The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
blowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Yokohama Sendai - How?

hi guys, what abt tokyo itself? i was informed that joining one of the those international language exchange party could be a good way of getting laid..
Old 03-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
That assumption is not that true. The Japanese communities had been a closely knitted society [known as pluralism in sociology] since the olden days, thus it is rather difficlut for them to accept GAIJIN's as part of their homogeneous society. Basically, they resent GAIJIN's [xenophobia], and there is a tendency to dislike coloured people [even the indigenous orang asli of Japan, the Ainu's who resemble our Malays, are being despised upon] and to say that the WWII spirit of the DAI NIPPON KOKUMIN SHUGI was driving them is a weak concept, there were ample evidence that the occupational Jap forces rarely raped darked skin girls [Indians and Malays] due to an inborn dislike for dark skin stocks. If they felt that they were superior, they could have raped every ethnic girls in Malaya and Singapore then?? Like Hitler, if he felt that the Germans were more superior, then he could have ordered all nationalities and races to be exterminated, why only Jews?? He probably hated the Jews more.

A command of Japanese language could provide you a better chance to hook the Jap girls. This does not apply to the Thais who like everyone, whether one speaks Thai or otherwise No need to learn Thai ..learn Japanese loh
wah good post bro my fren say they xenophobic but u explain it better
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 19-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
Hey Bro,
I'm not too sure about Sendai, but I spent a few days in Yokohama.
From my impression, the soap lands usually only serve japanese people. One rule in these soapland places: No touching the girl. Think of it as those HS massage places but having no control over what happens. Its not so much that they discriminate against foreigners, but rather they are afraid that foreigners would not be able to understand that rule and touch the girl.

I think it has something to do with japanese law against prostitution. Some loophole involving baths and women bathing you but you not touching her.
be headin there a few days. i presume most japs onli speak their language? no geisha action for me then
Old 17-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
giov999 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Yokohama & Sendai - How?

hoe bro, after all this years... any place in SENDAI to meet jap girls, have fun?
Old 28-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov999 View Post
..after all this years... any place in SENDAI to meet jap girls, have fun?
Wish I knew (sorry, you have to go blind on this). Maybe you can then tell us of any lobang there
Old 28-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

One night in TD 1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1