The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
valentinotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

yo bros,

been reading alot on circ and i think i come to conclusion that i need one.

recent erections became quite bad, couldnt get the poor boy out of the foreskin. and when i pull back. it hurts like crap. to the extend there is a tear.

this is phimosis right? only recent years start doing the stretching exercise abit. but whenever there is a tear, after the recovery, it becomes tighter.

so after reading this thread, the eunos crescent clinic doctor is quite recommended?

does he do laser cut??

and also how much does the procedure cost now?

thanks bros for the advise in advance.
Old 26-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as far as i'm aware, he does the traditional way (if im wrong someone please correct me...)

why don't you go to a gp/polyclinic for a consult first? if deemed necessary by the doctor you can get a referral to public hospital for subsidized rates. The cost for private can range anywhere between a few hundred to a 1k+ depending on your choice of clinic and doctor.
Old 26-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raistlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like most bros are when faced with tight foreskin issues are contemplating circumcision. In the earlier postings (Pg 9, I think), bro recommended manually stretching. Has anyone tried the method?
Old 26-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
Seems like most bros are when faced with tight foreskin issues are contemplating circumcision. In the earlier postings (Pg 9, I think), bro recommended manually stretching. Has anyone tried the method?
hi bro,

i have done manual stretching before. it worked for awhile until there was a tear. which resulted the foreskin to become tighter. to me it is a temporary solution but in the long run, sunak may be the best solution.
Old 28-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

currently decided on 2 doctors.

eunos crescent and chong pang countryside.

both doctors can request to them for high and tight right? or they freestyle see which one suits you.

haha
Old 31-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

not very sure if they take such requests, but no harm asking. it's the most important part of the body after all, make sure youre happy with what youre offered...
Old 03-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackbenimble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a great thread. I'm planning to go for my circ as well. Does anyonee know if we need to shave 'there' before the op?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
a0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbenimble View Post
This is a great thread. I'm planning to go for my circ as well. Does anyonee know if we need to shave 'there' before the op?
They told me to shave but I forgot, they did it for me anw
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Jackbenimble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0027 View Post
They told me to shave but I forgot, they did it for me anw
U went for GA right? They prob shaved u while u were sleeping? What about those doing it under LA? I'll be doing it under LA... The doc and nurse who made the appt for me didnt say anything but i read somewhere that we shld shave before gg for op
Old 06-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

just did my circumcision at Sidek Clinic.

i must say, it was one of my worst experience with pain.

It was done under LA.

So during the procedure, started with the injections of the LA. rather painful bite, but endurable.

Then during the procedure, i experienced hell. There was something wrong with one part of my foreskin, which had inflammation if im not wrong. the anaesthetic wasnt particularly acting well at that part. when dr side starting firing the laser, i could feel the pain of the laser going through my skin, it was like ten thousand over needles slicing through you at one time, it was horrible. i had to shout at the doctor to tell him that i could feel the cutting, he injected more anaesthetic, but it only helped to numb it a bit more. whole cutting went through, then came the stitching. at the same place, i could feel the needles going through and stitching it up. it was horrible. i have to say, it is really one of the worst pains i have felt in a long time.

bros do take note that this is a one off thing, not saying dr sidek is bad, but is solely due to my inflammation.

right now, lying on my bed and hoping it wont be that pain once the anaesthetic wears off.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hardguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros

i circumcised mine about 8yrs back after reading all the info n of cos most importantly some of my senior frens told me the b4/after cut...really no regret to get it cut!

just bear with it, trust me, u will appreciate it very much after this, yr gf/wifey will get addicted n ask for more after they try yr rod without the foreskin. best to do it without cap to let them feel the diff.

my wife enjoy bbbj a botak, clean nonsticky smelly cock...i got CIM when she is on redlight n overall our eex frequency increases.

gdluck n cheers!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I can imagine the pain that you gone through, well maybe a bit
because during my operation, at some part I do feel some pain, the Dr told be before hand if feel pain need to tell them, yes the pain was quite excruciating, luckily at the slightest pain I told the dr and more anaesthetic was injected and the pain no more.

anyway, because before I got lasered, my Dr did a pre-op , he cut a slit and checked inside whether there was any infection , if all was clear, then he will proceed with the ops. of course this was due to my didi fully covered by skin for too long

have a good rest bro. there will be some pain, but should be bearable.

have a speedy recovery !

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinotan View Post
just did my circumcision at Sidek Clinic.

i must say, it was one of my worst experience with pain.

It was done under LA.

So during the procedure, started with the injections of the LA. rather painful bite, but endurable.

Then during the procedure, i experienced hell. There was something wrong with one part of my foreskin, which had inflammation if im not wrong. the anaesthetic wasnt particularly acting well at that part. when dr side starting firing the laser, i could feel the pain of the laser going through my skin, it was like ten thousand over needles slicing through you at one time, it was horrible. i had to shout at the doctor to tell him that i could feel the cutting, he injected more anaesthetic, but it only helped to numb it a bit more. whole cutting went through, then came the stitching. at the same place, i could feel the needles going through and stitching it up. it was horrible. i have to say, it is really one of the worst pains i have felt in a long time.

bros do take note that this is a one off thing, not saying dr sidek is bad, but is solely due to my inflammation.

right now, lying on my bed and hoping it wont be that pain once the anaesthetic wears off.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

thanks for the blessing bro.

had a mini erection yesterday. almost had a mini heart attack.

a quick check with the bros here.

my penis is currently like _\ _ keep slanting like this.

i am not sure if it is supposed to be like this or it just means that the procedure went bad.

instead of being like this _\ _. it should be _|_ right?

can any bros advise.

PS. its the top down view. so if looking straight at it, it is pointing to your right.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

bro,
don't worry too much about its appearance for now. after the ops it tends to be very swollen and it will look strange. if you're still worried, raise your concerns to the doctor. but most of the time, it will be fine. take care and look forward to being 'back in action' again
Old 10-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

blackmore660 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man.... after reading ur post i still undecided on whether to cut... prostitute advise me to cut cos i fuck her 1hr still no cum... but last time i do my ex can last very long.. i scare cut liao cant last
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1