The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Regarding the issue with Xiao Long Nv, I actually heard her side of the story.

But before I say anything, let me make things clear. I’m not an okt. Just a customer who visited her a few times. I think it’s only fair for her side of the story to be out as well. But let me say my experience with her first

Initially I didn’t have a good experience making a booking with her. She just moved location and actually, the night before, we already confirmed the time. But that morning she ask to push back for 2hrs cause someone is going to fix the doorbell and aircon to her place. So I grudgingly said ok. Since I’m still at work. Then came the time of booking, she wanted to delay another hour again cause it’s a new location and she saw people outside. So she panicked. By then I got rather angry and scolded her via text. Told her she wasted my time for making me wait for so long. But throughout our conversation she just kept apologizing to me.

Didn’t want to go anymore initially, but I decided to still go ahead since I’ve already waited. So when I was there, she kept apologizing. Throughout the whole session, she tried to make conversations with me when I was very quiet. Didn’t want to make things awkward. She tried her best for the massage. Her service was also very accommodating. She’s new to the trade, no doubt. But can see that she’s trying. That’s why I’m a returning customer.

So, seeing how nice she was, that’s why I decided to check with her on what’s wrong and post her experience with that bro here for the rest of the bros here to judge for yourselves.

So back to her experience. On that night, she actually was about to head out to meet her friend, but the bro stayed on after the session to have a meal. (Don’t know where the pizza actually came from.) Then he overstayed for over 30mins at that point of time, before she finally said that she needed to go find her friend. Maybe the bro felt bad and wanted to send her over. Cause she’s used to walking over, so she assumed that he was walking her to the location, so she agreed.

When they were down, she realized it’s by car, she rejected but was half pushed into the car. I said half push cause she hasn’t received the payment from the bro after everything. Then when she was in the car she asked for the payment, the bro said something like, ‘you remembered? In most cases most ML would have forgotten about it.’ (Something along the line, cause I can’t remember the exact words.) Almost didn’t want to give the payment.

So came the infamous journey, where he said she started to shout and scream at him. I’ve been to her friend’s place before as well. If I walk, around 5mins and I would have arrived there. By driving, it would take around 1-2mins max.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting, when she just told him to turn into the correct road and asked him to stop. So she started to cry, when he didn't stop and scolded her. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.
Some points are incorrect. During the session she already said she will go to her friend’s place after my session and wanted me to send her. I was waiting for her to change and prepare and not that overstayed for 30 mins.

I think you better ask her again on the payment part. It was paid before reach the car.

Pushed into the car, like Hongkong action movie ?

Anyway the conclusion is not the route issue as she didn’t book the car as a Grab, so can’t complain. The point is, no need to scream like a manic.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Some points are incorrect. During the session she already said she will go to her friend’s place after my session and wanted me to send her. I was waiting for her to change and prepare and not that overstayed for 30 mins.

I think you better ask her again on the payment part. It was paid before reach the car.

Pushed into the car, like Hongkong action movie ?

Anyway the conclusion is not the route issue as she didn’t book the car as a Grab, so can’t complain. The point is, no need to scream like a manic.

She is just a sweet young gal la. Not easy for her la as she is still new in a foreign country la. Maybe she really overacted but is forgivable la 😅
Old 15-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
thanks Bro!
Was eyeing her too but hesitated due to lack of pictures
For looks comparison, how does she match up with other popular MLs? (such as AY, Tutu, RuiRui, or anyone u went recently)

Thx again
I would say she is at that level but then again individual taste may differ.
I do believe you will be smitten by her
Old 15-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
She can’t tell the address, so I just try luck.

I’m the custodian and owner of the car. So even I drive to Jurong it’s not wrong.
oooooh, the more you try to explain the more telling you are the problem child here man. This sentence sounds so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Regarding the issue with Xiao Long Nv, I actually heard her side of the story.

But before I say anything, let me make things clear. I’m not an okt. Just a customer who visited her a few times. I think it’s only fair for her side of the story to be out as well. But let me say my experience with her first

Initially I didn’t have a good experience making a booking with her. She just moved location and actually, the night before, we already confirmed the time. But that morning she ask to push back for 2hrs cause someone is going to fix the doorbell and aircon to her place. So I grudgingly said ok. Since I’m still at work. Then came the time of booking, she wanted to delay another hour again cause it’s a new location and she saw people outside. So she panicked. By then I got rather angry and scolded her via text. Told her she wasted my time for making me wait for so long. But throughout our conversation she just kept apologizing to me.

Didn’t want to go anymore initially, but I decided to still go ahead since I’ve already waited. So when I was there, she kept apologizing. Throughout the whole session, she tried to make conversations with me when I was very quiet. Didn’t want to make things awkward. She tried her best for the massage. Her service was also very accommodating. She’s new to the trade, no doubt. But can see that she’s trying. That’s why I’m a returning customer.

