The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Anyone have a AirAsia VISA credit card?
From the Internet explanation it seem nothing fancy about.

Can share what is the benefit of that card?
Also since its "AA" card so buy AA ticket got discount?

Thanks.
not very useful, i rather use my POSB Cfedit card which accumulates more points and den use the points to rebate my BILL when i buy any airlines
Old 18-06-2009, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Air Tickets in BKK

FYI - To who may concerned

Singapore to Bangkok (Min. 1 to travel)

-------------------------------
Fare Specifics
Fare Amount SGD228*
Sale Period 16 Jun 2009-22 Jun 2009
Minimum Passengers 1
Advance Purchase 3 day/s
Minimum Stay 2 day/s
Maximum Stay 14 day/s
Travel Completion Date -
Outbound Travel Period 19 Jun 2009 - 31 Jul 2009
Inbound Travel Period -
Valid Travel Days -
Stay over -
Cabin Class Economy
Mileage Accruable No
Outbound Flights Valid on all SQ flights except SQ970, SQ1000 to SQ7999, SQ9000 to SQ9999
Inbound Flights Valid on all SQ flights except SQ1000 to SQ7999, SQ9000 to SQ9999
Cancellation Fee No refund once tickets are issued. Taxes and surcharges for any unused tickets will be refunded, subject to no-show fee of SGD150 if any, and the applicable refund administrative fee of SGD75
Rebooking Fee Change of flight or date for travel out of and into Singapore is strictly not permitted.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Other Conditions

*Prices are inclusive of airfares and all taxes and surcharges. Prices could differ slightly due to currency fluctuations and are subject to seat availability.

1. For debit and credit card online sales only.
2. Turnaround open jaw travel is not permitted.

Note:
1. Not eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and upgrade award redemption.
2. Tickets are non transferable once issued.
3. Name change is strictly not allowed.
-----------------------------------------------

More SIA Promotions

Cheers,
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 18-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
My last exp with Jetstar, flight delay for >5 hours and I reached SG at 3plus in morning
like tat got free ride liao....... I'm sure your travel insurance claim get back more than the ticket price
Old 18-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Guanxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows a good comparision site for outgoing flights from BKK to countries that aren't covered by air asia?
Old 25-06-2009, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

can try zujidotcom...
Old 25-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Singapore to Bangkok (Min. 1 to travel)

-------------------------------
Fare Specifics
Fare Amount SGD228*
Sale Period 16 Jun 2009-22 Jun 2009
I believe its cheaper to fly SIA now than budget airlines on short notice.....
Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Special Airfare promotion for new TG A380 flight from 6th Oct.

http://www.thaiairways.com.sg/promotions.asp?promoid=48

Worth booking this special flight @ S$258 nett.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 04-09-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Plannig to take the first TG A380 flight back to SG on 6/10 and coming back again during the late Oct for this coming birthday party.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Damn shit..... I booked Air Asia for all in price of $326/= for a trip to BKK in November.

Should have waited for this offer.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
Damn shit..... I booked Air Asia for all in price of $326/= for a trip to BKK in November.

Should have waited for this offer.
It best to check this free ticketing search engine site host by Changi Airport Group that display most airlines & travel agents airfares on your selected dates. Once you have select to book that offer it will direct you to airlines or agents site. I usually check for info and or direct airlines site for better fares and do note that CA does not get any commission for it.

http://www.viasingapore.com/

Chok Dee
Old 12-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Suvarnabhumi Airport congestion to ease soon

Report from Bernama dated 12 September 2012 :-

Suvarnabhumi Airport congestion to ease soon

BANGKOK: A plan to relieve congestion at Thailand's main Suvarnabhumi International Airport by moving low-cost airlines to the Don Muang Airport should soon cut the number of air passengers at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport by 10,000 per day.
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited or AOT Vice President Somchai Sawasdipol, who is also Suvarnabhumi Airport Director, confirmed on Tuesday that low-cost airlines are scheduled to move from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport to the Don Muang Airport on Oct 1, 2012, including Thai AirAsia which serves growing passengers, reports Thai News Agency.

Somchai said AOT will also operate shuttle buses between both airports as of Oct 1 to facilitate passengers who need to travel between both airports, with four shuttle buses running from 6am to 10pm every day and departing from both airports hourly through expressways.

Somchai said that the number of passengers at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport should drop by some 10,000 daily, from 130,000 daily now, as of early next month.

Meanwhile, AOT celebrates the 6th anniversary of the Suvarnabhumi International Airport by decorating passenger terminals with world-renowned Thai orchids.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 13-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Fly by Tiger Airways is less than S$200.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It best to check this free ticketing search engine site host by Changi Airport Group that display most airlines & travel agents airfares on your selected dates. Once you have select to book that offer it will direct you to airlines or agents site. I usually check for info and or direct airlines site for better fares and do note that CA does not get any commission for it.

http://www.viasingapore.com/

Chok Dee
thanks for the link
Old 14-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LauWu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, never been to changmai and just wondering which airline had the cheapest fare. Singapore/Changmai. Any sugguestion? Thanks
Old 14-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauWu View Post
Hi Bros, never been to changmai and just wondering which airline had the cheapest fare. Singapore/Changmai. Any sugguestion? Thanks
Why on't you try the link provided by Bro Bluedragon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1