The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Even has also dun dare to post lah. :X Hope she is an easier nut to crack than QQ and may u succeed soon.
at least, i know what she will say to me....DREAM ON!!
Old 24-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1054 / Power: 0
spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord

I hope some siao-cheong-nao brothers get so horny that he rape her while getting his massage. After 1 time, i think she will be a slut liao...every time massage sure let us HJ or FJ...so good!

anyone wanna volunteer to ram her by force???
Old 25-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!coffeemate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
Wat technique u apply on this ice lady that u can break her coldness so soon? can PM me your technique & method?
I would like to know that too bro.
Old 25-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermlord View Post
I hope some siao-cheong-nao brothers get so horny that he rape her while getting his massage. After 1 time, i think she will be a slut liao...every time massage sure let us HJ or FJ...so good!

another "boh nao" moron trying to poison newbie minds....
Old 25-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecan View Post
Thanks to TS for ctcs.

Just returned from a 3 hrs session with Wan Er. Time does seem to go by fast when you are in a relaxed mood. Only seem a short while has passed b4 I saw that already was 2hrs into session..........

......Gal with good massage skills and attitude. RTM is definite.
Upz u for your FR..... solid solid 9 pts... Keep up the good work in this Forum.
Old 25-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemate View Post
I would like to know that too bro.
no special technique or method loh, i think she treats all customers the same....maybe i talk cock more, so easier to get along. in any case, i probably have seen what you guys have already seen and nothing more

treat her nice and i am sure she will do the same for you.
Old 25-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sportyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me have her contact pls... thanks
Old 25-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
had my weekly dosage of massage from wan er last nite. good as ever!

after massage still brought me to a nice place nearby to eat 小龙包, very good ones too. she also revealed that she bought 3 new bras from OG recently and was forced to squeeze into C cup ones, coz D ones were not available my mind was wondering...大龙包 yum yum.....

for those bros still waiting to arrange a session with her, better book early and fast hands fast legs!
kekeke...she told me she was seeing u when I met her.

She was asking me if I wanted to try them on when she met me after buying them..

I was like???? not u wear them but me??

ghahahahhahaa

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Gentleman Spermlord, please show your respect to TS and Wan Er. This is clearly indicated that this is not a hanky panky thread. Singapore is a place that has law and order. If anyone do anything by force even if it is your wife, it is consider as rape. You know your consequences. Mininum 12-24 rottans and 7 years jail. Please do not anything by Stupid, by force.
Old 25-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
kekeke...she told me she was seeing u when I met her.

She was asking me if I wanted to try them on when she met me after buying them..

I was like???? not u wear them but me??

ghahahahhahaa
aiyo, why she never make this kinda offer to me, i sure take it up loh. 你马上脱我马上穿!!!anyway, i so fat, dun have D or at least got C+, some more can still feel her warmth......bro you missed liao!
Old 25-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 15
Pecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to allPecan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
Upz u for your FR..... solid solid 9 pts... Keep up the good work in this Forum.
My thanks to Bro PowerTool69 and Bro Northern for the ups. Will return favour when I can in the future.

Also thanks for the compliments on my FR, I have fun writing FRs, just not enough sessions to write more
Old 26-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u must have too much sperm up in your brian

u seems to be collecting negative points, here's my contributions to your negative points
Old 26-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tks TS for the ctc of Wan Er manage to get a slot on Sunday 5pm. Her massage was very good and she is a very sweet girl with good skill will definately RTM. Actually when she sit on your leg and massage your stomach see her cleverage cannot tahan so fair and smooth but unfortunately see cannot touch.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
u must have too much sperm up in your brian

u seems to be collecting negative points, here's my contributions to your negative points
Bro,
Don't waste your precious pts on this "boh nao" moron. He oredi has -ve 1000+pts. zapping him doesn't do much harm anymore. He is like a Stage 4 cancer patient. 无药可救。。。。
Old 26-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post
Tks TS for the ctc of Wan Er manage to get a slot on Sunday 5pm. Her massage was very good and she is a very sweet girl with good skill will definately RTM. Actually when she sit on your leg and massage your stomach see her cleverage cannot tahan so fair and smooth but unfortunately see cannot touch.
Thanks bro for your simple & honest FR. See your points so pathetic..... OK lah.... will upz u tis afternoon with 9 pts solid solid to bring u to +ve pts again
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1