The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Wah I wonder how many guys here believe in your maths ah? Somemore can say very conservative. Why don't you open a MP and we help you recruit Ang Pais at this cost structure?
he is referring to ML earnings not the earnings of the boss.

discussed before in other thread when got bro thought of opening massage shop. Your pointers are correct in that sense
Old 05-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
ML posted a wechat moments of a busy day, mind you this is an average looking ML with average technique operating at a 88 joint in serangoon north.

8 customers:11 hours total in a day, $998 revenue for shop

Assuming some very conservative stats:
- She offer special to every customer @ $50
- The commission structure is 20% ML, 80% shop
- She has 2 off days in a month i.e. 28 working days
- Her "slow days" consists of half the number of customers i.e. 4 customers, $499
- Her busy day:slow day ratio is 50:50
- She is paying $1000 for rental, $1000 for agent fee every month

Math time!

Busy day earnings
($50 x 8) + (998 x 20%) = ~$600

Slow day earnings
($50 x 4) + (499 x 20%) = ~$300

Busy & Slow days in a month = 14 days each

Estimated monthly earnings after costs = ($600 x 14) + ($300 x 14) - ($1000 + $1000) = $10,600

ML is CONSERVATIVELY EARNING fucking 10K+ PER MONTH after costs

You still think they are poor? lol
that's what they make you think they are and there are stupid moron out there who don't use their head to think and claculate will just pay high price thinking they are doing a good deed
Old 05-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as we are populated locally with gameless desperados & ^^uncles^^ with easy money, who are SO desperate for the attention of ANY female this issue wont go away.

Even the SW themselves ( no guys..they are not ML) joke about how easy to get money off locals...that should be an obvious indicator .

The rest of us negotiate...these twats dont negotiate, they have this fuckin old skool mindset of ^paiseh^ then go inside n pay 100bucks for a woman most of us wud not look at to wank thrm off

Sigh...

Very hard to educate these types
Old 06-04-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
that's what they make you think they are and there are stupid moron out there who don't use their head to think and claculate will just pay high price thinking they are doing a good deed
Lol, ML earning more than me.
Old 06-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
As long as we are populated locally with gameless desperados & ^^uncles^^ with easy money, who are SO desperate for the attention of ANY female this issue wont go away.

Even the SW themselves ( no guys..they are not ML) joke about how easy to get money off locals...that should be an obvious indicator .

The rest of us negotiate...these twats dont negotiate, they have this fuckin old skool mindset of ^paiseh^ then go inside n pay 100bucks for a woman most of us wud not look at to wank thrm off

Sigh...

Very hard to educate these types
Yes ! hOW TRUE THIS IS !
Old 06-04-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This bro is referring to the normal spa shop. It’s true. ML can easily earn that much monthly. As for those pump n go shop which they don’t really provide massage or just some piano style only for the sake of so call massage, those WL ML can easily earn 20-24k a month. I once accidentally saw my lady she earned like close to 23k in a month. Scary right? Image they get 6-11 customers a day each earn $100. 25days a month. So much they make??? ie those shops along Syed Alwi Road stretch. All men diff colour diff size diff race contributed to their strong Iincome. Also many sotong men still pamper those ladies with gifts and provide xtra money support. In all the ML WL earning can be few times for some of us. lol
Old 06-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
ultraitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
totally agree..

but i guess those that don't nego either are too rich and can't be bothered to nego.. or maybe tio KC already but refuse to admit..

if you think of a ML for no reason, isn't that a sign of KC-ed? i've read so many guys saying that..

for me, i only remember the ML when i have a backache or an urge to release.. than i'll start thinking which is the most convenient one to visit at that point in time..

they are out to make our money, we are out to release.. keep it transactional, life's better that way..
Old 06-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
ML posted a wechat moments of a busy day, mind you this is an average looking ML with average technique operating at a 88 joint in serangoon north.

- Her "slow days" consists of half the number of customers i.e. 4 customers, $499

Math time!

Busy day earnings

Slow day earnings

Estimated monthly earnings after costs = ($600 x 14) + ($300 x 14) - ($1000 + $1000) = $10,600

Who told you they were poor in the first place? Of course ML makes alot and so it should be. Afterall they are selling their body with a loopsided supply demand issue where demand far exceeds supply.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Math time!

