website. Good. Mummy came in and introduced pricing structure. 300/1,200/1,500. Looking for value fuck in Haikou? Fuck off. We were there and raring to go, bring em on. First group of 10 came in and introduced themselves, “海南,海南,海南,广东,四川,湖南,海南,海南,海南,海南". Forget not working in your own province, 70% of the girls in that KTV were locals. Average quality is...........generous 6.5. In total around 40 girls came in and I could have picked 5 at a push. 食用率 is 12.5%. Said property agent came in and was told to fuck off, politely of course.

Bill time. Chivas 12yrs is 1,088 per bottle no buy 2 free 1 promotion nothing. We drank our duty free bottle, corkage is RMB100, dirt cheap. As a result we paid minimum charge and a bit (min was 988, we paid 1,100) for nothing, a bit stupid yes but confirm no headache with fake bottles and given prices in that K I think chances of fake alcohol is WAY WAY WAY lower than Dongguan.

If you are interested(you shouldnt be) I brought a local girl back (of course) for overnight and she was worth about half of what I paid (RMB1,500) without BO. She had BO and so I paid about RMB1,499 too much, I had to make sure the blanket was covering her entire body, any leakage and I could have fainted. Fuck it was bad. Anyway first night right, I got my moneys worth. Should have washed her damned pits myself.

Anyway before leaving mummy saw how we agreed to take 1 girl back and support 1 each for sitting and figured these fuckers have a bit of money to waste and suggested we join her tomorrow in her main joint in 海口金银岛大酒店 and assured us that (1)more girls, (2) better rooms but (3) more expensive. How much more expensive? Read on.

2nd round of golf. More 15 degress and more rain. Fuck. Quick shower and back to hotel for some shut eye. Called mummy b4 dinner and ask what time does THIS joint open. 2030 was the answer yet again. Treasure Island is about 15 minutes away from Oscar. We arrived at 2045.

I honestly cannot remember how the joint looks like but it wasn't bad BUT prices here are 400/1500/2000. This better be good. First group of 10 came in and sure enough 6 from Hainan, I chose mine immediately. 食用率 a very healthy 30%-40% no kidding. We all found 1 each in fact from the first 10. Another 30 later and our quota was filled. 2 each plus one more to 支持.Sorry forgot what we drank(not Chivas) but it was 1,088 for one and 1,688 for 3 bottles so we drank 4 bottles that night. Overall experience in K - same as Oscar except more quality selection. Bill came to 3,300 or thereabouts.

Thankfully this girl from SiChuan had no BO and was just quality. Pretty face and good attitude. Worth 2,000 if compared to anorexic Ouya/Prince models with fucked up attitude (yes I have tried those, too many times), she stayed until she was told she can leave and was accomodating throughout. Worth 2,000? No bro. Not when 1,000 gets you a huge selection in DG but as the driver reminded us “中国只有一个东莞”. Never forget that.

Overall, if you are thinking of playing 2-3 rounds in Haikou (can only speak for HAK cause didn't go to Sanya) and having some fun at night ON THE CHEAP, don't. It is however openly available except the night part is about 100% more expensive than Dongguan and selection is about 20% in terms of numbers. We gathered from the driver that best joint in HAK is in 明光国际 a 5 star hotel with a huge (he said 200 me thinks he lies) selection. Reassuringly room rate is in the RMB5xx/night. Hope some bros can FR the joint. Rates are 400/1500/2000 also.

Sorry my FR became disjointed towards the end but I wrote shitloads. PM me for contacts before I destroy them or if you think I should make them public then what the fuck let me know too. Enjoy bros.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Bro, are you still there, or back in lion city
Hi there,
sorry for this belated FR from Hainan Island.
Stayed the same hotel as MikeTee, Hotel Oscar.
Spent two nights at the hotel's KTV, yes RMB$300 they sit all the way.
Don't expect much hanky panky..a little dissappointed there, but my girl whom i took her turnout to be a commando where she spent the night with me. (overnight @ RMB$1500, pricy for the standard they have)
short time RMB$1200 not worth to consider.

