The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Ya they lost to ManU in a such a big match.. They did quite well in the 3 big match.. They won liverpool & dortmund but lost to manU.. They need to bounce back next weekend cos its only a 2 point gap due to the lost lastnight..
Old 07-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey all gunners fan, anyone of u went to their emirates home stadium before? how is their ticket pricing like?
Old 08-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope their form after christmas will remain.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
hey all gunners fan, anyone of u went to their emirates home stadium before? how is their ticket pricing like?
Check here: https://bookings.arsenal.com/stadium...ng/pricing.htm

5pts lead, COYG!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
kum sia bro
Old 09-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

go gunners, the bpl trophy is getting nearer to us
Old 24-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
go gunners, the bpl trophy is getting nearer to us
又是一个失望的 match. Think Gunner will going to go for down slop.
Old 24-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
又是一个失望的 match. Think Gunner will going to go for down slop.
I hope not.. the Gunners still missing an All-Out Striker to wack all the assists from Ozil to the Goal Post.. Lets hope Wenger be active in the next Transfer Period.. :D
Old 24-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Wenger is very stingy , not willing to spend, he say cut cost !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 24-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

There are too inconsistent....

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 29-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
There are too inconsistent....
Yes that was my tot also. They really cant lost also, max will have draw only. Cos that the only way not to go down slop. Tonite hope good luck also.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Rumoured target Jackson Martinez (Porto) can shoot with both feet, can head, quite agile.

Plan B should use false 9 system since we have so many attack-minded midfielders, Giroud's battery quite flat liao.

TH14 and DB10 era already playing this style with King Henry roaming all over.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Rumoured target Jackson Martinez (Porto) can shoot with both feet, can head, quite agile.

Plan B should use false 9 system since we have so many attack-minded midfielders, Giroud's battery quite flat liao.

TH14 and DB10 era already playing this style with King Henry roaming all over.
Giroud battery flat and not sharp liao.. Time to recruit Diego Costa.. Keeping fingers cross, Arsene buys this window period..
Old 17-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Best rumour so far, Julian Draxler..
Another Henry in the making if converted to CF.
Fast, best dribbler in Europe according to stats, can shoot with both feet, can also head.
Old 18-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Even they buy, they have to maintain their form, else will up and down again.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1