The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Red face FR: Qiqi (L1606)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro A-88 : for the record I have "publicized" An Ni's syt gfe ... but many days when I have called Ah Yap in the past she is not available due to Bro Unfit's accurate observation about her "fragile pussy" : thus may it be a bit "unfit" for me to promote a rather fragile WL too much ????
Went to L16H06 yesterday trying to bonk An Ni, OKT told me that she is juz taken by someone, and another brother at the opp cube is waiting in the Q. I guess her recent publicity from SBF brothers must have PUSH up her job rate a lot. Poor pussy...

Anyway, asked OKT abt my other favorite in this house, Dong Er also not avail. He recommended Qi Qi and told me she has good service and with big assets hanging in-front. why not? I told myself.

Here come my FR for Qiqi (L16H06)

Look/body: 6.3/10; Her first impression given me is, oh shit, bad choice, as she has a slutty look, heavy makeup and a little short (guess-timate to be 1.5m++) and plump. I love SYT or GND type, not Slutty type...

Boobs/tits: in-balanced boobs, she has a big C+ on right and a slightly smaller C or B++ on her left. Anyway, they are soft and REAL.

Bath: 6/10. Routine

Catbath: 9.5/10, one of the longest and best catbath I had in GL, she did it for abt 15-20mins, basically she did almost everywhere except the toes/fingers.

BBBJ: 9.5/10, her bbbj is slow and soft BBJ, and some HJ; she was doing some 10-15mins with it, when I told that i might mis-fire under her attack, and she said "don't worry, if you don't want CIM, I will make sure it won't". She even flipped her body in the pumping position, with her legs support on the wall, and did pumping deep BBBJ on me, that was 'Song'... The last time I had such commando style BBBJ was from Qiu Xiang at L20H38H. I was surprise to get similar BBBJ from other WLs.

AJ: 7/10, I am not a fan of it, but hers is alright to me.

French: NIL, she was too busy cat-bathing/AR/BBJ me until I forgot to speak french.

FJ: 6/10, tried only 2 positions as I couldn't last very long after the long BBBJ; I could be better if I can tried more positions, but this is life right?? cannot enjoy the best of both world (ie, BBBJ & FJ)

GFE: 8/10, her GFE was very strong too, after I had undressed and sitting on the bed waiting to go bathing, she came and hug and caress me with her boobs, then turn around to use her butt to rube on my didi, and then hold my hands to touch her assets, this feel like making love with GF.

Overall: OKT Ah Yap is right, her service level is Takong, which make it up for her lack of looks; In conclusion, this again confirm one theory, good looking WL mostly has so so service; and Ok looking WL mostly has better service.

Damange: 150/1/1
RTF: Yes, but after I bonk An Ni.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 16-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: FR: Qiqi (L1606)

An Ni is sick. Guys. Please handle her with care.
Cheers.
Old 27-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Ni

An Ni is back at work...kawaii cute as ever...pls handle wif care so all her fans can enjoy!
Old 28-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

Welcum back Anni!

Dong Er
QiQi
Hui Zhi
Janet
Xiao Wei
Ke Er
YoYo

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Hui Zi n Ke Er left liao

Hui Zi n Ker Er bk in PRC liao...
Old 28-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
An Ni is back at work...kawaii cute as ever...pls handle wif care so all her fans can enjoy!
Got to know An ni is back to work. Fast hand fast leg went to Ah yap place after work, asked for An Ni, and Yap said she would be avail soon... Luck me, waited only for 10mins and she is ready for me.

I will not discribe much abt her as many brothers had already done so. What I can say is, she has really very high on FTE, I would rate her 10/10 on this dept.

Cutting story short, we spend abt 5min chatting/hugging and kissing before abth. When on bed, as soon as I notice Her service level was not good, and I decided to take control! I tured nher around 'service' her like my 1st time with my GF, painted her wildly until her body was bending upwards like a cooked prawn, she was really very sensitive down south.... Haha...

As for FJ, again.... It was me doing most of the pumping in few position until fully release...

In short, if u r looking for a service queen, then An ni will not suit u... BUT, if u r looking a GF subsitute... U will not be regret spending 150...

BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE:10/10m
All other serives: skipped....

