The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
I done my fair share of FR here- Xiao Xiao, anyi, carrot v2, but I have not seen any petite and skinny girls that I really like.

Any bros got good recommendation (similar to 小丸子) would be a good gauge
Maybe can try Love if you haven’t done so. Slim and toned body with a nice perky butt 😬
Old 05-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
redzone80er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Maybe can try Love if you haven’t done so. Slim and toned body with a nice perky butt 😬
yeah she is bro
Old 05-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
noobxiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
i have moments with her she is hot
Old 05-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
whose viet L? ��
Viet L is in the sane place as the extremely awesome Viet K (who has sadly left our shores never to return).

Interested?
Old 05-04-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Viet L is in the sane place as the extremely awesome Viet K (who has sadly left our shores and nwvwr to return).

Interested?
Bro I thought you trying new gals?
Old 05-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Viet L is in the sane place as the extremely awesome Viet K (who has sadly left our shores and nwvwr to return).

Interested?
Able to PM? Haven't tried any Viets before in my years of chionging haha
Old 05-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Viet L is in the sane place as the extremely awesome Viet K (who has sadly left our shores never to return).

Interested?
Pm, sure j am. ((:
Old 05-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro I thought you trying new gals?
Hahaha, was supposed to meet Viet M (K's friend, but now no more and another stable is managing her), but missed L's brand of lovin' . Will try M on Monday I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Able to PM? Haven't tried any Viets before in my years of chionging haha
You have PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post

HDLY: 9/10 I might be overselling this because I'm an absolute sucker for any ML that can perform a good solid HDLY. But she starts by caressing your lower body, slowly moving her fingers in between your thighs and occasionally teasing you with light touches on your balls. Then the intensity increases as her hand will softly caress your balls while her fingers play with the base of your dick. A lot of MLs end the HDLY here, but she asks you to get into the proper HDLY position (kneeling), then she gets two pumps of body oil and goes to work slowly applying it over the back of your thighs and of course your balls and shaft. Her technique was so good I almost came.
HJ : 8/10 This part I don't really have much comments because she got me so hot and bothered by her HDLY already. It's basically a standard HJ where she lies beside you and starts with slow strokes. She uses a different oil for this (maybe it's lube) because the HDLY one was warm but the HJ oil was cooling. When she senses that you're getting a bit high, she speeds up. Honestly I wanted more time to enjoy her body but fuck man her foreplay was too good that I just shot my load in less than 2 mins after she started her HJ.

Agreed, i think almost all guys can appreciate a good hdly but it seems more and more like a dying art these days, lesser and lesser girls include this in their services, most just go straight into the hj.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thanks bro vazie for the recommendation of kimmy.. managed to rub my dickhead raw (but didn't penetrate) at the entrance of her pussy and she cummed alot lol!! heard she does outcalls as well.. can anyone confirm?
Old 05-04-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Pm, sure j am. ((:
Done

10char
Old 05-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can't imagine that...
Don't know to say you are brave or sick!
I'm sick for taking the service and she's brave for offering it
Can’t beat that chemistry though, we knew what each other wanted
Old 05-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landocalrissian View Post
thanks bro vazie for the recommendation of kimmy.. managed to rub my dickhead raw (but didn't penetrate) at the entrance of her pussy and she cummed alot lol!! heard she does outcalls as well.. can anyone confirm?
i don't think, or rather, i believe that kimmy doesn't do such things. ((:
Old 05-04-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Sensual : 9/10 The next 2-3 sections is where she excels. Location and body aside, if ever I would consider to RTM, this is my key consideration. Once the massage is over, she starts her sensual SN with the standard running of fingers down your body. But the way she does it sent shivers down my spine with every touch. I usually don't react during this part of sensual but my 2IC was getting hard for every second that went by. Note she doesn't do catbath, which I also prefer BUT she makes up for it. Read on.
HDLY: 9/10 I might be overselling this because I'm an absolute sucker for any ML that can perform a good solid HDLY. But she starts by caressing your lower body, slowly moving her fingers in between your thighs and occasionally teasing you with light touches on your balls. Then the intensity increases as her hand will softly caress your balls while her fingers play with the base of your dick. A lot of MLs end the HDLY here, but she asks you to get into the proper HDLY position (kneeling), then she gets two pumps of body oil and goes to work slowly applying it over the back of your thighs and of course your balls and shaft. Her technique was so good I almost came.
When you say kneeling, do you really mean kneeling or is it on all fours like a dog? Cause I personally don’t like that position where I’m sticking my butt up in the air. Feels vulnerable and so can t relax and enjoy.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanjake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Interested?
Bro, can PM? Curious haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1