The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her location is a plus thus a possibility for me, since I kinda dropped the area B sisters...

Maybe next week when my regular ML goes on a break...
If is raining, bring umbrella even if u drive. Always want to mention this, xiao bao's look is on par with syt influencer. Look and figure only ah...
Old 19-09-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
If is raining, bring umbrella even if u drive.
Wah, you like that say can make me misunderstand one leh.

Cathy
Old 19-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah, you like that say can make me misunderstand one leh.
A 2min walk after parking.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So bro, who have u been visiting?
I visited W last week gave a brief FR.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A 2min walk after parking.
Umbrella somehow referring condom..
Hahahhaah
Old 19-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Umbrella somehow referring condom..
Hahahhaah
Hahahaha. I have more to learn 🤣
But I also wish there's a chance to use another umbrella on her.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be honest I don’t know how to measure cup man. Definitely good size for me on her body, v ample sized for my hands
Thanks bro
Old 19-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
HC have quite many good stuff to explore as well. Like a different world. Many variations nowadays since reopening after Covid
May I ask what is hc?
Old 19-09-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
Hi bro,

Can share what is the dmg for nuru?
TIA
SLG price +$10
Old 20-09-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, if you were to recommend 1 bbbj one now, who would it be?
Old 20-09-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Bros, if you were to recommend 1 bbbj one now, who would it be?
I pm u instead

Last edited by kazun; 20-09-2023 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Privacy
Old 20-09-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally Meng is back. Superbbbb experience once again. Still think she's one of the best.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros here like the idea of role play and which ML sportingly participated and put feelings into conforming to your fetish?

Not refering to wearing certain costumes, just needed the actions etc.
Tried Fairy before but experience was just meh.

I know most MLs will try to accommodate if u have certain ideas, but I am looking for those who are very enthu and willing ones.
Old 20-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
My RTM FR for Mia

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-mia/

She is already in this field for years so many bros should already tried or knew about her.

Looks and body wise 6/10, not for bros who are particular about looks and love SYT, saggy boobs and some body fats but her skin is silky white and a very bouncy spankable smooth white ass!

Her highlight is JG 10/10 and this is the main reason I always come back to her. Her signature move is pull the balls and stretch the veins that connected to ur kidney, u can feel ur whole back feeling stretched and could be painful for some people. Very effective for me and she presses well in the stomach area which makes u feel damn good after the intense JG session.

For sensual, this could be downside for many as some might get limited roaming and don't allow some bros to chut chut, so can be 6/10 in this part but..... if u can make her horny, u can do alot more... heehee so a 9/10 for me.

Overall she is those soft type if u first time visit her but when she gets comfortable with u, she really opens (talk alot also but I prefer talking to her sister)... Hahaha. She is definitely for milf, JG and massage lover.

On the side note, she don't like to be licked but I always request to lick her butt and legs. Don't worry bros, she cleans herself well for next one. Cheers
Bro, thanks again for your sexciting list, for JG which MLs u preferred as there are so many of them! Which would u recommend out of these ladies and Mia

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/qian-qian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ice-massage/
Old 20-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone feels like nowadays quite bland ? Not much Ang Pai compare to last time.

I also feel that nowadays a lot Lao Jiao rarely post FR too hence quite difficult to choose ML.

Back in 2021-2022, we have AP like Angel, Jing Jing, Xuan Xuan, Lin Lin.. etc. I am planning to go this week but still can’t decide to visit who. Any new MLs to intro ? ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1