The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
My intern, Lyn

Dear bros,

I'm starting this thread to share with you my ongoing 'NSA' (as of now) relationship with an intern in my company. Let's call her Lynn. Although she is not in my department, I got to know her one day when she was reprimanded loudly at her cubicle by her manager which made her very embarrassed as almost all co-workers who don't have their own office room could hear her being scolded. The office politics level in her department is quite high so most of its personnel are not really friendly towards one another. After her scolding, I met her in the pantry looking really sad and looking into space with a cup of coffee on the table. The manager must be a virgin old hag, why must she scold her in the open? She could have just called her into her office and scolded her there to save her from the embarrassment.

That meeting in the pantry was also how I know her. She was quite happy when I managed to cheer her up and soon we began to go out for lunches together, sometimes just the two of us and other times with my lunch khakis. Got to know that she is already attached and after adding her on Facebook discovered that her boyfriend just completed first year in uni while she's more senior in school although they are of same age due to NS liability.

I will not say Lynn is those CFM syts or super hot model kinds but womanly, OL type with nice hair and a nice smile. She carries herself well and behaves just like those OLs you see everyday, carrying a Longchamp handbag by her arm. Her boyfriend wise is those chubby cute cute kinds which after a chat Lynn told me that he is very nice and she loves his humor. As we live near each other, I sometimes drive her home and have dinner together before that as I am a very free man because my gf is currently outstationed in Shanghai for 4 months.

All along for the first month we knew each other we were on a clean friendship until one evening while on the way to dinner we talked about my gf and I mentioned that she is outstationed for 4 months and she cheekily asked ''you can tahan ah gf not around for so long'' ... I didn't get her initially because I didn't expect her to be so naughty and such stuffs would only be discussed among my cheonging buddies. After I caught it, I cheekily replied that ''That's why I'm constantly on a lookout for chiobus like you lor'' ... she acted innocent and said ''ewwww you seh lang (pervert)'' .... by then i could sense that she feels happy being called chiobu .....

Me: Eh, you don't act innocent la, you never do before meh with your bf...you knew him since JC and were with him through NS until uni....
Lynn: Yes la yes la but not often, only when we go on holidays because both of our homes are always filled with family members...
Me: Go hotel 81 la ....
Lynn: eewww that one is for prostitutes la....
Me: Hahaha you look so studious and innocent, actually do before le huh ....
Lynn: I love him mah...you leh? how many girls you bedded before?
Me: Do I look such a pervert to you????
Lynn: you look quite experienced in this field leh
Me: kumxia kumxia, I have to admit that I am experienced ... one day you try me le and you will know... haha you sure beg me for more...
Lynn: you wait long long ah, want to eat my tofu...
Me: forget it lor...if your bf need lesson i will teach him, will give discount...

She kept touching my hand throughout the drive and I know I'm in for a treat this time....
Old 09-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: My intern, Lyn

Wow. Encounters with intern!

Please carry on. I am also trying my luck with a SYT intern.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

From that evening on, our friendship was no longer clean ... we often talked dirty and discussed sex ... i got to know that her bf was not really good in bed, afterall they gave their virginity to each other so he was rather green ... She said that he could last at most two minutes although he could bang really hard but she said that is not enough to make her satisfied....

We discovered that we could really get along well, always laugh when we chatted but at the same time we knew we are both attached ... during lunch last thur, she mentioned about she craves for those hot sex always talked about by her girlfriends with their partners but she knew that her bf is really not good in bed.... I cheekily told her I don't mind being hers later on in the evening ... I could sense that she was really desperate and she said ''wah you really so good ah?'' I said no la but i'm confident that i will make her a happy girl....She said wa she cannot wait then.....

I thought to myself..''wa strike TOTO liao, i will have her tonight''

That evening after work, I waited for her in my car at the lobby .... when she appeared from the lift, my lil bro immediately stood up in attention as I saw her sashayed towards my car... she was in this tight aboveknee black skirt, white blouse with some light blue and green petals prints and a light green blazer over her blouse... when she came into my car she took off her blazer and wow nice soft thin sleeveless blouse...damn sexy ...

Me: wa you machiam already planned tonight wanna enjoy with me is it, purposely wear so nice and sexy today to work...
Lynn: eh, we only discussed during today lunch right, do i seem so desperate to you?
Me: I will make sure you are desperate and beg for me later on...

I sped off to Fragrance hotel at telok blangah opposite vivocity....as this was her first time to such hotel, she put on her sunglasses and walked behind me but i told her not to worry as there are many local couples coming here too, many in officewear .... after scanning ic, i got the key and into the room we went.....

After entering into the room, she went to the dressing table, put down her handbag and sunglasses, and looked into the mirror and ''zi lian'' ... i wasted no time and went to hug her from behind... She acted innocent and went ''eh jon what are you trying to do'' .... i whispered into her ears '' you're mine for the next two hours'.....