RTF: yes, if I need a temp GF... 8)

Old 28-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hui Zi n Ke Er left liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hui Zi n Ker Er bk in PRC liao...
Left a week ago.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: An Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Blah................I will not discribe much abt her as many brothers had already done so. What I can say is, she has really very high on FTE, I would rate her 10/10 on this dept.

RTF: yes, if I need a temp GF... 8)
Bruddar, what u mean by FTE? Izzit Foreign Talent Entity?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hahhha i think he meant GFE.
Old 29-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
hahhha i think he meant GFE.
Yes, typo, thanks for correction.
Still in dream land when I was composing that FR using blackberry, keypad & fonts are too small..
Haha......

Old 27-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6 (new gal Vivi)

I am new to GL scene. After having spend lots of years & money in KTV, I decide to try out GL at my fren's advice. I am surprise to see a very pretty girl. So I decide to register and write my report to share with brothers all.

It is first day of her work. Ex-KTV gal from Zhuhai.

name of gal: VIVI
house: L16H6
origin: Hunan

1. Face: 9/10. I am immediately attracted by her deep set big pretty eyes and sweet features. Must say her eyes are the biggest I have seen among all PRC gals I met. In fact she look like pak-chen type (mixed blood). There is not much make-up and yet her facial beauty is striking. Can feel ants crawl in my pants already at first look at her.

2. Body: 6.5/10; She appear to be taller than 163cm in her long red flowery dress. Like an angpai in Tian An Men, with long flowing hair.

Boobs: I will give her a 8.5 score if she has bigger boobs. Unfortunately god want to play fair, give her only pancakes. But I tell myself no problem lah. I still can enjoy the soup, the abalone, the loin & many many mah....

Pussy: nice looking abalone with clean shaved

3. Bath: 6/10. Not so experienced. New in this line.

4. Catbath: 6.5/10. Lack experience. Focus on my nipples, like kittens sucking milk from mother cat tits.

5. BBBJ: 6.5/10. Still need a lot of practice to create variations with her lip muscles and tongue and to avoid teeth contact with dickhead.

6. AJ: did not want it because dont want to eat my own shit when kissing

7. French: 6.5/10 Again need a lot of practice. Her tongue a bit too stiff.
Abalone meal is quite pleasurable, though a bit dry. May be first day of work, so juice has not come out yet.

8. FJ: 7.5/10. Very cooperative in trying different positions. She got nicely shaped hip provide a good grasp for my hands when trying various positions.

9. GFE: 8/10. I can see that she is all out to please by smiling all the time. I am attracted by her sweet face too much until I dont care much about her lack of sexual skills. Hugging her with full body contact, with dick inside her, and talk to her about sweet nothings is the best enjoyable moment for me. She constantly ask for feedback whether this is ok, that is ok etc.

I think she need some GL lao jiao to teach her some skills. With practice, she will soon become a star in GL.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Talking Re: L16h6 (new gal Vivi)

It is first day of her work. Ex-KTV gal from Zhuhai.

name of gal: VIVI
house: L16H6
origin: Hunan

1. Face: 9/10. I am immediately attracted by her deep set big pretty eyes and sweet features. Must say her eyes are the biggest I have seen among all PRC gals I met. In fact she look like pak-chen type (mixed blood). There is not much make-up and yet her facial beauty is striking. Can feel ants crawl in my pants already at first look at her.

2. Body: 6.5/10; She appear to be taller than 163cm in her long red flowery dress. Like an angpai in Tian An Men, with long flowing hair.

6. AJ: did not want it because dont want to eat my own [/QUOTE]

Did Vi Vi offer you AR? I love AR. I will visit her today, if you confirm that she offer AR. Thanks.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Did Vi Vi offer you AR? I love AR. I will visit her today, if you confirm that she offer AR. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes, she offer AR. You need to teach her some technic I think.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

yesterday I go to GL to look see girls. Cant find any girl more pretty than Vivi. So I go back RTF Vivi.
wah seh! Some brother must have teach her new skill. She ride on me like a jockey, and she keep staring at me with her big brown eyes and sweet smile. I really cannot tahan and pew out in very fast time. Next time I must close my eyes and dont look at her eyes.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
samsavf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

can you provide me L16H06 contact number?

thanks a million.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1