The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone tried 文文?
She looks familiar not sure is she was here the last time …

https://isyou-40.com/model/wenwen-3878/
Nice lady that doesn’t shortchanged you .
All listed services she will comprehend but lately someone try to write fake comments to 重伤她!
Old 23-06-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
Nice lady that doesn’t shortchanged you .
All listed services she will comprehend but lately someone try to write fake comments to 重伤她!
Lol this guy (光头小白兔摄影师) who wrote fake comments for Wen Wen is the same one who wrote in Dan Dan's page comment... Saying she allowed painting and CIM. 🤣🤣🤣
Old 23-06-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Service very good but look fat to me.
She has worked out quite abit recently , slimmed down … I would not say fat … she is my fail safe for service now …

She does not have commercial feeling .
Old 23-06-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
antiwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Lora after her long break. I felt that her massage standard has dropped quite a bit. Teasing, GFE and playability still good. Her new place is clean and her price is still reasonable.

RTM: Maybe only. Will try others first
Old 23-06-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwolf View Post
Visited Lora after her long break. I felt that her massage standard has dropped quite a bit. Teasing, GFE and playability still good. Her new place is clean and her price is still reasonable.

Maybe too long never work suddenly overwhelmed with all her regulars 😂🤣. Anyway she just RTCed to settle something.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol this guy (光头小白兔摄影师) who wrote fake comments for Wen Wen is the same one who wrote in Dan Dan's page comment... Saying she allowed painting and CIM. 🤣🤣🤣

I saw this thread talking about pervert photographer….maybe he really did this and people use his name to write comments…

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?...a pher&page=6
Old 23-06-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwolf View Post

Her massage wasn't that fantastic to start with. This time felt the overall service standards dropped as compared to her first stint. Only improvement as you mentioned is her new place, the previous one was not very clean and had a bad smell. Price is standard, not sure if reasonable.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm very afraid liao.
Amazingly u mentioned GZ and I'm going to GZ nx month.

Will see if i get call 靓仔 or likely 大叔.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Very simple and no need to wait. Just need buy a ticket to GZ/SZ/HK.
Then go into any shop, they will ask u:
靓仔,找什么吗?
Me: 没什么, 只是想听听你叫我靓仔!

After 10 shops, u will feel as yandao and young as me.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post

https://sglonelyguy32.com/nina-massage/

Overall : She's really bubbly and good to have a chat with. No awkward moments between us during the session and never at any point did I feel she wanted to chase me out. She said she's considering adding Nuru to her menu so I think her regulars will start chionging for that once she adds that (you're welcome for the heads up)
Nuru, FN, free roaming on that body of hers, that would be worth a RTM.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody have a review on this lady? Keen to try the nuru.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-nancy/
Old 23-06-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

This weekend felt like trying someone new. Chance upon Hazel on SLG and her photos looked good, went ahead to book despite no MR here (only a few in SLG and TT) .

Location should be familiar to regular cheongsters. Parking is available right beside. Though not as chio as the first few pictures, overall not too bad looking... Closest will be the video and the last pic (in pink facing toilet mirror). Request for her wechat to see more closer pics/videos.

Build is petite but not skinny with natural B boobs. Her hair and body smells good, with smooth skin and huggable body. Very friendly character and chatty, massage skill is surprisingly good!

When sensual commenced I started testing her boundaries and was surprised (5G roaming, zhut-able boobs, initial lip kiss which became more intensed as session progressed - YMMV). Body stuck close to me while teasing with some dirty talks in between. BBBJ was quite good with constant eye contact (no CIM though).

After the deed, she hinted potential for more in next session (YMMV). BTW she's on 30 day Visa and will be going back on 1-July (last working day 30-Jun Sunday).

https://sglonelyguy32.com/hazel-massage/
Old 24-06-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Her forte is the boobs and age. Keep rtm no use if you not willing to give more lol
Indeed indeed.
Normally will give more when RTM.

I know why we go for massage and also know what they want. Haha.
Old 24-06-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone tried 文文?

here for eons. used to be known as 7 princess.
known for good massage.

yet to try.
Old 24-06-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
True lo... there are many people out there who have 妄想症so when someone wrote a story about him and the ML, read it with a big pinch of salt or read it as a fiction story. You will never and wouldn't bother to know whether is it true or not.

Yesterday i had my fair share of weird encounters too. 1st, i was smoking near a bus stop when a chinaman approach me and ask me when i smoke, do i get paid? i was like what get paid? I pay for my own cigarettes leh, he said am i working for USA Intelligence agency? I told him i am singaporean leh what work for USA IA? Then he start talking things about USA but i already don't bother to listen, waiting for him to finish and walk away

2nd, booked a ML working at hotel yesterday night. Finished the deed and went home. Next morning, she sent me few messages claiming that she was being kicked out by the hotel and she claimed that i gave her a lousy reviews + reported her to the hotel management. Then start to blast a lot of bad things saying i am being too cruel, even she look different from the ad i also don't need to smash her ricebowl blah blah blah...

Even though i know my WX and phone number might be blacklisted by their ML platform i also don't bother to reply her i am not the 1 who baotoh her
siaolang sibei zuay

maybe her encounter is a good deterrance to others who all use fake pic...
Old 24-06-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone tried 文文?

As many bros have already pointed out, decent girl with very good massage and here for quite some time in Singapore already. Search this thread with "7P" and you will get the results.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1