The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Is she really bear like as some has described her to be? She does pique my interests quite a bit.
Think you should give her a miss. We have discussed this already. There are prolly other MLs more suitable for you.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

This W needs no introduction, very high up on my RTM list. Never get tired of her and each RTM gives me different vibes and happiness https://sglonelyguy21.com/w-massage/

One of the best lookers around. My type any day
Old 11-04-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei/

( Click to show/hide )
Back from overseas work trip and was on lookout for new blood.
Fei fei’s cutesy pictures caught my eyes. Drove down and it’s a familiar place in Area Novena. Near MRT with convenient parking. Suitable for drivers and infantry.

First look. Max 10-20% diff from pictures. Bright smile nice rows of teeth.
She is tall for a lady at 1.7m. Those who love long legs U r in for a treat.
Very chatty. Very gentle. Her sensual was wow!
Lips on lips ? Checked. Hope to unlock more with RTMs.
Can zhut zhut ? Checked. Natural Ample (.)(.) on her frame.
5G roaming ? Checked. But YMMV. Be gentle of course.

She is a foodie and loves to travel. Top two hobbies for Singaporeans. So many topics to talk about. Never a dull moment. And with almost all 3 criteria fulfilled, I’ve warmly welcome fei fei into my RTM list. Sharing is Caring.
One day got 2 MRs on kissing? How can?
Old 11-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Ok rahl bro. I did read the past reviews.
No offense to her nor anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Think you should give her a miss. We have discussed this already. There are prolly other MLs more suitable for you.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One day got 2 MRs on kissing? How can?
LOL If you like smooching, then it’s a happy problem. Maybe the stiff competition is heating things up. Also encourage us to have good oral hygiene so we can smooch our fav MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow, nice find for a new target...
Heh Heh Hope U like this new target as much as I did. Tried to search on forum but was futile. So wore my red beret and went deep into jungle. Lucky to uncover this hidden gem.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 11-04-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Same experience as bro. Session was short and sensual limited. There are better options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Since you are new.....you can search using the search tool on top right 'Search this thread' then put in search box 'pp-massage' then based on the result you can read the input from other bros.

Her old nick was Amber, cute looking gals but always shortchanging customer's time. My session with her was around 40-45 minutes, but others were even shorter time.... like 30 minutes. Her room was small (not sure if she has moved since).......
Old 11-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I want to book an appointment with her but she needs my number to be in the list. Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

Any Bro have visit 羽儿?
36E natural, looks tempting
Old 11-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL If you like smooching, then it’s a happy problem. Maybe the stiff competition is heating things up. Also encourage us to have good oral hygiene so we can smooch our fav MLs
Yup, hope she (and other French ladies) have mouthwash. The Chinese gals tend to use the same one, which stings. Oral B better.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yup, hope she (and other French ladies) have mouthwash. The Chinese gals tend to use the same one, which stings. Oral B better.
Have have the stinging one you are referring to listerine ?
Oral B atas brand LOL some even brush their teeth before smooching. I’ll bring my toothbrush and toothpaste too.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Same experience as bro. Session was short and sensual limited. There are better options.
mhmm.. understood. thank you for sharing.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Bro, sorry to interrupt your conversation. It is known that brushing of teeth can cause microscopic cuts to the gums which would then put both parties at risk. Thus, a rinse seems safer. Just sharing what I know.
(I’m not going down the path that scared then don’t chiong. I’m talking in terms of relative ..)

Quote:
Have have the stinging one you are referring to listerine ?
Oral B atas brand LOL some even brush their teeth before smooching. I’ll bring my toothbrush and toothpaste too.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
ah... i see. alright, i find her intriguing because her pictures look very different from the other ladies on the site. she looks someone i can click with so yeah im gonna try.
very polarizing person so you better think twice.. her service so bad but still managed to survive for so long. so obviously is kena bao by other people already. move on from her la.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landocalrissian View Post
very polarizing person so you better think twice.. her service so bad but still managed to survive for so long. so obviously is kena bao by other people already. move on from her la.
oh. well... i just find her intriguing that's all. thank you for sharing.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankledeep40 View Post
I want to book an appointment with her but she needs my number to be in the list. Sigh
Same - mine also not on that list. Having said that good to try other MLs until one replies... Provided there are positive experiences as shared by other bros here.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro … his marketing angle deserves a -72.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
Definitely no blame on you. But got to give that bro who think about it +1 for his marketing angle, Lol.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1