Busy day earnings

Slow day earnings

Fully agree that the abv calculations are true, correct, and conservative

ALL ang pais can easily achieve the abv calculated earnings

I personally hv come across a few ang pais(MLs + Geylang chickens) 10~20 yrs ago that can make at least 2x more than the calculated earnings abv, no joke ..
Old 06-04-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Yeah bro Xgenre is correct if you are talking about shop la...i'm talking about individual ML.

This is back of napkin calculation only...ball park figure. Which is why these days i very buay paiseh to nego and push my boundaries with MLs, far cry from my newbie days in early 2010s.

Agree that this is a flesh trade and of course the returns have to be worth the cost of shakinh cocks all day and being touched all over...but what happens in singapore stays in singapore..they earn their 6 figures from 2 years here go back home can tell everyone they are doing sales/beauty/F&B while they were here and no one would be the wiser. Face saved.

Low risk, high returns. Thats why new and old MLs are flooding to the 88 joints and so many ppl want to open an 88 joint (my talk cock theory only ah, just talking out of my ass)
Old 06-04-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

My semi regular ml who operates from condo complains of slow business when her monthly takings are 10-15k. Her normal standards 25-30k she say, and I don't doubt she can achieve that. You can only imagine what ang pais like geylang yoyo are making. Operate 24 hour and Fully booked everyday. Always cringe when see ml post photo of bros buying this and that.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah bro Xgenre is correct if you are talking about shop la...i'm talking about individual ML.

This is back of napkin calculation only...ball park figure. Which is why these days i very buay paiseh to nego and push my boundaries with MLs, far cry from my newbie days in early 2010s.

Agree that this is a flesh trade and of course the returns have to be worth the cost of shakinh cocks all day and being touched all over...but what happens in singapore stays in singapore..they earn their 6 figures from 2 years here go back home can tell everyone they are doing sales/beauty/F&B while they were here and no one would be the wiser. Face saved.

Low risk, high returns. Thats why new and old MLs are flooding to the 88 joints and so many ppl want to open an 88 joint (my talk cock theory only ah, just talking out of my ass)
It’s a much better trade than fj. Make $10k a month. Their pussy stays tight after go back china.
Old 06-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraitor View Post
totally agree..

but i guess those that don't nego either are too rich and can't be bothered to nego.. or maybe tio KC already but refuse to admit..

if you think of a ML for no reason, isn't that a sign of KC-ed? i've read so many guys saying that..

for me, i only remember the ML when i have a backache or an urge to release.. than i'll start thinking which is the most convenient one to visit at that point in time..

they are out to make our money, we are out to release.. keep it transactional, life's better that way..

totally agreed
Old 06-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

One mid 30s ml in a hj tuina shop lamented to me about paying for her kid's schooling and tuition enrichment expenses in prc. The amount she quoted is roughly equivalent to S$1000 here.

Not sure if this is a realistic figure in prc. But if can send this amount back plus money for her folks plus paying rent and living expenses here, and still find it worthwhile to continue working in this line - it must mean that her revenue earnings are easily touching 10k before deducting all these expenses.

Not to forget that the shop boss set target for them every month, if cannot hit then they get fined. This implies the cost of supporting phantom worker CPF that is passed to the ml. If their sales is not good and not enough to cover the phantom worker CPF, then they have to top up with this fine.

Small offences are also fined. Room not cleaned properly. Damaged toilet fixture. Take extra off hours or day off work, even with MC, get fined.

And they still find it worth their while! So just imagine what they earn (before deducting all these costs).
Old 07-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Wah I wonder how many guys here believe in your maths ah? Somemore can say very conservative. Why don't you open a MP and we help you recruit Ang Pais at this cost structure?

How many Singaporeans does a MP need to recruit before they can employ a foreigner? How many ghost CPF accounts do they need to top before a ML gets to work in SG? You got factor in these costs before you give the ML a fixed salary plus your 20% comm from first dollar up? Got factor in the operating costs plus the MP's expected profits too?
Whatabout reverse massage shop for ladies
FP aka woman version hj
SYT - token sum
Milf - 30
Post milf - 50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1