The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 24-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer326 View Post
just visit today, captain said all the SYT not free or not in, duno is the captain dislike me or what, only offer a early 3+ local, said pretty and white also.. no choice, just try my luck lo..

there is no doubt that this MP girls are all friendly because you can hear all the girls are chatting with customer while massaging. a lady come in, didnt manage to see her looking because really too dark. she is very talkactive, like we are very very old friend and finally meet up.. she talk all the while..

massage skill consider poor but she really like a old friend, she told me i should ask for good skill massager if i want to enjoy massage, else captian normally will get me her kind of girl come in (very honest and frank person)...

body and skin consider firm and good.. do HJ for me, so total damage 58+50.
if FJ 100+58 only.. her no is 3, look for her if you want old schoolmate feel..
ok roger ! I have 4 nos alr....incl this no. 3
any bro try alr let us know your no? so we can share share!
Old 24-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

so cfm CNY 3rd day this place no gals?
Old 24-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
so cfm CNY 3rd day this place no gals?
They need go back hometown for CNY too bah.
Old 24-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
They need go back hometown for CNY too bah.
ya...let the Well rest a while? keep digging can dry up easily?
Old 25-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
ok roger ! I have 4 nos alr....incl this no. 3
any bro try alr let us know your no? so we can share share!
Ya if getting more customers think the boss will start to plan to renovate the place.
Old 26-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Spoon95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this hao Kangtao... Came back to xin ka pore a happy.

Will certainly go back when I am going in again.
Old 26-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon95 View Post
Thanks for sharing this hao Kangtao... Came back to xin ka pore a happy.

Will certainly go back when I am going in again.
bro, can share your number? and brief FR?
Old 26-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
picks84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
yessssh... Pub name Top paXXion!

the uncle OKT looks familiar, i think he is the one opposite crown hotel. Entrance by back alley, that is if you visit b4.

Open hall and room style... vietnam n thai i think. OKT will bring 10 gers & intro who can FJ or who only hanky panky type. Ladies drink think its a MUST! gers sat down n shortly ladies drink came...

price n alcohol? duno cos my jb frd treat n bring me there... and went 2nd rd to ARUKU... live band, POP style.
The girls used to come from Wonderful, opposite Amazing Thai Massage. Vietnam, Thai, Indo and some PRCs.

RM138 per shot. Ladies drink, fruits and tidbits not a must. Nego with mummy.

Can try #707 from Thailand. Speaks Chinese and no English!
Old 26-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Take taxi to jln anggerik 37 last night. Place very ulu . Saw ah meng coffee shop at one corner but cannot find the massage shop . Waste trip. Anyone can help ?
Old 26-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
Take taxi to jln anggerik 37 last night. Place very ulu . Saw ah meng coffee shop at one corner but cannot find the massage shop . Waste trip. Anyone can help ?
the joint is facing the main road Jn Johor Jaya? at the corner how can you missed it? the old sign board not so visible? there are few coffee shops at the other corners! this joint consist of 2 levels, upp level is the happening area! you need to enter the ground floor and one captain will approach you ask you what you want? foot massage? or..... if foot massage you will be serviced at ground level.
If you choose the Special service? then you can proceed up to second level, another captain will ask you wat service you want again? detail parts you have to ask him! If you want to have full course n SYT you better highlight earlier! If you not decided whether go for full course? he will advise you to go for a massage first then decide later in the process of massage?

Hope this procedure can help all cheongster here? just fyi, there are many youngsters patronizing this joint! so take it easy....so far so good in term of security! I went alone and come back in one piece with a happy smile! next week may visit again for new SYT
Old 26-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the joint is facing the main road Jn Johor Jaya? at the corner how can you missed it? the old sign board not so visible? there are few coffee shops at the other corners! this joint consist of 2 levels, upp level is the happening area! you need to enter the ground floor and one captain will approach you ask you what you want? foot massage? or..... if foot massage you will be serviced at ground level.
If you choose the Special service? then you can proceed up to second level, another captain will ask you wat service you want again? detail parts you have to ask him! If you want to have full course n SYT you better highlight earlier! If you not decided whether go for full course? he will advise you to go for a massage first then decide later in the process of massage?

Hope this procedure can help all cheongster here? just fyi, there are many youngsters patronizing this joint! so take it easy....so far so good in term of security! I went alone and come back in one piece with a happy smile! next week may visit again for new SYT
i go there , all very dark
only 2-3 shops open, include a music school next to coffee shop
cant see any sign board of MP around
Old 26-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
i go there , all very dark
only 2-3 shops open, include a music school next to coffee shop
cant see any sign board of MP around
the MP sign already Faded ! hardly can see from a distance? try again next time?
yes, this joint is v ulu! I like it ? you won bump into anyone you know!
Old 27-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the MP sign already Faded ! hardly can see from a distance? try again next time?
yes, this joint is v ulu! I like it ? you won bump into anyone you know!
CNY 6 days close shop liow....was told by the gers
Old 27-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
CNY 6 days close shop liow....was told by the gers
ha ha want cheong better go this week? before too late? anybody tried the SYT? can let us the number? so everyone can share n care ! I alr have 4 on hand from the cheongsters. Thanks !
Old 27-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ha ha want cheong better go this week? before too late? anybody tried the SYT? can let us the number? so everyone can share n care ! I alr have 4 on hand from the cheongsters. Thanks !
Was served by 67 yest....sweet voice...friendly...but a cupper....service wise willing to please...FJ 6/10....maybe no chemistry....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1