The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Yaya.....i'm waiting

Bro,dun hv yr number leh
But u hv my number,call/sms me,weekend nite shld be fine
Bro Ronsee yday evening touch down first thing had updated me the SYT and her girl he fishing from chat forum. I had seen from the YM and it really not bad looking but i prefer the 21yr syt with big boom. Too bad and regret never following him this trip, i dont mind sharing the photo with u but it not nice to post here without bro Ronsee permission.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Yo bro. U can post photos i mms to u.

i think the bros here will be interested to see the SYT and the girl i met last night.

Anyway reporting live from Ermita right now

Last night we went a disco called PADI Point. Wa local place with alot of girls omg imagine if SBF organise an assault on this place should be damm shiok.

Anyway we ordered a local drink called TOWER...literally a very tall tower like container with a tap at the bottom much like our local draft beer barrels but this one is at least 3 to 4 feet tall.

They have 4 types of cocktail concoction and we tried the strongest called Zombie. Drink already really drunk like zombie for those who cant hold liquer.

Place was crowded and live band played until early morning, we left the place at 3am in the morning with my girl totally drunk haha.

Tonight going to try a new place in Malate. The 21 SYT is going to bring us to new place.

Anyway for those bros going to AC in October, i m trying to psycho the 21yo SYT to go up and join us in AC. But need someone to sponsor her ticket to up to AC from Manila. She is now staying in Cavite and is working in an office.

My girl will definitely join us there.

Anyway they are here in my hotel now and gota head on out.

All bro out cheonging tonight have a good time too.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 06-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Too bad and regret never following him this trip, i dont mind sharing the photo with u but it not nice to post here without bro Ronsee permission.
Bro,PM me lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Anyway for those bros going to AC in October, i m trying to psycho the 21yo SYT to go up and join us in AC. But need someone to sponsor her ticket to up to AC from Manila. She is now staying in Cavite and is working in an office.
Wah bro,looks like u are having fun tere!Show me the photos when u are back.
I dun mind 2 sponsor her ticket if we can click well

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 06-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Bro, Check swagman travels. Have special offer called 'fly the bus', pickup in Ermita, and drop off in AC. Non-stop

Alternate, check Beeline travels.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
robust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, Check swagman travels. Have special offer called 'fly the bus', pickup in Ermita, and drop off in AC. Non-stop

Yes, buses leave very frequent, bout an hour interval. Leaving from Swagman Inn which is just behind Bayview Park Hotel. Can have some cold beer at Swagman while waiting for the bus. Not a bad place to drink.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robust View Post
Yes, buses leave very frequent, bout an hour interval. Leaving from Swagman Inn which is just behind Bayview Park Hotel. Can have some cold beer at Swagman while waiting for the bus. Not a bad place to drink.
Matter of fact, you should hit swagman earlier,so you can have their amazing breakfast, with Marmite (man, havent seen that for a long time in my life .. )

Swaggy is on the internet, and just call and book. Easy as A, B and C
Old 06-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

ok bro noted yr succession

Thanks.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Ok just back last night after a very relaxing, refreshing and fully unloaded (bullets empty liao ) trip.

I will be uploading photos of the SYT and my girl later this few days when i can find time to do it.

Work in my office is piled up and alot of stuff i need to sort out.

Anyway, i m planning to bring my girl to Singapore this month, We have a long weekend in September so thinking of flying her here to spend the long weekend here.

Maybe 3-4 days here will be good. Can bring her clubbing and visit Sentosa and other tourist spots.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 08-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, will be hoping over to manila after Cebu this week. Any bros can give some advice on the following cheonging ideas in Manila? It be my first time there and be staying at Makati...
1. Massage Palours (girls ok for takeaway?)
2. Freelancers (any website like sammyboy version for manila to check out pics)

Also, is the hotel girl friendly in manila? Any particular things to look out for?

Much appreciate the guidance of the Bros here..,
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
robust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Matter of fact, you should hit swagman earlier,so you can have their amazing breakfast, with Marmite (man, havent seen that for a long time in my life .. )

Swaggy is on the internet, and just call and book. Easy as A, B and C
Thanks for the tip. Havent been to Swagman for a long time already. Will try the breakfast there the next time I touchdown. Anyway, the breakfast at the nearby Seafood Wharf along South Boulevard is also not bad. Open as early as 7 am and you can enjoy sunrise at the Bay while having your breakfast.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by robust View Post
Thanks for the tip. Havent been to Swagman for a long time already. Will try the breakfast there the next time I touchdown. Anyway, the breakfast at the nearby Seafood Wharf along South Boulevard is also not bad. Open as early as 7 am and you can enjoy sunrise at the Bay while having your breakfast.
pardon me sir, manila is west facing, so you should enjoy the sunset rather than the sunrise right?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid View Post
Hi, will be hoping over to manila after Cebu this week. Any bros can give some advice on the following cheonging ideas in Manila? It be my first time there and be staying at Makati...
1. Massage Palours (girls ok for takeaway?)
2. Freelancers (any website like sammyboy version for manila to check out pics)

Also, is the hotel girl friendly in manila? Any particular things to look out for?

Much appreciate the guidance of the Bros here..,
think all hotels in manila are girl friendly. just giving the doorman and wink and he will give u a knowing smile.

i recommend heritage. its just across the EDSA. several clubs under one roof. should be able to find something there. just be careful when you cross the road. its quite dangerous crossing there.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
pardon me sir, manila is west facing, so you should enjoy the sunset rather than the sunrise right?
Pardon ME SIR, actually I also remember eating in the sea food warf and facing the sunrise .. now I am not sure how inebriated I was at that wee morning hours and maybe I mistook the moon for the sun

As to the other poster's questions, Hotels in Manila are girl friendly, though some hotels will call the guest and confirm that the girl can depart, if she departs alone (Executive Plaza, Rivera Mansion etc.)

MPs dont allow girls to be taken away, but you can do it inside .. but somehow I am not somebody who fancies fucking MP girls inside the MPs ..

As for other info, well, not many sites, but troll the net for Manila Sex Guide or something .. I remember a site loaded with specific info.

As for photos ?? Errrrrr .. is that a valid request ??? Not many women want their faces to be splashed over the internet.

Cheers mate
Old 10-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

ok i finally managed to upload the photos of my GEM which i met during my trip last week and also the SYT

Ok theres 3 photos of my girl here. 2 taken in hotel other one is in Mall of Asia.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

ok heres 2 photos of the 21 yrs SYT.

And all our us at LA Cafe enjoying.

The other 2 are baklats, friends of my girl. very cute and funny. kekeke

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy