The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2005, 04:40 PM
leexiaolong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sightings!

think i should start a thread and let all bros here who have sightings of girls they wanna (wish) bonk. all bros should use this thread to minimise wastage of space to create new threads and so on...so try to post it here and share

me start the ball rolling...pretty lao chio i wish i could get my dick into and hands on those pair of titties...

http://img153.exs.cx/gal.php?g=image6503ht.jpg
Old 09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
proman

Re: Sightings!

Good idea.. Hope to see more coming
Old 09-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

women are not safe any longer....
Old 09-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leexiaolong
me start the ball rolling...pretty lao chio i wish i could get my dick into and hands on those pair of titties...
Hmm, I think you should keep ur phototaking in ur own border. You are invading into others' privacy. Worried for those ladies who are close to you. If you continue with ur 'hum sap' action, be prepared to have police officers knocking on ur door in the middle of the nite.
Y.T

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity_Gal
Hmm, I think you should keep ur phototaking in ur own border. You are invading into others' privacy. Worried for those ladies who are close to you. If you continue with ur 'hum sap' action, be prepared to have police officers knocking on ur door in the middle of the nite.
Y.T
i know tat u can take picture anyhow in the public.. just dont purposly take zao geng pics can liao..
Old 09-03-2005, 06:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
i know tat u can take picture anyhow in the public.. just dont purposly take zao geng pics can liao..
Yes! You may do so! But what he did when he took the picture of his colleague....his intention is clear and that is to take a picture of her ZhaoGeng!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 21
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain
When were they ever safe at all?
Old 09-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leexiaolong
think i should start a thread and let all bros here who have sightings of girls they wanna (wish) bonk. all bros should use this thread to minimise wastage of space to create new threads and so on...so try to post it here and share

http://img153.exs.cx/gal.php?g=image6503ht.jpg
May i noe y u r starting tis thread since u said its a wastage of space? There are at least 2 other threads on tis topic.... Wtf u slap urself for?

U better have a good reason b4 ppl slap u with red cards....
Old 10-03-2005, 12:17 AM
proman

wah.. be careful bro....
Old 10-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro lxl,
it's an offence to take pics of ppl w/o their permission. worse still, posting it on the net. it'll land u in BIG trouble. better STOP!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain
No worries. Uglies are normally left untouched.

I didnt mean u hor.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

well.. i do know sggirls have plenty of candid photos, taken without their permission.. freedom of expression i would say..
Old 10-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

wonder gt gals take bros zao geng pics?
Old 10-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yep east.. last time someone posted a guy zhao geng on mrt.. think it created a controversial storm that time..
Old 10-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
dragko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excuse me sirs,

Does Boss still means what he stated under the Section heading?

[The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!]

Some things/People are :
Nice from Far, Far from Nice.
Beware.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1