The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post

So i basically live in my regular ML place
Your regular ML is 11?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-08-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold74 View Post
Bro, is she the same person as the photo?
I know her ad make it look a bit dodgy with that overly photoshop look but that's essentially her lah but not that white. She's naturally darker skintone
Old 10-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Another FL crossover to take advantage of the easier targets here.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but no need "ymmv". Rong Rong provides your experience to everyone because she is an advertised FL on isyou. Hope you didn't get chopped because her isyou FJ price is $20 less than her SLG ML bbbj rate! Lol, go figure.

But perhaps it shows what the girls and agents think of the us, the ML punters here - generous and gullible. Sigh.

Having said which, I'll probably call her for her full service. She looks OK for a bonk. Thbaks for FR
Hahhaahaha i saw those ads on other sites before but to be fair, before i find her this time, i saw the ad on SLG, i gotten massage during the session, i stayed the whole hr (and nt fuck and go type), rest of the time we chit chat, so i evaluate it based on it being an upsized ML package. Hahaha. The top up is marginal and i actually give a bit more but i abit kum gong so that could be a reason too. Lol.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Your regular ML is 11?
Nope, didnt find her for a long long long time liao.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Nina, Amei. These two so far will meet these 2 categories based on my visits so far.
Thanks rythuno for the recommendation. Went for Nina yesterday.

I understand there has been earlier reviews for her but would like to chip in my humble two cents worth:

1) Nina
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/nina-massage/

Location: Central, near purple line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Ample parking available. Cosy room, lighting is good with privacy.

Appearance: mid-20s, looks wise, tall lass with the nicest natural pair of racks i have seen among those visited. She looks better in person, photos don't do her justice.

Massage: 90mins session. We got distracted in the early part of the session (see section on sensual). However she made time for a proper massage after sensual, detailed and good effort.

Sensual/HJ: momentum started after entering the room. Butt groping (mutually), verbal teasing; stopped a while for a lone shower. She helped to dry me up; she laughed when i commented to her that it felt like she was drying a car. Started off with a massage which eventually turned sensual. Catbath substituted with light kissing, licking of nips. Roaming at 4G in SN. Contrary to others who just want to finish you off quickly, she pays attention to your response to her teasing and slows down when you are about to shoot. This went on til the finisher and i released shortly after.

Head and shoulder massage thereafter until time was up. Showered, paid and left happy.

Concluding remarks: Young mistress feel, cheeky and open-minded, even though there are restrictions. A little activity on her phone but utilized full 90mins which i thought was good. She is hardworking and seems like she has picked up new things during her stint and client-oriented.

She is good for brothers who want an in-between of vanilla (so many out there) and heavy-flavoured (i.e. Ke Le, OMM)

RTM: definitely! There's just one regret - i should have booked her earlier when she was freshly brought in...

Amei will probably be next after my visit to someone leaving mid of this month...

Last edited by melikemsg; 10-08-2023 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:

So i basically live in my regular ML place (2-3x a wk, same person) and will not visit anybody else unless I have really strong needs and our timing simply does not match despite multiple attempts.
I am moving towards this direction too.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Any brother care to share if any ML from sglonelguy with bath together service. Nowadays seems difficult to find one.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any nice ML in hougang/kovan area?
Old 10-08-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nope, didnt find her for a long long long time liao.
Lol... I always associate you and her since I saw you when you first visited her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
...i commented to her that it felt like she was drying a car...
I also comment like this quite often lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-08-2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... I always associate you and her since I saw you when you first visited her.
Ha? You saw me? When sia! Or you see all the random stuff i leave at her place?

Last edited by kangkongkeng; 10-08-2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha? You saw me? When sia! Or you see all the random stuff i leave at her place?
Your first visit to her lor... you and your backpack... you wrote a MR for her not long after you left her place lor.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-08-2023 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Any brother care to share if any ML from sglonelguy with bath together service. Nowadays seems difficult to find one.
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Old 10-08-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm the db situation will never end it seems for me at least haha, those I visited did state that they got put in db but could hardly book any other mls e.g. AQ, amei, Lora, etc. Haizz maybe the spider web too big liao. Hope AQ's db can cover to amei and others though, since visiting her soon after reading many good reviews about her
Old 10-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any recommendation for any 大眼妹? I really like those with nice big pretty eyes. The only one I know now is baby
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ki-ki-massage/

U can consider Ki Ki.
Old 10-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/feifei-massage/
I know photo are photoshopped badly, but videos look quite yummy.
Since we talking about ass, anyone tried this feifei yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1