The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkman82 View Post
Bro, will be travelling to Osaka next week on biz trip, Club Amour is on my list to go on the 1st day of touch down. Any idea what was the girl's name that service you?

Saw both gd and bad reviews on TAG for the girls on this parlour. TIA!
I went to Alice アリス sweet girl but not for boob lover. Their cupping is rather oversized compare to sg.

I suggest make a booking for top 10 rank in the shop else go down early.
I went at 11am plus 80% of girl booked.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tkman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
I went to Alice アリス sweet girl but not for boob lover. Their cupping is rather oversized compare to sg.

I suggest make a booking for top 10 rank in the shop else go down early.
I went at 11am plus 80% of girl booked.
Understand bro, thx for sharing. I will only rch hotel ard 2pm in the afternoon, so probably can only see whom is available by then. Is there any shots limited? Eg. 2 rounds etc? So far hasn't seen any post suggesting that.

Been a long time since i explored during pacific stars days with FS. Missed the nuru during those times.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

talk to the counter okt . think need 120mins session
Old 30-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
calcifer is a name known to allcalcifer is a name known to allcalcifer is a name known to allcalcifer is a name known to allcalcifer is a name known to allcalcifer is a name known to all

Anyone have gaijin-friendly Pinsaro to share for Osaka?
Old 10-11-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcifer View Post
Anyone have gaijin-friendly Pinsaro to share for Osaka?
Delete link

Last edited by sundial; 10-11-2023 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Sometimes when the girls gives you that uninviting black face is because she thinks you're from China or any of those countries I mentioned above. You need to walk in and let them know you are from SG and their facial expression will automatically switch.
This is true. Japan my experiences have generally been okay but I had one girl in Thailand speak to me very rudely until I clarified that i was from Singapore. After which she became super polite and pleasant lol.

Does anyone have outcall/deriheru recommendations for Namba?

Last edited by Questioneer; 04-12-2023 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greatmushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I’m actually here again in Osaka in my hotel room. And I simply have to post today’s encounter. I have been meaning for years to try a pinsaro, a blowjob place and finally today I did it. I managed to locate a shop that was accepting of a non-Jap speaker. It’s located in Kyobashi.

The staff were very patient in explaining the rules to me. Basically I paid for a system whereby you were shown 3 girls and you could choose one out of the 3. I was brought to a room divided into cubicles and the girls were brought in for chats for about 3 min. After which the staff asked you for your preference. The girl I chose was 23, an ex gym trainer. She looked really cute and sporty and I picked her out of the 3.
Interestingly we both stripped completely and cuddled and fondled before she gave me a heavenly blow.
I won’t go into details but we had a really good chat using translation apps afterwards. As I chose the one hour session there was time left to do so.

I’ll be headed to Tokyo tomo to try a Milky Bar. I’ll see if I’ll post something on it.

Another one of my bucket list fulfilled. A pinsaro !
Bro can dm name of pinsaro?
Old 20-12-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I’m actually here again in Osaka in my hotel room. And I simply have to post today’s encounter. I have been meaning for years to try a pinsaro, a blowjob place and finally today I did it. I managed to locate a shop that was accepting of a non-Jap speaker. It’s located in Kyobashi.

The staff were very patient in explaining the rules to me. Basically I paid for a system whereby you were shown 3 girls and you could choose one out of the 3. I was brought to a room divided into cubicles and the girls were brought in for chats for about 3 min. After which the staff asked you for your preference. The girl I chose was 23, an ex gym trainer. She looked really cute and sporty and I picked her out of the 3.
Interestingly we both stripped completely and cuddled and fondled before she gave me a heavenly blow.
I won’t go into details but we had a really good chat using translation apps afterwards. As I chose the one hour session there was time left to do so.

I’ll be headed to Tokyo tomo to try a Milky Bar. I’ll see if I’ll post something on it.

Another one of my bucket list fulfilled. A pinsaro !
Hi bro, can dm the name of the pinsaro?
Thank you. Will be heading towards Osaka soon.
Old 30-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Alphalpaca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time in Japan and decided to try out matsushima shinchi instead of tobita shinchi.

