The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
who's the roommate?
Her roommate is xiao xi

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I'll say this again, if got 150 pricing, most likely FL as well. Aiyo, before get all excited, just do simple cross reference check on any site and her name big big Don't you guys do that? Do simple checks...then won't be so easily deceived la.
https://www.impmm47.com/index.php?key=An+jing
Thank you for the info.
Old 02-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
From what i can see...those that has nude massage...90% of the time is a fl in other sites if one cross checks
Agree!
Plus shower together.
Old 02-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Seems like most of the MLs mentioned here are PRC. Thais, koreans, viets don do massage as well? These nationalities mostly do FJ in dome 1,3 but wit the price of massage rapidly approaching FJ, i wonder why don we have more nationalities doing it. Yeah they earn more per customer but ur vagina gets loser everytime u fj.
For SLG, I think they have a large network and agents in PRC. A lot of ladies were also recommended by their ML friends to come SG to work. And their community or existing database is based on Chinese inputs.

Thai and Viets more at MP
Old 02-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindata View Post
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=...highlight=shan

Used to visit this ML long time ago. Recently decided to check out the scene again and was wondering if anyone knows about her current status? Or has she gone back for good?

Bro....seriously ? 2014 ??
Thats ancient history ....LOL !!
Old 02-10-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Bro....seriously ? 2014 ??
Thats ancient history ....LOL !!
2014, 2HJ cost you $70
Old 02-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
2014, 2HJ cost you $70
Back then.. I think $50 or $60 entry price was the norm.

Can't remember the prices for MLs based in condo, but chinatown had a lot of gems back then.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/pei-qi-massage/

Visited PeiQi again. Good relaxing massage, nice catbath on the back and front. The overall session was good, we were frenching and I tried to remove her panties, she stopped me harshly and ruined all the mood. Realized I wouldn't be able to finish, stopped her, went to shower, and left. She might be in code red at the moment, but should be fine if you keep away from the south part.
Bro, I tried her quite a few times. Everything tried to French her, she will reject me. At most only small touch to the lips, no tongue action. Today went to test water again after seeing your MR, almost ban by her. She has her baseline and don't french. I told her no more next time. Then she forgive me. Anyway, she is on code red now.

You sure she french you?
Old 02-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Bro, I tried her quite a few times. Everything tried to French her, she will reject me. At most only small touch to the lips, no tongue action. Today went to test water again after seeing your MR, almost ban by her. She has her baseline and don't french. I told her no more next time. Then she forgive me. Anyway, she is on code red now.

You sure she french you?
Why u don't believe.
Maybe he look like Andy Lau and u look like Sammo Hung?
Old 02-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:

You sure she french you?
Looks like I accidentally disclosed some info that supposed to be confidential. Will filter my reviews in the future.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You sure she french you?
I think its based on chemistry with the them. if a ML has alot of restrictions and not very open, then high likely cant.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I think its based on chemistry with the them. if a ML has alot of restrictions and not very open, then high likely cant.
Agree with ya. Looks or bad breath plays an important part too. Some MLs will tell me they allowed because I look like her ex bf or the type of men that she likes. Some just said I will only do it with men that I feel comfortable with (maybe hinting me to RTM more) or I will only do it with my bf or husband.
Old 02-10-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWCMuppet View Post
Who the best for JG?
Here are my favourite list for JG.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/qian-qian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/su-shan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-mia/
Old 02-10-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
Looks like I accidentally disclosed some info that supposed to be confidential. Will filter my reviews in the future.
I think bros here mentioned many times whatever not written in the ad should not be 'disclosed' here example frenching or unlock hidden menus etc. Some things are quite personal, or maybe it happened in the heat of the moment, so if you get it, congrats. However, because if you disclose it here, then all bros are going to be expecting the same treatment, else they will be questioning the MLs why he never gets frenched, or bbbj, or 5g roaming, or stick the finger type etc. You may think you are helping the MLs, or simply just trying to tell bros here you got it, but trust me, you are not helping.

I think bros here if they really wanted additional off menu info, they can PM you instead. The beauty of off menu items is that it is 'off' menu. It is rather special. If it is disclose here, and everyone gets it, then it is not off menu anymore isn't it? Yes, some bros may think MLs even off menu does it to everyone, but if it is not said, it is still a guess, and we loses interest once we know it is the same for everyone.
Old 02-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I was hoping tang tang would come back by this week so I can book her. I guess I have to find an alternative now.
Yea was hoping TT to be listed but seems like not happening yet. Is she only accepting regulars for now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1