The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞CHAMPAGNE💞💞 PLAYFUL & TEASING MILF WHO DOES AR WONDERS (130/2/90)

C H A M P A G N E

A New AR Master has arrived.

Name: Champagne
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-26-34 (Natural)
Height: 161cm
Weight: 49kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ Face-Fuck COB COF CIM DeepThroat AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$100 / 45 mins
$110 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$130 / 90 mins
$170 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 06-06-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞CHAMPAGNE💞💞 PLAYFUL & TEASING MILF WHO DOES AR WONDERS (130/2/90)

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post
FOXYTHAI
CHAMPAGNE

As usual craving for a milf, and FoxyThai delivered graciously, Greeted me with a big smile, entered room and action all the way.

Perfect boobs, no sag at all, her nipples are a delight to suck on. Great ass as well, good to grab on when doggy.

Amazing service, always initiating conversation so wasn't hard to break the ice. Frenching was a bliss, we explored each others mouth for a solid half and hour. Tounge action, sloppy and all, whole another level.

She took her time BBBJ, and always plays with the balls and deepthroat well.

She's damn tight, she stated she's green in this field as she's her job back home is not sufficient enough and needs additional income as to why she's here. She requested if i wanted to finish on her boobs but she was just so damn tight that i finished both times doggy and cowgirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornworm View Post
*FR for champagne (foxy Thai) *

Okt : very responsive! Smooth booking

Location : area G. Nearby parking available. Nice room with attached toilet.

GFE : speaks decent English! Very easy to communicate. Really like a girlfriend I wish I had. Lots of hugs and kisses

Looks : similar to photo, don’t expect a syt. She is well maintained for her age. Some make up to make herself extra presentable for you.

Body : natural boobs. Slim
Body, good ass.

Painting : shaved pussy. Pushed my head against her pussy when she was about to cum. Seems like she loves it and gave her multiple rounds. Tasty indeed.

Fj : super tight! I can’t believe how tight it was. Did her doggy style which she enjoyed too.

Was thinking if I should write an FR cos going to be harder to book her with all the good reviews coming in, but damn, she deserves all the love.

Overall, those who like well maintained milfs will really enjoy her. Writing this FR is reminding me of her tight pussy. Can’t wait to rtf man. I booked two hours but next time need more as the time flew by so fast with this gem. She probably gonna be here for a week so don’t miss out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSBop View Post
Champagne from FoxyThai

OKT 10/10: very fast and responsive; I changed my booking 2-3 times and no drama
Looks 8/10: photos are always a little airbrushed, but bros should expect that. She's still pretty; soft skin and good shape
Boobs 9/10: holding their shape and I loved her nipples
BBBJ 10/10: almost shot, she has fantastic technique
FJ 10/10: super tight - go slow bros and be gentle. we started slow cuz she said I was too big (alway makes me horny when a lady says that, even if she's lying ). But as she got into it she started pumping and she pulled every bit of cum out of me.
GFE 10/10: super sweet, super nice, told me her life stories while massaging me after the deed

Overall will rtf if I get a chance. Check her out and be gentle bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Fr for Champagne FoxyThai
TLDR: Mature Masseuse with great BBJ

Body and looks: Can recognize its her but is definitely mature, can see her age on her face. Big natural boobs, though lost the firmness abit flat, still bounces wildly.

Frenching: Didnt try

BBJ: Good sloppy DT, the way I like it. Kinda let me use her head as a fleshlight

Gfe: Friendly

FJ: Didnt try, one shot too horny gone on the BBJ

Notes: Was quite horny so shot quite fast this time. Went for one shot only as well. Didnt chase me out though and offered a relaxing massage, though its not professional type, it was good enough for a nap.

RTF: Maybe not. Not really my type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Champagne from FoxyThai

Restaurant manager back in Thailand, very service oriented. She say she is tired and asked for understanding if she takes things slowly.

Indeed, she grimaced when I went in her. The expression is priceless.

Good for boobs lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPoke View Post
FT Champagne
Good session although not SYT age.
Quite rare kind. With hint of western classiness due to her previous stay in Europe some years back. Very decent English.
All natural body never have baby before. She said didn't have human dick sex for a while till recent sting here (ask her how she fulfill desire without a man haha). Despite lao chio kind, her pussy is really young and tight! Sensitive and almost pinkish nipples too. Super smooth skin maintained.
She was like an experienced sex-craved classy milf in a younger lady body if trigger the right buttons. Stimulate her well will make her squirm like a young lover. Painted her nipples well also made her crazy. Painted her young fresh oyster till she crazy and finished 2x.
F her till she "yeah yeah YES oh Yah good OMG OMG" holding facial expression and gasping air and calling me baby..
Thinking of RTF her, limited days remaining here though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmghosty View Post
Stable: Foxythai

Girl: Champagne

Looks: 8/10; wanted a milf and got one; looks younger than her actual age (can pm if u wanna know), not as fat as i expected based on photos.. boobs were nice too… as someone mentioned before they were a bit flat, but nevertheless big… great to suck on the nipples while cowboy position.

BBBJ: 9/10; can take a face fuck and does deepthroat well… will use her hand to hold so that it doesn’t go deep but can just guide her and she will do it, no issue there. one of the better BBBJs i’ve had! 1st shot was BBBJ and shot all over her boobs!

FJ: 8/10; moans were pretty natural, boobs were bouncing during missionary, quite a nice view. pussy is surprisingly tight, she said she hadn’t had sex for past ten years…

GFE: 8/10; speaks good english, she lived in spain before so that explains it.. very caring and top notch service. good attention to detail as well.

Overall: 8/10; would recommend for bros who are looking for milfs. she is one of the better ones! also for those who are into face fuck/deepthroat. she is going back in another 2-3 more days so will try to catch her before she leaves.

Last edited by FoxyThai; 16-06-2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞CHAMPAGNE💞💞 PLAYFUL & TEASING MILF WHO DOES AR WONDERS (130/2/90)

Last edited by FoxyThai; 17-06-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 07-06-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 08-06-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 08-06-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 08-06-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 08-06-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1