Got to book the room early as many will do the same to avoid dissappointment. We knew the mummy from my friend and therefore no middleman to share the cut.
we took beers instead as after golfing to cool the heat down. cleared almost 100 bottles for each night
selection of ladies are limited with looks averaging 5-7 rating.

here is the mummy contact : 13876027892 Lee Ting great and friendly

Another place to check is the shower cum massaging RMB$580 for two hours of shower and bed action. (allow two shots)
First each will given a room, mummy bring 5-7 ladies to choose from and action starts without rush...she will do her striping dance and lead you to the shower bed for more action....
Rate this place : 8 clean and well run
Staff : super friendly : 7.5
overall we came out fully recharged after our game
Contact : 13976662329 (Wang Wen) Manager, call to ask for the location. quite discreet from the outside. (they run 24 hours)

Hope the above help all bros venturing Hainan. Up me if you can.
Thanks for the support.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackasses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi there,
Don't expect much hanky panky..a little dissappointed there, but my girl whom i took her turnout to be a commando where she spent the night with me. (overnight @ RMB$1500, pricy for the standard they have)

Got to book the room early as many will do the same to avoid dissappointment. We knew the mummy from my friend and therefore no middleman to share the cut.
we took beers instead as after golfing to cool the heat down. cleared almost 100 bottles for each night

Another place to check is the shower cum massaging RMB$580 for two hours of shower and bed action. (allow two shots)
First each will given a room, mummy bring 5-7 ladies to choose from and action starts without rush...she will do her striping dance and lead you to the shower bed for more action....
Contact : 13976662329 (Wang Wen) Manager, call to ask for the location. quite discreet from the outside. (they run 24 hours)

Thanks for the support.
OMG! We were all in the same hotel during the same period. My team was there on 02-04 Mar. I saw a lot of SGP golfers in the lobby of Oscar hotel.

Didn't try the sauna nor the KTV there in Oscar as they looked old and creepy, but ventured out instead and were pleasantly surprised....

KTV - a newly opened one. Very nice and luxurious rooms. PR 400 RMB, 公主300 RMB. mostly can take home, and are young and pleasant looking. Most of my team members picked their choice on the first round of selection!!!! This is rare!!
Our bill was 4388 excluding tips - 4 bottles of single malt whiskey (got package of buy 2 get 1 free) + Mommy gave 1 more free. 6 of us guys and 8 of them gals. All bottles are real, we drank neat... or at least they tasted very real. nobody got any headache the next day.
Dont know the damage of tabau package, I didnt bring any. Heard it was ~1500 RMB.
帝国公馆
location is near 世贸, 龙华区 滨海大道,世贸雅苑西门sorry, lost the contact number.
check out this important link for the pictures.
http://www.dmxaudio.cn/gonhili/dxycg...11-19/338.html

Didnt try any sauna, but my team member told me he tried and tested this meat shop that has a huge bathroom, bed in bath room, and the meimei is willing to try out any request you may have. 700 RMB for 2 shots, 100 mins. 海航商务酒店,3rd floor.

Good luck.
Old 29-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KongMing is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Anyone got some info on Sanya? Going there this Saturday.
Old 29-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Oscar KTV is one of the best value KTV in Hiakou.
I always for the unlimited beer package. Less than 500rmb for small room or 700 for mid size room. Free flow of beer.
But agreed with u ...MM selcetion cannot compared with CP KTV.

Quote:
Hi there,

Thanks for the support.

Old 25-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After spending a week in both HCMC and CP, my biz trip to Hainan was to be a trip for me to recover. My first nite was in Houkou with a visit to a pretty run down Shanghai KTV Club. I then travelled to Sanya to spend to 2 nites of which the first was spent in open air bar by DaDongHai beach. The third which was last nite was to Club 88 with colleagues. Lots of girls in this club, some tourist, locals and WGs. Anyway, was back to hotel at about 1am, surfing the internet and suddenly felt horny at about 2.30am. Decided to call a Spa number I got from weixin earlier. OKT pick up the phone and told me spa his is a full service sauna/spa rmb600 for full package but was already closed. However he can send an ST for rmb600. Nego to rmb500 and 10 minutes later he arrived at my room with a 22 yo SYT from dongbei. She is a 7 in looks with a nice pair of C cup.

BJ 5/10
FJ 6/10
GFE 6/10

Interested Bros can contact this OKT.. 13627519345
Old 30-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Going to go haikou in end May. Going to try some of the action recommanded here. But main thing is I want to try all types. Eg mp, health centers(if any), KTV, etc. also looking for business opportunity there. Any contacts that I can hook up with? Prefer locals with knowledge in the import export and manufacturing. Any bro can help on the query above is very welcomed. Can pm me or post here. I will check back.

Thanks & Regards,
EG
Old 15-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alexander87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I am staying in Haikou for a few weeks at the moment and would like some advice. I never had fun with girls in China before. My main question is how do I know if a place is just what it says to be or if they have girls?
Also: Do you have any advice for Haikou or Haidian island in particular.

Thx,

Alex
Old 22-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MrNewBie is Cool - loads of Potential

Going to Sanya this weekend ... but didnt see any good place to cheong ... any 'sauna' place like dongguan?
Old 22-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the informative posting here. Will be there in haikou in 8 hours. And mostly alone. Zzzz will walk walk recce a bit. Hope can find something worthwhile.

Will post when able to.

Cheers,
Eg

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1