The moment she turned around we frenched....frenched like there's no tomorrow.... my hands went over all her back and butt .... her arms wrapped around my neck ...she slowly unbuttoned my shirt .... took off my shirt and i slightly lifted her off and placed her lying on the bed ....I took off her blouse and skirt for her....now she is lying there only with bra and panties on ....i kissed her face and attacked her neck ...I moved down to her chest and i slowly removed her bra ... I plunged into her cleavage and licked her breasts like a monster... she moaned and moaned nonstop .... in no time her chest, neck and breasts are covered with my saliva from the licking and I can see she enjoyed it greatly from her moans....I decided to tease her and went to raise up her arms and lick her armpits .. she pushed my head away and said ''eeewww...don't lick there la'' ( i could sense that she was selfconcious and afraid that there's smell in her armpit but obviously there's no BO) .... I teased her ''you're mine tonight and you can't say no'' ... i went on to lick her both armpits even more furiously and she got even higher with her moaning.....she said she cannot tahan le....she wanted me to enter her... i refused to enter so early even though i am rock hard also.... i went down to her pubic region .... but i avoided her lovehole first....licked her groin and the exterior of her lovehole and she was obviously shivering and shaking violently from the teasing... i decided enough and plunged my tongue into her lovehole and gave her some good cunninglingus ...she was grabbing my head hardly as i ate her pussy ...(obviously she did not have such a good time before) .... after like 5 mins of nonstop licking, she cummed with a loud ahhhhhh ... she was fucking wet....the bedsheet was stained... she just laid there in a daze, catching her breath .... my tongue was also damn tired....after about one min of rest i told her ''eh i have been servicing you all the while, are you returning me the favor'' (i was still in my pants) ....she was sooo cute and bit her finger when she let out ''oh no '''

she helped me remove my pants and brief and there she saw my jewel for the first time, saluting to her and standing in attention.... she touches it and said ''wow so hard '' (i am not well endowed though, not huge at all) after holding it for awhile she just plunged her mouth in and sucked and sucked ......

TBC
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
makesomebabies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all these hot stories, i wonder how the ladies look like *yumyum*
Old 09-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My intern, Lyn

go for it bro. well written. cant wait fr more.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Kevin78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more, Bro....
Old 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to more postings. keep up the good work.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
maltese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaltese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interesting...please do continue!
Old 09-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

I like her name...Lyn...

Pls cont. TS...
Old 09-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...so good....carry on...cheers
Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3543 / Power: 15
ReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment ....
Old 09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

.... As she sucked and sucked my dick, i had to stop her. She was really inexperienced and her teeth were buaying my dick skin... I asked her to just lick it and use more saliva...(i could see that she is a potential gem, what she lacks is training) she went on to stick out her tongue and lick my dick like licking and ice cream and it feels much better...

I also abit buay tahan liao and signaled her to lie beside me... I went above her and hugged her tightly as i frenched her deeply(never mind she just bbbj me... Too horny alreay) ... I got to stop and wear cap now as i'm very tempted to just bang her raw as her hands and fingers were caressing my back sensually as i frenched her.... Went to the table to reach for the cap... Wore it and asked her to bj to lubricate it... She said she scared rubber smell... Then she went to spit on my erected cock...

Me: eh you better treat my didi with more respect...
Lynn(giggling): you want lubricant mah...i give you my bird nest..
Me: you very naughty ah... Need to be taight a lesson ... But i like your naughtiness...

I lifted up her legs and tried to penetrate her then she said ' ah ah softer softer' ... I stopped and went to give her a good tongue lashing on her pussy.. About one minute her pussy got dripping wet...i entered her again... This time round with more ease...missionary style... I gave her long slow strokes and could see her enjoying... Giving slow moanings ahhhhh.... Without any warning i started ramming her with speed and she moaned damn loud and grabbed the bedsheet above her head.... Then she grabbed my head and frenched like a devil... I rammed her for like two minutes with turbo speed...then i went back to long slow strokes ... Love her womanly face as i banged her...

I withdrew and she frustratingly asked me why i stopped... I said doggie la.. And asked her turn over... I went to kiss and lick her whole back and my dick became even harder....entered her doggie style and banged her for like close to ten minutes.. She loved this position and she cummed once in this position....she said she wanted to ride me so i went to lay on my back... She slowly allowed me to enter and rock me.... But in less than two min she say tired and can see la... Her body started to moisten and like sweat... Made her even sexier with sweat... Asked her to stay in position and i used my pelvis to ram her while she stay in cowgirl position.... Her face started to redden to pinkish and i teased her very song hor... I do all the work...

Turned her to missionary as i want to cum le....rammed her for another min and my one week of cum all erupted into the cap...i just collapse onto her and we hugged to rest for awhile...

TBC
Old 09-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
PRCRammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls cont'd pitch tent
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 21
kane30s is one of the Best!kane30s is one of the Best!kane30s is one of the Best!

camping here...
Old 09-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Babevaluator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Pitched tent le...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1