So, seeing how nice she was, that’s why I decided to check with her on what’s wrong and post her experience with that bro here for the rest of the bros here to judge for yourselves.

So back to her experience. On that night, she actually was about to head out to meet her friend, but the bro stayed on after the session to have a meal. (Don’t know where the pizza actually came from.) Then he overstayed for over 30mins at that point of time, before she finally said that she needed to go find her friend. Maybe the bro felt bad and wanted to send her over. Cause she’s used to walking over, so she assumed that he was walking her to the location, so she agreed.

When they were down, she realized it’s by car, she rejected but was half pushed into the car. I said half push cause she hasn’t received the payment from the bro after everything. Then when she was in the car she asked for the payment, the bro said something like, ‘you remembered? In most cases most ML would have forgotten about it.’ (Something along the line, cause I can’t remember the exact words.) Almost didn’t want to give the payment.

So came the infamous journey, where he said she started to shout and scream at him. I’ve been to her friend’s place before as well. If I walk, around 5mins and I would have arrived there. By driving, it would take around 1-2mins max.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting, when she just told him to turn into the correct road and asked him to stop. So she started to cry, when he didn't stop and scolded her. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.
I believe you bro. Looks like I can pay her a visit.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Been busy for two mths and finally back and try this xiao long Niu. All I can say is OMG ! she is really the perfect syt for me.
She is cute , young and sweet and genuine.
Sensual wise she provided me more than I expected.
I shall leave it as that.
RTM - Yes yes yes !!
LOL Broooo @ilovehebe
You really long life! Was thinking to myself why so many mention of the word SYT SYT SYT you still didn’t appear. Then suddenly you appeared and tried the SYT that everyone is talking about.

Now that you have your stamp of approval on her as the perfect SYT guess I need to make a trip down to check her out. But bro @derrickboy said his backup only now I’m thinking twice. Hmmm… 太难了
Old 15-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Sigh. Finally got fully aeroplaned today. Previously it's usually a last min cancel or when I reach they give some excuse to delay. But today I went and no sound no nothing. Sms me about 1.5 hrs later say she forgot and a went out. Really disappointing.

Maybe that's a sign I should go find our fav aeroplane queen.
If it was us doing the same thing we would get a bad record...
Old 15-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL Broooo @ilovehebe
You really long life! Was thinking to myself why so many mention of the word SYT SYT SYT you still didn’t appear. Then suddenly you appeared and tried the SYT that everyone is talking about.

Now that you have your stamp of approval on her as the perfect SYT guess I need to make a trip down to check her out. But bro @derrickboy said his backup only now I’m thinking twice. Hmmm… 太难了
Kekeke maybe I lucky la. She really very nice to me despite it’s my first visit
Old 15-04-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
oooooh, the more you try to explain the more telling you are the problem child here man. This sentence sounds so wrong.

I believe you bro. Looks like I can pay her a visit.
Think is just a misunderstanding, both overreacted, so just peace out bah
Old 15-04-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
I would say she is at that level but then again individual taste may differ.
I do believe you will be smitten by her
Haha if u say can try, I must try!
Thx!
Old 15-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Haha if u say can try, I must try!
Thx!
Bro @kaixin82
Try and let us have your MR k
I trust your taste too.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Kekeke maybe I lucky la. She really very nice to me despite it’s my first visit
I think i must try liao, since u say body like AY, i never got to try AY... i think this incident has turned into good publicity for her.

Anyway i also dun care who's story is right or wrong, i only care for the 1 hour she treat me good or not. That's all that matters.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @kaixin82
Try and let us have your MR k
I trust your taste too.
谢谢 Bro, will try and post
Old 15-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody knows when will AY be back?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-yi-massage/

Her listing is up?
Old 15-04-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You are spot on bro. Nice summary and she is slim. Attitude wins also, gives you all the attention and never cut corners. If she has no customers after your session, she would chit chat also. Very sincere ML I must say. Her massage loosens my tight muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
Being one of the customer who visited KK on the very first day that she started work in SG, wanna play WK for her..

Sensual n comms department is indeed lacking. But her these 4 items is steadily there de leh...

1. Massage skills. She's trained in China, and does it way better than many MLs
2. Work attitude. Hardly hear pple kana shortchanged.
3. Slim figure with big C boobs
4. She dun need much make-up to be 'good enough'

Hope some bros will agree with me..

Last edited by Javabeans; 16-04-2023 at 12:08 AM.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
If it was us doing the same thing we would get a bad record...
It's true. It's also part of why I don't want to name and shame. She could just add a bad record for me even though she is the one that wronged me. And we can't do much back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1