The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post

You ah never read just slam WOO
没良心!
Haha 不是没良心。。只是出于真心

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 24-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15562 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Haha 不是没良心。。只是出于真心
原来本人是那样的!😛👍
Old 24-04-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
原来本人是那样的!😛👍
你说我吗?
通常美女说这般话 。。生气的样子可爱到不行不行

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 24-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15562 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
你说我吗?
通常美女说这般话 。。生气的样子可爱到不行不行
哈哈哈美女真好逗喔!😛
Old 24-04-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
That's very expensive.

What I can tell you is this. There are masseurs who you unlocked in these kind of high class spas and are perfectly ok with just 3B for fj. Not hj with autoroam.

But she must like you la. And you have to service her gao gao instead.
I don't think is a high class spa wor...

It was an ad from FL site, and the location just happens to be in Holland. The ML quoted 2B on the FL site. To me, it is mainly fake ads ley
Old 24-04-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Why is there almost no way to warn other bros?
I found it from a FL site. Just happens that the location is at Holland. So in the FL site, any kind of FR that may be disadvantage to the ML advertising there, will not be posted. So I mean it is almost impossible to directly warn bros about that particular ML on the site.
Old 24-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
I found it from a FL site. Just happens that the location is at Holland. So in the FL site, any kind of FR that may be disadvantage to the ML advertising there, will not be posted. So I mean it is almost impossible to directly warn bros about that particular ML on the site.
You can just share it here, since most bros that use that website also use this forum since this is the only popular sex forum in sg.
Old 26-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
Recently unlocked a china ML in clementi area. $60 entrance 1hr. $60 bbbj + cim + autoroam, can finger her(she gets high easily), she provides ass rim service too.
Hi bro, can pm the details? TIA.
Old 27-04-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

Avoid bukit batok blk 271 - Ms Fify. Exp n bad service, bad attitude.
Old 27-04-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
Avoid bukit batok blk 271 - Ms Fify. Exp n bad service, bad attitude.
Tried a meow meow at 274, not bad. Among those at the shop she seems to look the youngest. Very tiny narrow curtain joint.
Old 27-04-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
C From LR? as far as I know, she is gone also leh

no other place in BB is like LR and PDB already. Now LR ML not enticing for me
nearby $86 spa still can get +$50 extra with roam for one Viet ML. Went once only as I find her not so pretty in person.
HV area still got cat 1 joint at $68, MM the SYT. Some bros say she was havoc and wild during BQ days. When I become her regular at BM she toned down a lot le.

J (PDB) is at upp thomson now, individual room with common toilet. Hearsay the door no window, haven’t got to to visit her so far
Old 27-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
HV area still got cat 1 joint at $68, MM the SYT. Some bros say she was havoc and wild during BQ days. When I become her regular at BM she toned down a lot le.

J (PDB) is at upp thomson now, individual room with common toilet. Hearsay the door no window, haven’t got to to visit her so far
went look for MM several times when she at BQ. enjoyed alot but visited her once at BM really toned down so no more look for her. When she at BM she will also tell me take cheapest package at counter wil do.

J at PDB was my to go ML but now at thomson, out of place. don't think will visit her liao.
Old 29-04-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
went look for MM several times when she at BQ. enjoyed alot but visited her once at BM really toned down so no more look for her. When she at BM she will also tell me take cheapest package at counter wil do.

J at PDB was my to go ML but now at thomson, out of place. don't think will visit her liao.
MM told me to take the cheapest package when I visited her at BM. I like her bubbly and chatty character, macham like woo-ing xmm like that. She jio me to support her at HV, but a bit out of the way.

Recently visited J once after her returning. Individual room with no window at door, better privacy but common toilet
Old 29-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
I thought you said you were getting out of SBF a few months ago coz you wanted to be a good guy, etc. Why the U-turn? You know you wun get a gf/life partner through these forums right? You need to get a life outside to know people sincerely before thinking of them as "hold hands, kiss, fuck" targets. You can find them chio but dun go to them with the thought of "I wanna hold your hands tmw even though I just got to know your name today."

And dun PM please. Anything for matter of the heart, just head over to the other forums.

Anyway, you dun have to justify to me. Just answer it yourself and seek advice through the right channels. Peace out.
And I quote what he said : "Btw I am leaving this website because I am chasing excellence and reaching my full potential. You all can continue staying on in this website and spending money on MLs who only love you for your money."

Seems like this cb is back to collect stamps and is eating his own words..
Old 30-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
I consider myself lucky already. Once I enter shop, already say need to pay 2B for 60 mins. Then massage halfway, keep asking me whether want 4 hands, i say no. When pop GQ, i was quoted another 2B! I didn't want to kick up a fuss, because I know these days, all the MLs at such locations, got backing wan...no choice, gotta bleed 4B just for HJ. And there is almost no way to warn other bros. *sigh*
4B for HJ is daylight robbery man

And what kind of backing the MLs have? This is SG leh. You mean if you refuse to take up the 4B HJ they will lock you inside the spa or beat you up?

I think we should firm up and reject these bloodsuckers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1