1st lady: Walked a few rounds along the main streets and saw this big eyed cute lady, her smile and big boobs drew me in and i ask for the price. The mamasan gave me a laminated piece of paper and i picked 30 mins for 16000 yen.

She led me up the room and gave me a drink and towel before asking me to undress for shower. I was so happy when she took her bra off and they were solid F cups. She showered me first followed by herself, so far we barely communicated other then me asking if she had dinner etc. Once the shower was done, we went back in to the room where she got me to lay down and it was a capped BJ, a little disappointed but oh well.

It was a gentle 5 mins BJ that felt fine, but not the slurpy kind that i would have preferred.

Next, she asked if i wanted missionary and i obliged, this was when it started going downhill. She faced away, closed her eyes and was pretty much a dead fish other then the occasional soft moan. I tried to lean in to kiss her neck and her lips but she forcefully covered herself and moved away.

I then asked for doggy and flipped her over, she had a nice round ass to pump. Afterwards we did cowgirl and her tits jumping made me excited again and i pumped her from the bottom as well, may have used a bit too much strength and made her lose her balance, she gave an irritated look and just continued the cowgirl. But ngl, her irritated look turned me on more and i pumped her harder and blew my load into the condom.

She cleaned up for me, we went to shower and that was it for lady no.1. it was not something i expected, but her looks made it a little worthwhile.

Wasnt satisfied after this, so i decided to roam the streets once again
Old 30-12-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Alphalpaca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2nd Lady:

This time, i decided to go into the back alleys to find myself a milf, maybe they would have more experience and would provide better service.

Saw a couple of hot milfs along the street, but this time before i approached them, i readied my google translate to ask if there was dfk before heading in.

Asked a few and they did not want to do it, they said it was due to COVID, maybe i am not their cup of tea.

Finally chanced by this milf wearing a kimono waving happily to me, went up to the mamasan and asked if there was a 20min option and there was! It cost 11000 yen.

Same procedures as before, went in for a shower and was given a cbj. But this time, she was a lot more bubbly and asked me lots of qns with her limited english, felt like she gave a more gfe.

1 downside of me picking a milf wearing a kimono tho, was not being able to see what was under her cleavage. She had a little tummy and her boobs were super pushed up, but she had those long nipples that were great for slurping.

This time, when we bonked her expressions were almost like in JAV, she moaned and said kimochi, made me even hornier and bonked her harder.

Looks wise,i would say she has a jap mommy vibe which i liked but her body left more to be desired. But the service was leaps and bounds better than the previous lady, so i guess i had a decent first experience. Could have been better, but i have ticked the jap girls off my list.

Hope all the bros here have more luck than me, happy bonking
Old 18-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quick FR on recent trip to Osaka

1) Club Armour Session #1
First time here, a short walk from the running man landmark, use google map to guide u there.

The counter staff is friendly, make sure you understand not full services before paying 20,000Y for 60 minutes session (19,000Y + 1000Y for selecting girl). Must pay before can choose photo.

Usher to a wall board beside the counter to pick photo, pick ASH but 40 minutes wait, request to go out for a walk and come back again, given a card and a time written on a piece of paper when to come back. When back the girl is like already waiting by the lift, but very different from photo, and black face also.

SOP session but my 1st real jap bath session (Bangkok shop no count ) so still enjoy it. Ash is short and a little tummy, small boobs gold hair, can tell is real jap also. service is ok but very SOP, when try to attack her boob she will siam etc, abit meh. During the whole session there is some "downtime" when the lady is setting up the mat and cleaning the mat etc, so just sit in the tub and wait etc. so not 60min full action la.

2) Club Armour Session #2
Came back here a few day later, this time went for 3-some, lol. 2 girl 36,000Y 60 min. Kinda understand how the choosing board work also. The girl further to the right need to wait longer, while the girl on the left will be avilable faster. Pick a big boob girl (forgot her name) and the staff recommend RITA who is on the "left side" meaning no one pick her. Can feel the staff recommend her to help clear/push the list etc.

When the girl arrive, the one i pick is really pretty, while RITA is like the big bone girl type but what surprise me is she have the snow white skin that some of the jap has, wow.

RITA

Inside the room their teamwork is impressive, basically no "down time" while one lady is setting up the mat another one will be servicing u. RITA did most of the servicing and is a very nice lady actually. Seeing from the photo probably will not pick her, so the staff recommendation is a blessing, lol.

RITA has a snow while skin, about B boob, big bone big sister look. While the other lady is prettier, D boobs but saggy. They synergy is good and overall a memorable session =))

p/s: unable to find the photo of ASH and other girl on the website, probably rotate out very faster

p/ss: those top 10 girl will never be on the choosing board i think, probably need pre booking.

3) Matsushima Shinchi
This place isn't too big, about 20%-30% of tobita shinchi probably? It was drizzling so not much customer walking around. Overall the girl here is 5-7/10 with a rare 8/10 while tobita is 6-8/10 with a rare 9/10 etc

Unlike tobita shinchi when only 1 girl is avilable for choosing at a time, here at matsushima sometime have 2 or even 3 girl sitting at the shop at a time. But what i don't like about this place is they are sitting behind a counter table so you can only see the upper body etc.

Walked probably 2-3 round and lay my eye on a very cute girl in animal pajamas. Took her for 23,000Y for 40 minutes. Chicken & duck talk but she is nice enough to use translation apps. Petite cute size lady with small B boob but very pretty face. During shower together she mention she serve alot of Singaporean already, all our good bro here lol. Overall a very very very good session, like how she hug tightly during the session and the cute face moaning wow. Worth the whole 40 minutes.

4) Tobita Shinchi
THIS PLACE IS A PARADISE, lol. The cosplay here is another level seriously, so many girl to choose from, very crowded during a weekday evening, many local man also. Took my time to slowly explore the whole place (mistake) and even explore to the older women alley which is a few street away.

Tobita Shinchi is an eye opening place, those pretty one is really pretty, those 6-7/10 are in very attractive costume that make them desirable also. Mistake is took too long to walk around then got a emergency call so have to leave the place without trying any girl, argh. Will like to be back here again )
Old 20-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Joesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any soapland for recommend?
Old 06-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greatmushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone going osaka/kyoto on the last week of march pls pm me, we share notes n explore tgt
Old 08-03-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I’m currently in Osaka. Again. And this trip has been really really awesome thus far, in that most of my sessions have been good. And I’ve also managed to get quite a lot from some of the girls, to do things they were not quite supposed to do.
I went back to the same refre shop that I’ve been visiting. Of course my fave Miru has “graduated” and was no longer working. I actually found 2 alternatives in this shop. The first was Ku****. A slim very young looking bubbly girl who I had tried previously and was really daring. Previously she was the first girl from this shop who would be willing to go without nipple tape, so I remembered her. She would strip topless and we’d cuddle and you could basically do anything with her topless body. Although she was really slim her breasts were quite well developed naturally and had a perfect shape to them.
I also found another girl called Rei. We had actually messaged each other quite a bit on X before met her in person on this trip and she had actually sent me her picture (filtered). I surprised her by reserving her without letting her know who I was. She looked really much better in person. She had really lovely hair and beautiful eyes. I reserved her twice. The last time she actually felt so comfortable she fell asleep on top of me, half naked. It was really nice to hear her breathing and occasional twitches as she slept. If I return to Osaka again , I’m going to reserve her for a longer period as I promised her we’ll visit a tourist market for good food.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-03-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I also returned to my fave pinsaro in Kyobashi for my sweet little girl D. I remembered her for her really slim and young body, pointed breasts like a young girl and a beaming smile. I actually looked for her twice this trip. When I first met her on a previous trip she was really shy and a little unsure of what to do, but this time round she was much more experienced and comfortable with me, and her blowing skills had improved a lot. As I age it becomes harder for me to come and I will resort to wanking myself and blowing my load into D’s mouth. She genuinely seemed to like me, and loved cuddling up close and kissing.
I guess D really clicked well with me for she consented to exchanging phone numbers, which is quite rare among working girls in Japan.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1